• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins - Rangers Round 2

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorsett looking to fight? Who Paille? Campbell? Take on the heavy hitter if you're looking to fight. If Torts wants to resort to fighting I think he's out gunned.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I'd rather the Bruins win in 5 as a sweep could lead to some rustiness so tell your boys to drop the gloves torts. You'll have a dressing room full of black "n" blues.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I'd rather the Bruins win in 5 as a sweep could lead to some rustiness so tell your boys to drop the gloves torts. You'll have a dressing room full of black "n" blues.

I dunno, I could be wrong but I doubt the Pitt series goes on much longer. After the beat down last night I just don't see that going the distance, most likely gets wrapped up in 5. I had the some logic with the Devils last year, don't end series too early, but they were absolutely shot by the finals. Those games take their toll.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno, I could be wrong but I doubt the Pitt series goes on much longer. After the beat down last night I just don't see that going the distance, most likely gets wrapped up in 5. I had the some logic with the Devils last year, don't end series too early, but they were absolutely shot by the finals. Those games take their toll.

Well they could use the rest coming off a 7 game series, but I hate to see them bet out of game mode if they have too much layoff. If the Pens win in 5, sure.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't the prettiest goal Horton has ever scored. but I don't think he cares...

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Pens-Bruins in the ECF....Almost as if it was pre-determined