• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you would refuse to even write his name.

Get some new material.

at least snuggles is finally admitting that this excuse is because he sucked and not because of any stupid hockey game

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah La La land is calling. We didn't meet you guys yesterday. If the Red Sox pissef on the Twins last night, the Red sox wouldn't be a "footnote" last night. That's the point, and that's a fact

my headline would have still been all about the bruins...if you didnt see it, that may have been the game of the year in the NHL between the thousands of fans partying outside the arena...2 original 6 teams in a back and forth game

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when the Astros bent Pettitte over, Dirt wouldn't stop talking about it the next day.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anyone is allowed to go if you purchase a ticket.

Actually no. Season ticket holders get first crack, then the leftovers go into a lottery. Poor Clay. Shit out of luck. Serves him right. Dirty cheater.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he will be the first DH elected to the HOF

other guys like martinez may be more deserving, but based on his market, star power, and the HR record for a DH

hes in

No, he's not

Boston sees him as "larger than life loveable super hero, the kind of black guy you want your Daughter to politely not date"

Rest of the Country "Fat, Steroid abusing 1 trick pony that plays half the game of baseball"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my headline would have still been all about the bruins...if you didnt see it, that may have been the game of the year in the NHL between the thousands of fans partying outside the arena...2 original 6 teams in a back and forth game

lol

Sure it would have....have you ever made a hockey thread title?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah La La land is calling. We didn't meet you guys yesterday. If the Red Sox pissef on the Twins last night, the Red sox wouldn't be a "footnote" last night. That's the point, and that's a fact

again, pages 1-3....it's still there...Sox result wouldn't have affected the thread in any way. It went all Heat wave vs the world and funny gifs after the 1st few pages...typical for here...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 innings 2 runs is now and outstanding start.. please someone mark this down. it will be revisited.

i never said wells didn't have a great game. i said if you count phelps start as "outstanding because it was in coors, then wells' game shouldn't be counted because it was in coors" don't try and put words in my mouth

6 innings 2 runs..... in Coors..... is outstanding

6 innings 2 runs at Petco, is ordinary

And why can't Phelps and Wells both have had outstanding games?

3-4 is with a homer is not outstanding?

If so, can you list me all the players that have .750 batting averages at Coors field?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, pages 1-3....it's still there...Sox result wouldn't have affected the thread in any way. It went all Heat wave vs the world and funny gifs after the 1st few pages...typical for here...

Except for the "the red sox were a footnote last night" part

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not DHs, but dirty cheaters like Mantle got in, so there may be a glimmer of hope.

Wishes he had never played in the "Steroid Era" *sniff*:
images

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont remember Chipper becoming Jose Bautista the way David Ortiz did. Ortiz is a dirty cheater.

he very well may be, as is 90% of the league (especially when the clear is out of your system in about 24 hours)

youre either naive or trolling

or both

best DH the game has ever seen according to most. WS champ. MVP candidate, got robbed one year...it happens

the one guy you can REALLY point to not named manny or pedro and say "changed the red sox"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you would refuse to even write his name.

Get some new material.

Congratulations. I see a lot of New York teams in the postseaon and not a lotta NY fans saying the Yankees don't matter because of it, only when they lose of course

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-

i remember all the talking about the yankees the morning after they lost to Houston 9-1

you guys wouldnt stop talking about it

and you were all here

cept the talking about it part and you beign all here

some of you are unreal, truly

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alan Webster was awesome last night, you wouldn't shut up all day about it

You're welcome

And you wouldn't dare mention his name if he was remotely good....like his 1st start...

what a pile of shit fans you NY'ers are...