• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins lose 3OT Thriller, Sox win, Yankees lose...we all win!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, we can ask them nicely to comply with the simple rules and then when they refuse, we should spend our time to change it for them? You must be joking me. But essentially that's what we're doing. One time asked nicely to change it, then permanent restrictions.

Can you tell that we're getting tired of verbal abuse, insults and constant disrespect?

This is probably the absolute worst place on the entire interwebz to be reaching out for sympathy...

just sayin'

please excuse me while I dodge the ban-o-matic 2000....

:target:

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words, we can ask them nicely to comply with the simple rules and then when they refuse, we should spend our time to change it for them? You must be joking me. But essentially that's what we're doing. One time asked nicely to change it, then permanent restrictions.

Can you tell that we're getting tired of verbal abuse, insults and constant disrespect?

I think all he wanted was a response that you gave above. If someone is asked to do something and doesn't than sure I get limiting the access or banning.

We just like a little transparency.

Also you say "you" when 99% of us do play with in your rules. Can you tell we're getting tired of being grouped in with the others?

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer

I think you need to understand ... about 90% of us never leave this thread. So we have no clue what these rule changes your talking about are. Or rules you are making a point to enforce.

And Im really not sure where you get the idea that anyone here think you need us either. But its a pretty laughable suggestion IMO

Anyway ... im out for the rest of the day. This place is becoming too personal for everyone.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, I can tell.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer

I think you need to understand ... about 90% of us never leave this thread. So we have no clue what these rule changes your talking about are. Or rules you are making a point to enforce.

And Im really not sure where you get the idea that anyone here think you need us either. But its a pretty laughable suggestion IMO

Anyway ... im out for the rest of the day. This place is becoming too personal for everyone.

hammer, how about, as a group, we sacrifice one of our own to appease the admin gods

one of our less liked and useless posters

like Pickles

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hammer, how about, as a group, we sacrifice one of our own to appease the admin gods

like Pickles

I am lobbying to keep him...1 more non boston fan is how I see it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Rock you say that and I agree and like the vast majority of you guys. But tell me that the second we stand up to one of you guys and end the bullshit that you're not going to be out of here like rats on a sinking ship? See you are one big group.

true

we run in a pack, but that pack has weak lil hairless dogs that take up the rear

a few you can euthanize and we wouldnt know they were gone

there are some we do need tho

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

like Pickles

Trust me I could give two shits if I was banned

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably the absolute worst place on the entire interwebz to be reaching out for sympathy...

Reaching out for sympathy? You still think I'm groveling to you?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ox, you know santeria right?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer

It's the dumb fucks who get off on trying to piss off new people when their act gets stale with the people familiar with it.

I have no desire to go anywhere else.

I'm cold and frightened.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reaching out for sympathy? You still think I'm groveling to you?

I thought the emoticon and the "ban-o-matic 2000" reference would be enough to ensure you realized I was being a smart ass.

My bad, won't make that mistake twice...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the dumb fucks who get off on trying to piss off new people when their act gets stale with the people familiar with it.

I'm cold and frightened.

that sums it up for the most part

we're like refugees looking for shelter at this point

i like it here...and yes, a few people do get off on pissing admins off...everywhere we go

2k sports lasted what, 6 hours?

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm cold and frightened.

Thats good cause they wouldn't accept you there either.

Most Driven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, before this place blows up I'm gonna try and find some lunch in this hell hole where its 97 for some reason

I'll probably pop back in for the night shift