• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Browns @ 49ers

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord how long have you been watching football? A guy could have a broken neck and the team would say his return is questionable. You could see by the look on his face that he is done.

Christ you're fucking stupid. It's a minor knee sprain you muppet. 'Done for the year'.. LMFAO what an utter cocksucking drama queen you are.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure sos means nothing... your gut feeling on how easy 9ers schedule is what counts...
Nope. My gut feeling means nothing. Pats schedule has probably been easier.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns don't look like a bad football team to me. Some nights are just not your night and nothing went right last night for them. The biggest glaring weakness I see is they to need to get much better on the offensive line. Many times they are in the back field as soon as Mayfield snaps the ball. And Chub has to work for every yard he gets.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say the entire league is tired of Baker childish act

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns don't look like a bad football team to me. Some nights are just not your night and nothing went right last night for them. The biggest glaring weakness I see is they to need to get much better on the offensive line. Many times they are in the back field as soon as Mayfield snaps the ball. And Chub has to work for every yard he gets.

Browns have the same problems I thought they might have back in the summer...the OL is just okay...when facing top tier DLs they will struggle like they did last night. Hubbard is decent, but Robinson is not a starting caliber LT in this league...not a good one anyway. That said, Baker was harassed all night...but the run DEF was torn apart, SF nearly put 2 RBs over a 100 last night...that was ball control at it's finest...37 mins possession.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rich of Sherman to dog anyone for low class

182781iz759dyjpg.jpg

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say the entire league is tired of Baker childish act

I’m not a fan of Baker Mayfield, but it’s pretty funny that Sherman of all people is annoyed by his antics.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not a fan of Baker Mayfield, but it’s pretty funny that Sherman of all people is annoyed by his antics.....

The media is so quick to make a star out of a player...the league jumped on CLE too...with 4 or 5 national TV games.

It's not looking as if either one were really ready for the stage. I will say though...the OL in CLE is starting to show they are not really a playoff caliber group.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Mayfield regressing instead of progressing? He looked awful last night. But I did like what Bosa did. That planting the flag gesture. The Browns aren't the team the idiotic sports media tried to overly pimp up.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddie The Cable Guy is simply not a good HC. About the only thing he did right was pull Mayfield early before Bosa could kill him.....which I wouldn't be opposed to. Such a little shit-polyp.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will come down to who makes that big mistake. Its usually been the 49ers but this year's team is a little different.
And it did...but earlier than I expected. Browns gave up after Callaway dropped what should have made it 14-10. No excuse for that.

Actually, not fair to just say Browns gave up as SF vastly outplayed them.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Mayfield regressing instead of progressing? He looked awful last night. But I did like what Bosa did. That planting the flag gesture. The Browns aren't the team the idiotic sports media tried to overly pimp up.

Not yet anyway....The 49ers were swarming on DEF last night and very seldom was Mayfield able to step into throws. He was throwing on the run, hurried, hit, sacked.

I said LY that Mayfield was not out of the woods yet based on his very good 1st yr. Hard to say if he's regressing or not in a game like that one, but with a season worth of tape out there, DEFs are attacking....and getting their hands up and knocking balls down.

This is a big game this week at home vs SEA. Then the bye, and maybe get your starting CBs back and go from there, but that OL has to play better in these next few games.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at best team in NFC. 49ers opponents are a combined 3-12 (1 of those wins is because 2 of your wins played against each other). Let’s see 49ers beat a team with a winning record before you start pounding your chest.
As a Browns' fan...sad to say they still have not beaten a team with a winning record.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge game for Cle. Many overrated them to start the year and then they started slow and many HaHa'd them and called them the same old Browns. Well, if they win tonight they are 3-2 and coming off two wins in games that most seemed to think they would lose. Plus it's a chance for Mayfield to show those that watched him crap the bed a little on National tv that he is a good young QB

I guess big win for SF too. Everyone seemed to have them as the worst of the 3-0 teams and look where all those teams are now...
And many will do the same now and write them off after what is no doubt a bad loss.

I don't have faith they'll win but they'll be back again if they can beat Seattle next week (also didn't have faith they'd win in Bmore).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet anyway....The 49ers were swarming on DEF last night and very seldom was Mayfield able to step into throws. He was throwing on the run, hurried, hit, sacked.

I said LY that Mayfield was not out of the woods yet based on his very good 1st yr. Hard to say if he's regressing or not in a game like that one, but with a season worth of tape out there, DEFs are attacking....and getting their hands up and knocking balls down.

This is a big game this week at home vs SEA. Then the bye, and maybe get your starting CBs back and go from there, but that OL has to play better in these next few games.

Too bad there wasn't a way the Browns could upgrade their OL. It's gotta be one of the worst in the league. And I'm not looking forward to that Seattle game. It could get ugly.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddie The Cable Guy is simply not a good HC. About the only thing he did right was pull Mayfield early before Bosa could kill him.....which I wouldn't be opposed to. Such a little shit-polyp.
Kind of early to write him off, but he was bad last night. And when I rip coaches it will be for things fans can know (not playcalling, substitutions, etc). Win the toss you defer. No questions, especially against a solid D. And you don't have OBJ return a punt down 28-3 with 6-7 minutes left. Never mind punting down 28-3 early in 4th?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad there wasn't a way the Browns could upgrade their OL. It's gotta be one of the worst in the league. And I'm not looking forward to that Seattle game. It could get ugly.

Browns will have a similar problem with Seattle who runs the ball well (run first team) and has a stout run defense. Al Woods is one of the better rush DEF DTs, Clowney is probably the best EDGE run defender, Wagner, Collier (if healthy). Browns only saving grace is Reed is not playing (will be back after the Browns game). The short week for Cleveland and LONG week for Seattle doesn't help either.

I expect Cleveland to keep it close though. After you get embarrassed like that, usually it doesn't happen again, unless you're Miami.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns will have a similar problem with Seattle who runs the ball well (run first team) and has a stout run defense. Al Woods is one of the better rush DEF DTs, Clowney is probably the best EDGE run defender, Wagner, Collier (if healthy). Browns only saving grace is Reed is not playing (will be back after the Browns game).

Yeah the Browns are in trouble. After Seattle they have to play the Pats. And both games could be an ass whooping.