• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucks chances to make the playoffs?

whiskey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,001.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised. Not surprised that Middleton >>>> Parker, but surprised that Kidd has held this team together so well.

Giannis is playing like an MVP candidate. He won't get any top - 5 love, but he's a bonafide superstar, and the type of player who will carry this team to a 50 - 55 win season sooner rather than later, if just a few more key pieces get put in the right places.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised. Not surprised that Middleton >>>> Parker, but surprised that Kidd has held this team together so well.

Giannis is playing like an MVP candidate. He won't get any top - 5 love, but he's a bonafide superstar, and the type of player who will carry this team to a 50 - 55 win season sooner rather than later, if just a few more key pieces get put in the right places.

Agreed, I've always thought Middleton was the better player than Jabari because he's really good on both ends of the floor

whiskey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,001.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I've always thought Middleton was the better player than Jabari because he's really good on both ends of the floor

Parker has become a nice volume scorer and a decent rebounder, but he's so lost on defense, even more so off the ball. He's just a complete liability on that side of the floor. He's an ok shooter, but he doesn't do much other than create his own shots and get 6 boards a game. Middleton can create space, dish, play D, shoot, and even rebound a bit. He's much more versatile than Parker in every way.

I'm not *glad* Parker got hurt, but it put the onus on Middleton to play more minutes maybe than he was going to right away, and I think that really gave the team a big push.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parker has become a nice volume scorer and a decent rebounder, but he's so lost on defense, even more so off the ball. He's just a complete liability on that side of the floor. He's an ok shooter, but he doesn't do much other than create his own shots and get 6 boards a game. Middleton can create space, dish, play D, shoot, and even rebound a bit. He's much more versatile than Parker in every way.

I'm not *glad* Parker got hurt, but it put the onus on Middleton to play more minutes maybe than he was going to right away, and I think that really gave the team a big push.

I agree. If you're putting Parker on someone to defend it's gotta be on someone that doesn't run off the ball he will get lost

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering how vegas would score a Washington vs Milwaukee series
I grew up both a Bucks and Bullets fan (living in Maryland and wanting to be Lew Alcindor) and haven't changed, so... I think my innards would explode.

Agreed that Middleton is better than Parker. Parker's going to put up bigger scoring numbers and he's a good player, but I think his defense will always be an issue.

I don't think the Bucks backcourt can hang with the Wizlets - though Brogdon is a keeper - but still a rookie.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think they had a shot either but I didn't anticipate A) The bottom half of the East becoming one large block of meh and B) Middleton coming back being that effective. Figured he'd spend a month or two rounding into form. Nope. He was pretty much his old self from the get go

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up both a Bucks and Bullets fan (living in Maryland and wanting to be Lew Alcindor) and haven't changed, so... I think my innards would explode.

Agreed that Middleton is better than Parker. Parker's going to put up bigger scoring numbers and he's a good player, but I think his defense will always be an issue.

I don't think the Bucks backcourt can hang with the Wizlets - though Brogdon is a keeper - but still a rookie.

As
Long as brogdan and Middleton don't get wrecked by them they should be pretty
Competitive in a series

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Lebron who is the 2nd best player in the east? Giannis?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dribbble_deer_2_1x.png

Winning 14 of the last 18 games and the best month of March since the Championship year in 1971. Beating Boston the #1 seed at the time in their house last week
The Bucks have the talent but need a few good breaks to make the playoffs.