• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns over clowns post game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruh roh. Good things never happen when QBs spat with fans on Twitter...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to lean towards this take regarding Haskins personally.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the stat geeks. Not all QBs develop equally. Think we’re in for some serious ‘up an downs’ with Haskins. Apparently he has been a ‘streaky’ guy in the past. Not that I think he’ll show much improvement next week...against the Ravens. But who knows. I’m very optimistic about the team in Big picture terms

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glory be, appears Chase injury is minor. :hope:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn’t you kneel then?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Sheehan made a point this morning that makes great sense to me. Basically he said in an R&D year for the team, you want to make absolutely sure that Haskins is NOT your QB of the future (especially since he’s the most promising of the 3 QBs on the roster). You gotta play him until you are sure. Once you bench him, it is over for him in DC. RR is not a guy that will waver in that, so be prepared to see Haskins until RR decides no more.

I’m ok with that. Just hate the choices with tapping out the last 2-3 minutes of the game. Apparently Panthers fans were driven crazy by RR and time clock mgt. I’ll take that frustration over the other issues we’ve seen for years with our previous coaches.

Can understand why others may not be on board with this plan tho.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the stat geeks. Not all QBs develop equally. Think we’re in for some serious ‘up an downs’ with Haskins. Apparently he has been a ‘streaky’ guy in the past. Not that I think he’ll show much improvement next week...against the Ravens. But who knows. I’m very optimistic about the team in Big picture terms

It was normally against a strong pass rush. Gotta admit the one pick was a head scratcher. Surprised to see him make that kind of error out of the shotgun.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was normally against a strong pass rush. Gotta admit the one pick was a head scratcher. Surprised to see him make that kind of error out of the shotgun.
Browns have a legit defense, y’all were missing some key players on D that I thought might give us a shot at a win. Impossible with 5 TOs lol..

Lot of peeps underestimating that. Haskins has a lot of learning to do, but he is still quite raw. Time will tell what he is.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying the Browns D is good by any stretch but 88 plays for 350 yards isn't exactly "torn apart"

Too many missed assignments. They gave up 3 or 4 big plays...overall with what the Browns are working with I wasn't disappointed a ton but only bc of all those turnovers. They took advantage of Haskins' mistakes...gotta give credit to the defense. Haskins didn't throw any interceptions all season before that game, this is something nobody is talking about.
Those big plays were: 22 yard run, 33 yard pass, 26 yard pass, 21 yard pass

Starting DE Vernon was out.
Starting CB Greedy was out.
CB Ward was questionable and didn't play a ton of snaps.
Delpit starting safety out for season.
Starting LB Phillips was out.
DE Clayborn was limited on snaps.
LB Mack Wilson was out. Hopefully he will be back next week.

Injuries are tough. They thrived off turnovers in this one. Most of those guys should be back in 1-2 weeks hopefully, just a back couple weeks for injuries.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Agree.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many missed assignments. They gave up 3 or 4 big plays...overall with what the Browns are working with I wasn't disappointed a ton but only bc of all those turnovers. They took advantage of Haskins' mistakes...gotta give credit to the defense. Haskins didn't throw any interceptions all season before that game, this is something nobody is talking about.
Those big plays were: 22 yard run, 33 yard pass, 26 yard pass, 21 yard pass

Starting DE Vernon was out.
Starting CB Greedy was out.
CB Ward was questionable and didn't play a ton of snaps.
Delpit starting safety out for season.
Starting LB Phillips was out.
DE Clayborn was limited on snaps.
LB Mack Wilson was out. Hopefully he will be back next week.

Injuries are tough. They thrived off turnovers in this one. Most of those guys should be back in 1-2 weeks hopefully, just a back couple weeks for injuries.

Yes we don't even know how good the defense really is

Lots of injuries going around this year though so not complaining.