• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BS Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF happens at 1:36?

[YOUTUBE]FVq0HdiM-Ok[/YOUTUBE]

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched in fast forward (skipping a bit and then a bit) because it's not in English. This guy is now on an NFL team, but is not playing really.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victim recalls assailant's breasts, little else | Crime Scene | an SFGate.com blog

A woman intentionally rammed her car into a man’s car while arguing over a parking spot in the Haight, but the victim was so focused on her low-cut dress that all he could describe to officers afterward were her breasts, San Francisco police said Thursday.

The woman drove away after hitting the man’s car at Haight and Cole streets at 5 p.m. Tuesday, said Park Station Officer Al Wu. The man couldn’t tell officers what kind of car it was, let alone supply a license-plate number, but he “was able to give a detailed description of the suspect’s cleavage,” police said.

No one has been arrested.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's MHSL82 playing with his kids in the future. You saw part 1 in the Taco Bell commercial.

Here's part 2:

Here's Part 3, a clip of MHSL82 playing basketball (no audio). Part 2 was above.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we know MHSL82 stars in food commercials (Taco Bell; Sonic; Black Bear Diner).

I wonder if he stars in these Toyota commercials. I'll let him decide if he plays one of the characters.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized this. I had my first baby 2 years and 6 months after I got married. My second baby will be born 2 years and 6 months after my daughter's birth. I had planned to follow my parents pattern because I liked the distance between me and my older brother, so we started last April, a year after my daughter was born. It didn't happen until Dec/Jan because it's hard to conceive (but not impossible) while still breastfeeding.

I was talking to someone random that I just met on the subway, last week, and she said that her mom had gotten pregnant often while nursing, because the body is more fertile then. (As in, her mom kept getting pregnant each time while nursing the current new baby).

Hmm, this website supports you, MHSL82, and contradicts her.

Can I conceive while breastfeeding? - BabyCenter Singapore

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking to someone random that I just met on the subway, last week, and she said that her mom had gotten pregnant often while nursing, because the body is more fertile then. (As in, her mom kept getting pregnant each time while nursing the current new baby).

For what it's worth, my wife is still breastfeeding. It can be done and obviously has, but it's harder. Or I should say less likely, because having sex is just as easy regardless and thus, conception is the same ease. It just might take longer and more tries.

"Pregnant often while breastfeeding" sounds funny, like she was holding the baby and nursing it while getting it from her husband/boyfriend/f*ckfriend/lover/casual acquaintance.

And how can it happen often? Is that four times? Once, few, several, often. That would mean 5 kids (cause I can't imagine anyone breastfeeding before having their first kid... and except for Angelina Jolie, I can't see anyone nursing someone else's kid).

Or maybe more than 5? But often can't be synonymous with always, so I would imagine this woman you talked to has 6 or more kids? But if six, wouldn't she say all but one, instead of often? So she must have 7 or more. But is often different than "more often than not"? So, she must have had 8 kids.

Were they there, did you count them all? Why were you talking about conception and breastfeeding on the subway with some stranger? Was she breastfeeding and you came to talk to her? Were they nice? Or does that disgust you?

But having 8 or more kids must make her fat... but she must be attractive or lovable for the guy to have 8 kids with her... If you get pregnant, at least once you should have twins, so she must have 9 or 10 kids!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, this website on your link is only true in Singapore. Non-Singaporeans can and do conceive before, during, and after breastfeeding, hence the high rate of non-Singaporean triplets.

OT: Funny, my computer that spell checks everything thinks Singaporean is a word. I was spelling it that way as a joke, but I guess it's either right or that I misspell so many words that my computer no longer gives a ****. Fork, that should read as fork, but my **** computer keeps astertiskerizing it. Ahh, there it is, asteriskerizing is not a word. Yes!!! (And that should read as "tofu computer keeps asteriskerizing it.")

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what it's worth, my wife is still breastfeeding. It can be done and obviously has, but it's harder. Or I should say less likely, because having sex is just as easy regardless and thus, conception is the same ease. It just might take longer and more tries.

