• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns beat Ravens in OT, Tgann moves to new home again

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a purple t-shirt which would lead any sane person to believe that you just posted a selfie. Gawd, you are bad at this game, oldstool.

We all know it's you fat boy !!!....You was wearing purple while making out with Ray Lewis's Fat Head, you have on your wall.....

FORE !!..........You go Fat Boy :heh::pound::tsk:
depositphotos_5590549-Fat-man-eating-burger.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize he was trying to get me banned. @NEhomer and I have had our heated discussions in the past but always thought we had a decent respect for each other.
Sounds like someone is trying to "play" you guys.
Personally, I think you are one of the best posters on the board.
I might put a word count on your ass though. LOL

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone is trying to "play" you guys.
Personally, I think you are one of the best posters on the board.
I might put a word count on your ass though. LOL

Haha sorry yeah get a little long winded. I'll try to dial some of that back.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize he was trying to get me banned. @NEhomer and I have had our heated discussions in the past but always thought we had a decent respect for each other.

Lol! Cdumler, it's this discussion:

http://sportshoop.la/threads/past-time-to-confront-this-shit.190790/page-13

You are probably the last person anyone wants to see banned so I figured the sarcastic nature of the post would be quite clear. Of course I was kidding.

Handicapped is either shit-stirring or not bothering to read carefully.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol! Cdumler, it's this discussion:

http://sportshoop.la/threads/past-time-to-confront-this-shit.190790/page-13

You are probably the last person anyone wants to see banned so I figured the sarcastic nature of the post would be quite clear. Of course I was kidding.

Ahh I got yah. Yeah when I saw your name attached to it I was very confused. I could understand a couple of other posters on here having that attitude and actually meaning it but glad you were just joking. Always enjoy our conversations.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: Cheers man.

BTW, I never want to see anyone banned. I realize that it has to happen sometimes but I even miss asshats like JDM.

....yeah JDM, a group of dedicated teachers who hold multiple college degrees are below average in intelligence. Lol!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually good. Don't change because we're busting on you......

Thanks. My line of work involves me writing long speeches, long articles for newspapers, and essentially teaching material made to last at least an hour if not longer. So actually some of my writing on here is much less than what I do for work. Kind of funny that even some of my longest posts on here I would get the look of "is that it?" at my actual job.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW, I never want to see anyone banned. I realize that it has to happen sometimes but I even miss asshats like JDM.

....yeah JDM, a group of dedicated teachers who hold multiple college degrees are below average in intelligence. Lol!
I miss Briz and our "elite" defense but anytime we need to hear some fool call someone "elite" we have that @Tgann thing going for us. Comedy Central there......

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh man forgot about him. I miss Briz. He was always good for a few laughs. I think he and BigKen would have gotten along really well.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss Briz and our "elite" defense but anytime we need to hear some fool call someone "elite" we have that @Tgann thing going for us. Comedy Central there......
Me and Briz were friends...

She is a peach.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man forgot about him. I miss Briz. He was always good for a few laughs. I think he and BigKen would have gotten along really well.
She. Not he.

Briz was a she.