• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins - Rangers Round 2

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you buy a championship when there's a salary cap?

I'm not going to pretend to speak for pix, but I think she means that the Rangers can manage big ticket mistakes a lot easier than smaller market teams. And there's this from Dreger:

DarrenDreger: The NYR may swallow $24 mil for 14 years by buying Richards out, but there will be teams eager to sign him in summer for $3 mil per x 3 yrs.

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to pretend to speak for pix, but I think she means that the Rangers can manage big ticket mistakes a lot easier than smaller market teams. And there's this from Dreger:

DarrenDreger: The NYR may swallow $24 mil for 14 years by buying Richards out, but there will be teams eager to sign him in summer for $3 mil per x 3 yrs.

You got a point

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this means that Torts does care what we think, eh Darren?

DarrenDreger: And for all the Torts bashing...know that the decision to scratch 19 tonight was painful and he could care less what any of us thinks.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody loves a reclamation project...

/Thread already up on Calgarypuck with plenty of support to bring Brad Richards to Calgary on a 3 year 9 million dollar deal.

//He would be the team's number 1 center

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

/Thread already up on Calgarypuck with plenty of support to bring Brad Richards to Calgary on a 3 year 9 million dollar deal.

Finally somebody for Iggy to play with...

Sorry Dash, you didn't deserve that.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 3 years, $3 million per he will be a hot commodity. I'm wondering if it's purely mental, does he have an injury we don't know about, is it strictly the pressure of playing in NY? Much different playing for a big market team compared to Tampa Bay and Dallas.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At 3 years, $3 million per he will be a hot commodity. I'm wondering if it's purely mental, does he have an injury we don't know about, is it strictly the pressure of playing in NY? Much different playing for a big market team compared to Tampa Bay and Dallas.

Maybe he just hates Tortorella's guts and wants him to get fired.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well when the teams #1 center is known more as a winger that's not saying much is it dash?:D:

In all honesty signing Richards seems like a logical move for Feaster. After all he doesn't feel the team is in rebuild mode. In his mind it's a RETOOL.

I think it's hilarious to be honest. To me a RETOOL is what Detroit is doing. They're surrounding their veteran stars with some young guys, they've developed,Brunner a 27 year old rookie UFA signing & Dekeyser an undrafted college UFA .

At least the Oilers have a plan. I mean you can't beat it really. I see the Oilers plan as lets suck & draft as high as possible for 5 to 10 years & at some point we'll be good.

As for the Flames I really have no idea what Feaster is attempting to do. He's got a veteran roster with a high payroll that until this season has been in the middle of the pack. As bad as I think MacTavish will be in Edmonton the fact that Feaster was saved from surrendering the teams 1st & 3rd round picks in this years draft because the Avs have an incompetent GM would still make me nervous as a Flames fan. I hope he understands the rules in the new CBA now. Hey Jay you aren't in Tampa anymore.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... metric > *

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, these anthem singers have been terrible. This is NYC, get some Broadway star or up and coming R&B singer, I dunno but you can do better than these past 2 hacks.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to survive the first 5 minutes tonight. Rags will certainly look to cone out storming

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, these anthem singers have been terrible. This is NYC, get some Broadway star or up and coming R&B singer, I dunno but you can do better than these past 2 hacks.

Well game 3's singer was a NYC firefighter so I'll let that slide.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bruins get a PP????? Looks outside, no pigs flying, IT'S A TRAP!!!!!