"Pregnant often while breastfeeding" sounds funny, like she was holding the baby and nursing it while getting it from her husband/boyfriend/f*ckfriend/lover/casual acquaintance.

And how can it happen often? Is that four times? Once, few, several, often. That would mean 5 kids (cause I can't imagine anyone breastfeeding before having their first kid... and except for Angelina Jolie, I can't see anyone nursing someone else's kid).

Or maybe more than 5? But often can't be synonymous with always, so I would imagine this woman you talked to has 6 or more kids? But if six, wouldn't she say all but one, instead of often? So she must have 7 or more. But is often different than "more often than not"? So, she must have had 8 kids.

Were they there, did you count them all? Why were you talking about conception and breastfeeding on the subway with some stranger? Was she breastfeeding and you came to talk to her? Were they nice? Or does that disgust you?

But having 8 or more kids must make her fat... but she must be attractive or lovable for the guy to have 8 kids with her... If you get pregnant, at least once you should have twins, so she must have 9 or 10 kids!

It wasn't the person I was talking to who kept getting pregnant while nursing, it was her mom.

The person was one of 4 kids, so 3 siblings. 4 kids within 5 years.

The person also said that her mom only believed in sex for procreation. So, she did get what she sought.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was some documentary on YouTube about a couple who had a baby, and had also adopted a baby from China. The mom wanted to breastfeed the adopted baby, but the best she could do was pour it into a spoon and have the baby take the milk that way. The baby was too resistant for direct breastfeeding.

In that case, would that be nursing "her" kid, or someone elses? I think the legal paperwork had just cleared, so it was "hers", but she was not the birth mother. I think the baby was a few months old, maybe 1 year old. It wasn't a newborn.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mom also wasn't there, it was just the person I was talking to.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You asked me everything except for if I tried extracting liquid from this person's mom's mammary glands, and this person's mom wasn't even there.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why were you talking about conception and breastfeeding on the subway with some stranger?

She asked me about my family and if I had any siblings. She then told me about how her mom, and how many siblings she had, and how they were all conceived within 5 years, and her explanation of how each one was conceived so soon after the birth of the previous child.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Did you see the movie "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle"?

**** SPOILER ALERT ******

A male gynecologist is sued for sexual assault after he fingers a patient during an exam. The doctor commits suicide. The doctor's wife blames the victim for the doctor taking his life, and she wants to get revenge on the victim.

So she befriends the victim, who just had a baby. (She doesn't tell the victim that she was the victim's doctor's widowed wife).

The doctor's wife also had her own miscarriage recently. She is also jealous of the victim's ability to carry the child to birth, and deliver the child.

The doctor's wife becomes the baby's nanny.

Since the doctor's wife had been pregnant a few months ago, and she had used a breast pump to store milk, she still had the ability to produce milk.

She then secretly started breast feeding the victim's baby, in order to form a stronger bond with it.

**** SPOILER ALERT ******

2. I read tennis star Andre Agassi's book, "Open", a few years ago.

Here was one incident:

Amazon.com: Open: An Autobiography (9780307388407): Andre Agassi: Books

There are weirdly honest stories - his grandmother tried to breastfeed him, very disturbing but a revelation of a dysfunctional upbringing.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How can a lawyer not see an outcome occurring? As a lawyer, you know the various actions that people are capable of, because you had to study the consequences of them. For example, you showed examples in the discussion of assault vs. battery.

So therefore, a lawyer shouldn't be surprised at any action, because he had to study the consequences of it during law school. He had to know how to apply the law to it.

Since I know that you're a great lawyer, your lawyer persona couldn't have been the one that typed that. It must have been your robot persona. Therefore, it looks like you need to update your outcome computation algorithm, so that it can compute more outcomes, and consider the consequences of them. I'll send you a flash drive that you can stick into your USB drive socket, so you can have the patched algorithm.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like part one more than part 2. I haven't seen the video yet, I just know the songs.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those songs should be called "Yoshimi Battles The Pink MHSL82 and nuraman00's.