• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Arians is a whiny bitch

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll have Bucannon running that same play by the end of the year. Book it.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I will say is they need to make the rules a bit more black and white. I've seen them call that penalty before of just having your foot graze the back of the Long Snapper and then obviously in this one they considered it incidental contact.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, used to love Arians

Now between his whining every game, and having that constant whiny look on his face on the sidelines seemingly every single time he is on camera

I agree

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I will say is they need to make the rules a bit more black and white. I've seen them call that penalty before of just having your foot graze the back of the Long Snapper and then obviously in this one they considered it incidental contact.
Bingo. There's no consistency about the call whatsoever. Of course, there's really no consistency about pretty much anything the officials call, so there you go.

In my opinion, things should be simplified as much as possible for the officials, and that means eliminating judgment calls whenever possible. So I'd clarify it that any contact period is a penalty. Don't make the officials decide if it's incidental or not.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. There's no consistency about the call whatsoever. Of course, there's really no consistency about pretty much anything the officials call, so there you go.

In my opinion, things should be simplified as much as possible for the officials, and that means eliminating judgment calls whenever possible. So I'd clarify it that any contact period is a penalty. Don't make the officials decide if it's incidental or not.

Agreed...The rule book has exploded over the last 10 years in the NFL and has made the job of an official just about impossible. Too much falls into a gray area judgment call for the officials and of course that means that no matter what you call people on either side are going to be upset. I think if you simplify not only do you make the job easier for the officials but you make it more watchable for the fans.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Inconsistency...leaving things to the interpretation of the refs...that's the biggest problem in the NFL officiating right now. Remove the gray area, remove the time of the contest BS, remove the let them play crap...call it to the letter of the rule and be done with it...the players will adjust.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...The rule book has exploded over the last 10 years in the NFL and has made the job of an official just about impossible. Too much falls into a gray area judgment call for the officials and of course that means that no matter what you call people on either side are going to be upset. I think if you simplify not only do you make the job easier for the officials but you make it more watchable for the fans.

Agree here. They have done that in some area's... Facemask is just a 15 yarder period, no incidental. And replaying all turnovers and TD's.

And yeah, having a million HD cameras on every play doesn't help. lol

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, amazing athletic plays are HORRIBLE for football.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't even be against the rules, contact or no contact. Just my opinion.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, gotta have some rules about vaulting off other players, or teams would just hire a gymnast to block kicks.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more his hype wears off and he's exposed for being a douchebag of little or no real substance he's going to say increasingly dumber and more self-centered "look at me" bullshit.

Bruce Arians is a fraud.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then you never centered a deep snap.

Back in the day, two guys would stand over the center and when the ball is snapped, knock him in to the middle of next week

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inconsistency...leaving things to the interpretation of the refs...that's the biggest problem in the NFL officiating right now. Remove the gray area, remove the time of the contest BS, remove the let them play crap...call it to the letter of the rule and be done with it...the players will adjust.

Just like when the refs pressure test footballs. No consistency, using different gauges, etc...... No clue about the physics of things, no clue in general....