• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now what actually happens is... A bunch of NYers who have barely shown their faces the past week, come in and immediately start talking all manner of shit because Boston lost. It's all sooooooo important to you that we be upset by it.

Sorry... The Bruins winning an excellent playoff hockey game last night is the sports story in town. The Red Sox were a footnote.

Sorry to disappoint you because it's clearly so important to you that we be upset..

Alas, we have to disappoint you. The game that mattered last night was Bruins/Leafs.

If Alan Webster was awesome last night, you wouldn't shut up all day about it

You're welcome

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, the red sox being a footnote had nothing to do with the highly touted rookie being blown out by the twins....

man your whole fanbase is a big bag of suck

Webster wouldn't have even had the worst outing last night, if the Jays would've let Romero make it to the 2nd inning

The Heatwave KOD has officially topped the Down KOD

"Man, even I think HeatWave sucks at making predictions"

- Mike Greenberg

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty cheaters like Ortiz arent sniffing the Hall of Fame, let alone dirty cheaters that were designated hitters.

Will a dirty cheater like Buchholz sniff the All Star game?

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Snoogs was right. We're here, we addressed the Sox sucking for 3 pages. NY fans barely seen until today. Just that you losers can't say we aren't here so you have to lie say we aren't discussing the Sox sucking. Pathetic really. It's all there, first 3 pages.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So among other Heatwave gems from today:

1) Phelps didn't have an outstanding start yesterday

2) Vernon Wells didn't have a great game yesterday

3) Phelps wasn't a fill-in starter, even though he replaced someone in the rotation due to injury (I'd be curious to know what a "fill-in" starter is, if it isn't Phelps)

4) Coney Island is a hotbed of joodaism. What synogogue do you guys think Stephon Marbury prayed at?

6 innings 2 runs is now and outstanding start.. please someone mark this down. it will be revisited.

i never said wells didn't have a great game. i said if you count phelps start as "outstanding because it was in coors, then wells' game shouldn't be counted because it was in coors" don't try and put words in my mouth

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, one fucking game. How come you didn't discuss him after his first start?

Remember that time you discussed Andy Pettitte shitting all over himself for the past few weeks?

Yeah, pretty sure the words "Andy Pettitte" haven't been typed by a Yankee fan since mid-april.

FALSE -
just yesterday we said Andy Pettitte would be the best starter on the Jays!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember that time you discussed Andy Pettitte shitting all over himself for the past few weeks?

Yeah, pretty sure the words "Andy Pettitte" haven't been typed by a Yankee fan since mid-april.

Jon Lester

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirty cheaters like Ortiz arent sniffing the Hall of Fame, let alone dirty cheaters that were designated hitters.

he will be the first DH elected to the HOF

other guys like martinez may be more deserving, but based on his market, star power, and the HR record for a DH

hes in

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, no yankees shitty games have been discussed here whatsoever...you're a genius

I can't recall any yankees fans saying "there's Knicks playoff games going on, no one cares about andy pettitte right now"

because it didn't happen...when do you stop acting like a 5 year old over your sports teams?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right, David Ortiz is larger than life, forgot about that one. Automatically gets him in. Tim Tebow deserves to be in Canton.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right, David Ortiz is larger than life, forgot about that one. Automatically gets him in. Tim Tebow deserves to be in Canton.

tim tebow?

i think snoogins is onto something

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look forward to this Islanders game, they are a fun team to watch

Heard that the Pens are benching Fleury tonight, Vokoun will start.

Isles in Siete, bebe...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Snoogs was right. We're here, we addressed the Sox sucking for 3 pages. NY fans barely seen until today. Just that you losers can't say we aren't here so you have to lie say we aren't discussing the Sox sucking. Pathetic really. It's all there, first 3 pages.

Yeah La La land is calling. We didn't meet you guys yesterday. If the Red Sox pissef on the Twins last night, the Red sox wouldn't be a "footnote" last night. That's the point, and that's a fact

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alan Webster was awesome last night, you wouldn't shut up all day about it

You're welcome

And you would refuse to even write his name.

Get some new material.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 innings 2 runs is now and outstanding start.. please someone mark this down. it will be revisited.

Moron!
When it's from your 5th/fill in starter, it is Outstanding!
If you get that from your ACE, it's good.

Do you see a difference?!

Or are we gonna hear - PeteNYC thinks 6 in 2 runs is outstanding all year?

BTW - on any staff, a 3.00 ERA is pretty fucking good. If you last starter pitches to that all year, you know what they call you?
Division winners

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is here now that hasn't been here all week? And I'm addressing the "no one cares about baseball" excuse...not saying anything about anyone not being here

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that the Pens are benching Fleury tonight, Vokoun will start.

Isles in Siete, bebe...

How can they not bench him? I don't know muck hockey, but I know that was a dreadful display the other night

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont remember Chipper becoming Jose Bautista the way David Ortiz did. Ortiz is a dirty cheater.