• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks dominate awards by winning FOUR.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably, likely. I thought we were talking NOW. Klay will be back in February time frame (projected).
We are talking NOW. Doncic is very likely going to ascend. Klay is hurt and probably will not. Might even regress. Doesn't mean he's not still a very good player (even great if you prefer).

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBD's have nothing to do w/ this thread. It was an example of how stupidly ignorant you are. And how you like to make your own reality up.

One more time since you're not only slow but stupid. I don't smoke weed (haven't in well over a year). How many more times do I have to tell you that before you understand?
You are a lame and pathetic little man.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking NOW. Doncic is very likely going to ascend. Klay is hurt and probably will not. Might even regress. Doesn't mean he's not still a very good player (even great if you prefer).

"Going to" has no place in a discussion about now. As of the last game Doncic played this year, Klay was the better player (and by a considerable margin).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a lame and pathetic little man.

That's the best you got? You really are one sorry son of bitch. Tell me again how the Lakers will bring nothing to the table next year even though the FA period isn't over & they have alotta money to still spend.

Your own words jackass. Or did someone hack your account & say this? Comment # 126: what do the Lakers bring to the table.

You don't even follow the NBA. It's funny you post in these threads. Go back to where you belong, the political forums.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best you got? You really are one sorry son of bitch. Tell me again how the Lakers will bring nothing to the table next year even though the FA period isn't over & they have alotta money to still spend.

Your own words jackass. Or did someone hack your account & say this? Comment # 126: what do the Lakers bring to the table.

You don't even follow the NBA. It's funny you post in these threads. Go back to where you belong, the political forums.
So you are resorting to troll comments again? A loser like you has nothing to add to any conversation but the usual gibberish you spew on a daily basis. Maybe it's because you are high on weed all of the time and you have lost too many brain cells. You are probably the biggest loser on SportsHoopla.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a room you two

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are resorting to troll comments again? A loser like you has nothing to add to any conversation but the usual gibberish you spew on a daily basis. Maybe it's because you are high on weed all of the time and you have lost too many brain cells. You are probably the biggest loser on SportsHoopla.

Troll comments? All I did was remind you of the bullshit you said yesterday. Those were your words, not any elses.

I think it's funny you've had nonstop issues w/ me for 2+ years now. I called Trump Capt. Haircut & mentioned that racist POS, worthless human being & former leader of the KKK Dave Duke's in his corner. And you lost your shit.

So let's recap. You got mad over a Trump joke. And took offense to me calling David Duke what he is. Don't be mad @ me because you love Trump & defended a racist like Duke.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll comments? All I did was remind you of the bullshit you said yesterday. Those were your words, not any elses.

I think it's funny you've had nonstop issues w/ me for 2+ years now. I called Trump Capt. Haircut & mentioned that racist POS, worthless human being & former leader of the KKK Dave Duke's in his corner. And you lost your shit.

So let's recap. You got mad over a Trump joke. And took offense to me calling David Duke what he is. Don't be mad @ me because you love Trump & defended a racist like Duke.
LOL Capt. Haircut

Love him or hate him, Trump has some great nicknames:

Agent Orange
Angry Creamsicle
Benedict Donald
Boss Tweet
Cheeto Jesus
Cadet Bone Spurs
The Cowardly Lyin'
White Kanye

There are many more

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Capt. Haircut

Love him or hate him, Trump has some great nicknames:

Agent Orange
Angry Creamsicle
Benedict Donald
Boss Tweet
Cheeto Jesus
Cadet Bone Spurs
The Cowardly Lyin'
White Kanye

There are many more

Don The Con
Mrs. Putin
FAUXTUS
Whiny Little Bitch

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lighten up dude, you are making an ass out of yourself again.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lighten up dude, you are making an ass out of yourself again.

You really are a special kinda crazy. You called me troll for simply repeating the nonsense you said yesterday. And there's not a person in the NBA threads that would agree w/ you saying the Lakers bring nothing to the table when they just traded for AD & still have alotta money remaining to reshape the roster.

It's funny how you think no matter what the topic is you're always correct. I know you can't/won't answer this because you're talking outta your ass as usual but how can you say the Lakers bring nothing to the table when nobody knows what other players they'll add to the roster?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a special kinda crazy. You called me troll for simply repeating the nonsense you said yesterday. And there's not a person in the NBA threads that would agree w/ you saying the Lakers bring nothing to the table when they just traded for AD & still have alotta money remaining to reshape the roster.

It's funny how you think no matter what the topic is you're always correct. I know you can't/won't answer this because you're talking outta your ass as usual but how can you say the Lakers bring nothing to the table when nobody knows what other players they'll add to the roster?
Get a life dude.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Going to" has no place in a discussion about now. As of the last game Doncic played this year, Klay was the better player (and by a considerable margin).
Great...let's talk about now then. NOW Klay is probably still on crutches and is not better than ....dare I say.......Snell.

"by a considerable margin"? I guess if only shooting and defense matters and passing, rebounding and playmaking doesn't matter. Never mind Klay does his shooting often as the 3rd option while Doncic as a 19-20 year old was the focal point of the other team with no other real concerns for the opposing D.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He shares computer time and accounts with his wife...she runs the show.