• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BS Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the wolf, I'd eat the hay just out of principle to show that you are not manipulating me with your logic and relying upon you assumptions that I won't eat the hay. Personally, he should have sent the wolf and the hay over, have the hay drive the boat back, and then take the sheep over, and have the wolf drive the boat back, and then have the sheep drive back empty handed, and you take the wolf over, and go back empty handed to grab the sheep.

You mean like attach the hay to the side of the boat, on the water?

But then the hay would get wet. A sheep wouldn't want to eat wet hay, you'd ruin the delicious taste of it for them.

No, because that would be the boat driving the hay back, not the hay driving the boat back. But you did present a good solution - since we can't send the sheep back to be alone with the hay, we should just make the hay so disgusting that he wouldn't eat it anyway or put it so high that hecan'treach it or tie his mouth shut or kill the sheep and eat it or at least store it in the freezer for later.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how can hay drive the boat back? Can you give me a pic? Either a real pic, or some MS paint quick sketch.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how can hay drive the boat back? Can you give me a pic? Either a real pic, or some MS paint quick sketch.

With the steering wheel. Duh. Sometimes your questions have really obvious answers. No pics for easy answers or ones that I can't figure out or are too lazy to look for.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the steering wheel. Duh. Sometimes your questions have really obvious answers. No pics for easy answers or ones that I can't figure out or are too lazy to look for.

I still don't understand how hay can turn a steering wheel.

Please draw me a stick figure illustration.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand how hay can turn a steering wheel.

Please draw me a stick figure illustration.

Well,it depends on which way he's going. If he's going to the right, he has to bring his guns. If he's going to the left he has to kill unborn babies. Ok, not funny, I was just trying to use extreme right/left wing stereotypes. I meant, if he's going to the right, he has to turn it 90 degrees to the right and if he's going left, he has to turn it 450 degrees to the left.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hay is an inanimate object. How does it move the wheel? Does someone control the hay stack, in order to control the wheel?

And using hay to control a steering wheel doesn't sound like it would give that precise of a control as to where to steer the ship.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But hay is an inanimate object. How does it move the wheel? Does someone control the hay stack, in order to control the wheel?

And using hay to control a steering wheel doesn't sound like it would give that precise of a control as to where to steer the ship.

The hay stack controls the steering wheel. I, frankly, am insulted that you would ever call the hardworking hay such a thing or insinuate that the hay is not controlling the wheel. It has a family to take care of, a job to do, and has feelings.

Honestly, the steering wheel was a distraction just to make the conversation longer. The river is very short and it doesn't matter where the boat ends, just as long as it ends on the other side - so it could go sideways, right or left, and it wouldn't matter. That's all that is contractually required. If the other party wants it delivered at a particular port, he should have identified it in the premise of the contract. The hay stack is resting on the gas pedal. It is the wolf's responsibility to remove it or else the ground will.

Why wouldn't the farmer just get a bigger boat or a better job or tell the wolf that he's the mayor of this town and he is ordered not to eat the hay, err, the sheep? Your video poses a good question on why does the farmer have a wolf, but the better questions are why would the farmer need any of this done? And how did the three things get on the original side of the river? I mean, I presume he lives and works at the desired destination, so why would they not start there? Did the seller(s) use bigger or more boats? If not, I'd just ask them how they did it and why the **** they need them back. Or if he is shipping those things out of his farm, why didn't he just do the work outside of his farm? What does it matter if the sheep eats the hay? I mean, he's going to eat it anyway. Let him eat it and when he's starving, you can remind him of how you told him to ration it for later. How often are farms alongside a river? Shouldn't he have been a fisherman or does (t)his river have no fish?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82, wait a minute. Didn't you see the video? There is no steering wheel on the boat. It's a rowboat, not a yatch.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82 is going to have a lot of fun playing this wolf-farmer-sheep-hay game with his kids, especially using legos.

He's going to have fun playing make-believe, using this scenario, with his kids.

However, I don't know if his kids will laugh even harder at his off-the-wall answers (that contest the premise of the game), or if they'll get annoyed at him for being such a distraction to what was supposed to be the main plot.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82, wait a minute. Didn't you see the video? There is no steering wheel on the boat. It's a rowboat, not a yatch.

Yep, an almost entirely inaccurate portrayal by lazy animators. Doesn't surprise me.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, an almost entirely inaccurate portrayal by lazy animators. Doesn't surprise me.

LEGO rowboat > MHSL82.

Now, that's hurtful. You do know that the riddle did not come from the lego video, it was a long standing riddle before that. The farmer was an advanced spender, but limited, so he chose the motorized small boat over the bigger manual boat. I don't blame him, I wouldn't have ever expected to have to transport a wolf, sheep, and hay, so the size was unexpected. He's a farmer, not a fisherman so a boat was a quick decision where he didn't think he needed to make thoughtfull considerations in advance like this.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, that's hurtful. You do know that the riddle did not come from the lego video, it was a long standing riddle before that. The farmer was an advanced spender, but limited, so he chose the motorized small boat over the bigger manual boat. I don't blame him, I wouldn't have ever expected to have to transport a wolf, sheep, and hay, so the size was unexpected. He's a farmer, not a fisherman so a boat was a quick decision where he didn't think he needed to make thoughtfull considerations in advance like this.

You underestimate the farmer just like people underestimate the Jazz.

You called the animators "lazy" just like people have called the Jazz "lazy".

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. You're not just sexy after your child was born. You're super sexy, like the actor portraying a dad in this video:

[YOUTUBE]obC-o1UXkyg[/YOUTUBE]

Here's MHSL82 playing with his kids in the future. You saw part 1 in the Taco Bell commercial.

Here's part 2:

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose this is just to get people to talk about it. Baseball, wrestling, etc. would be more worthy in my opinion - though I don't know who would leave MLB for the Olympics at that time and I'm not into college baseball so I don't know how competitive that would be. Plus, there are a lot of fights, not that that bugs me or anything.

Olympics mulling addition of 3-on-3 basketball, BMX

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose this is just to get people to talk about it. Baseball, wrestling, etc. would be more worthy in my opinion - though I don't know who would leave MLB for the Olympics at that time and I'm not into college baseball so I don't know how competitive that would be. Plus, there are a lot of fights, not that that bugs me or anything.

Olympics mulling addition of 3-on-3 basketball, BMX

I agree.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92