• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Arians is a whiny bitch

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't write the rule, and I'm not the one who interpreted it TWICE in that game, and TWICE also, when Kam Chancellor did it a couple of years back.

The onus is on you to provide support for your assertion.

Which you can't by the rulebook, so you're now moving on to 'common sense' and ad hominem attacks on my intelligence.

Usually that's the sign of the white flag being waved.

But to play along still, no hopping up and down wouldn't work, because the player would still be 'lined up' in the wrong spot.

A player that 'lines up' in the right spot, and then times his run/jump to not be offsides, would APPARENTLY BY THE JUDGEMENT OF THE REFS, be just fine.

If you can find me something in the rules that covers airborne players who were once lined up in the right spot, I'll keep an open mind.

The refs made the wrong call, plain and simple. It shouldn't be a judgement call anyway, it should just be illegal instead of allowing any loopholes.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs made the wrong call, plain and simple. It shouldn't be a judgement call anyway, it should just be illegal instead of allowing any loopholes.

'plain and simple.' More common sense 'I've lost the argument' stuff.

And sure, lobby the league to re-write the rule, problem solved. Point is 'plain and simple' or not, according to the way the language is written NOW, the call was correct, which the link I provided earlier confirms.

But since you opened the door on 'plain and simple,' if the NFL had wanted a player to not be able to make a physical play unaided by other players, they'd have just written the rule that way. 'No jumping on FG tries.'

They didn't.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'plain and simple.' More common sense 'I've lost the argument' stuff.

And sure, lobby the league to re-write the rule, problem solved. Point is 'plain and simple' or not, according to the way the language is written NOW, the call was correct, which the link I provided earlier confirms.

But since you opened the door on 'plain and simple,' if the NFL had wanted a player to not be able to make a physical play unaided by other players, they'd have just written the rule that way. 'No jumping on FG tries.'

They didn't.

The rules committee didn't anticipate someone trying to hurdle a protected player. Don't be surprised when the rule is changed.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that last "victory speech" from Bruce Arians. That was honestly the most pathetic, embarrassing, depressing displays I've ever seen from a head coach in football.

The dude is a piece of shit.

The principal at my high school would have made him the bike rack guard.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules committee didn't anticipate someone trying to hurdle a protected player. Don't be surprised when the rule is changed.

Kam did it twice in the same game in '15.

So the rules committee has had ample time to adjust the rule.