• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins lose 3OT Thriller, Sox win, Yankees lose...we all win!

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sums it up for the most part

we're like refugees looking for shelter at this point

i like it here...and yes, a few people do get off on pissing admins off...everywhere we go

2k sports lasted what, 6 hours?

Who you calling a refugee??

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer

I think you need to understand ... about 90% of us never leave this thread. So we have no clue what these rule changes your talking about are. Or rules you are making a point to enforce.

And Im really not sure where you get the idea that anyone here think you need us either. But its a pretty laughable suggestion IMO

Anyway ... im out for the rest of the day. This place is becoming too personal for everyone.

he basically said "youre kinda the ring leader here (awwww) and to let you guys know.

he named names (like at hop sings) i wont share, but they know who they are

and theyre just tired of the feeling of "you can do and say whatever you want, and demand whatever you want" like you run the place.

i told him if he bans those people listed, we all go

hmm i wonder why HD is so confused....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that sums it up for the most part

we're like refugees looking for shelter at this point

i like it here...and yes, a few people do get off on pissing admins off...everywhere we go

2k sports lasted what, 6 hours?

Yeah...

Wow, what balls you have!

Standing up to the e-administrator like that!

Whoa!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats good cause they wouldn't accept you there either.

tumblr_mglcre504P1rp9xv4o1_500.gif

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am really really really sick of rain

it hasnt stopped raining since buccs got shitfaced by his pool

and now my pool is 130 feet deep

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...

Wow, what balls you have!

Standing up to the e-administrator like that!

Whoa!

these guys have a fair point

we basically burst into their living room, threw our feces everywhere, drank all their liquor and had our way with their women

they asked us to at least use a doily on the good furniture and some have refused

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true

we run in a pack, but that pack has weak lil hairless dogs that take up the rear

a few you can euthanize and we wouldnt know they were gone

there are some we do need tho

This I'm telling you: We're not going to take any more abuse about decisions we make, in this thread or out. Village Plumber, Ron Burgundy and Uno have absolutely zero buffer zone between them and a ban right now. Anymore complaints or questioning of the way things are here is going to get them banned. We ignored hundreds of posts of their shit questioning everything and painting us as heavy-handed when we had bent over backwards to be patient and accommodating. There will be literally zero tolerance going forward. They can stay here and play within the rules and talk baseball if they want, but one word that strays into bitching about this place, our rules or anything else that has to do with the way things are and I'm going to let the mods enforce the same rules that apply to everyone else.

This thing with the avatars seems to be how a few of you are choosing to force our hand. We have a very simple rules that avatars must be SFW. But a few of you have ignored that and then when we ask nicely for you to comply, we get smartass refusals or long-winded responses about why it's not fair. Our patience is all gone on that too. It's all fun and games to you guys but you didn't just pay almost $2900 for a new server for the year and you don't have your livelihood at stake here.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
these guys have a fair point

we basically burst into their living room, threw our feces everywhere, drank all their liquor and had our way with their women

they asked us to at least use a doily on the good furniture and some have refused

Totally agree. I wouldn't want to put up with it either.

Fuckin ay...compared to CBS? As far as rules go?

It's the fucking wild west here.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down

sox just promoted Bogaerts

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys....I take back every time I've called any of you angry....these guys here? They make me realize how well adjusted and normal the lot of you are...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people who "don't care" don't post about things they "don't care" about

cept rock, of course

No really, I don't care.

Just trying to, you know, change the subject.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I'm telling you: We're not going to take any more abuse about decisions we make, in this thread or out. Village Plumber, Ron Burgundy and Uno have absolutely zero buffer zone between them and a ban right now. Anymore complaints or questioning of the way things are here is going to get them banned. We ignored hundreds of posts of their shit questioning everything and painting us as heavy-handed when we had bent over backwards to be patient and accommodating. There will be literally zero tolerance going forward. They can stay here and play within the rules and talk baseball if they want, but one word that strays into bitching about this place, our rules or anything else that has to do with the way things are and I'm going to let the mods enforce the same rules that apply to everyone else.

This thing with the avatars seems to be how a few of you are choosing to force our hand. We have a very simple rules that avatars must be SFW. But a few of you have ignored that and then when we ask nicely for you to comply, we get smartass refusals or long-winded responses about why it's not fair. Our patience is all gone on that too. It's all fun and games to you guys but you didn't just pay almost $2900 for a new server for the year and you don't have your livelihood at stake here.

this is your job?

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay...now that makes complete sense.

:suds: