• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins punch Rangers in the junk, sox win in Tampa thanks to WMB

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am assuming everyone was pretty gay today?

Ox was here. Posted a really nice photo of a cowgirl. Snoogs politely asked him to stop posting inappropriate photos at the request of the admins (Google issue). Ox told him to fuck himself and left. Not sure he's coming back. Ever.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just being naive...

No it's not. Can't make it any clearer. He was out there before he should have been and GOT HURT AGAIN. Infections are pretty common with surgery. Remember Brady? The back thing is genetic, nothing to do with his lifestyle.

Most young guys in the NFL party dude. Gronk is popular and a character so he gets a lot of attention. You don't like him partying, whatever. It has 0 do with his injuries. 0

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox was here. Posted a really nice photo of a cowgirl. Snoogs politely asked him to stop posting inappropriate photos at the request of the admins (Google issue). Ox told him to fuck himself and left. Not sure he's coming back. Ever.

So at least two people were being gay?

Ox is in one of the random fanduel leagues I signed up for.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a good weekend you queerbait, meat whistle fucksticks

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at least two people were being gay?

Ox is in one of the random fanduel leagues I signed up for.

Not necessarily gay... a skirmish broke out. It escalated rather quickly.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Snoops can't run off Ox. Doubt if anyone in here couldnt piss off Ox to that extent. Ox probably needed to have an emergency shaving of his wife's back.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoops can't run off Ox. Doubt if anyone in here couldnt piss off Ox to that extent. Ox probably needed to have an emergency shaving of his wife's back.

I didn't think of that. Good, I like Ox... and his hairy wife.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it had something to do with having to nail in her shiny new shoes.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Ox say he isn't coming back?

No... but Snoogs made it clear he (Ox) won't be posting any more nudies. Challenged him actually. Kind of Old-West style.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... but Snoogs made it clear he (Ox) won't be posting any more nudies. Challenged him actually. Kind of Old-West style.

Shoogs takes assholeishness to a whole new level. And now he's adding suck up narc to his resume. We really need to find a way to get rid of that guy.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zig, the dude is going to need at least 5 surgeries, in what, 9 months?.......can you show me anything that says doing all this partying does not effect that?

if he played for any other team, your opinion would be different

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoogs takes assholeishness to a whole new level. And now he's adding suck up narc to his resume. We really need to find a way to get rid of that guy.

Yeah very wuss like to say "I'll tell on you'. I'd just check out for a while if I had to worry about others seeing what gets posted on here. Or just disable the pics...simple enough.