• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Browns @ 49ers

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying it wasn't so far?

No, 4 straight wins is never easy. 2 road games est coast to open season, monday night..

Last week brown's were up and coming and a test, now its "easy schedule". Tampa scored 50+ on rams, but easy schedule...

Good talk

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean Mayfield has to give his pre-season MVP award back?

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s early in the season. Best indicator is where teams are at the 8-game mark. Schedules even out in the end so there is that.

Its 1/4 through... 9ers are 4-0. Take a hike. 9ers D is probably best in league

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta at home weeks 7 and 8. Knowing they have Arizona to instill confidence in them. They will be looking to take one of those home games against LA and Seattle. If it's LAR, it's good for SF. If it's Seattle, LAR has another key win. I only see LAR losing elswhere to SF and Chicago. I see Seattle losing elsewhere to Baltimore, LAR, and SF.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, 4 straight wins is never easy. 2 road games est coast to open season, monday night..

Last week brown's were up and coming and a test, now its "easy schedule". Tampa scored 50+ on rams, but easy schedule...

Good talk

Holy shit...you should get some really mild soap and was that sand out of there, you seem very irritable.

Nobody said winning 4 in a row was easy. Nobody said winning road games was easy, but the least you could be is realistic and communicate what you're really trying to say instead of being a kent. At the same token, Pitt took a while to get going this year, Cincy is crap, Tampa is very inconsistent as are the Browns. Maybe you shouldn't act like the 9ers started off the season at New England, then at the Chiefs and got New Orleans and then Dallas at home...because the facts are you didn't.

Good talk.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're schedule is incredibly easy"

Good talk bruh
It is easy.
Washington, Carolina (possibly with Cam back), Arizona twice, Atlanta. You have at least four more wins and I think if your defense could beat up Mayfield you can definitely beat up Lamar Jackson.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice retreat... see my post this week about seattle rams battling for 2nd place in nfc west. Just responding to your idiotic naysaying

You didn't quote me originally. Just saying it's convenient to come in and drop bombs at the end of a game.

49ers beat the Browns ass....no doubt there

Would you like a cookie for coming in after the fact?

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit...you should get some really mild soap and was that sand out of there, you seem very irritable.

Nobody said winning 4 in a row was easy. Nobody said winning road games was easy, but the least you could be is realistic and communicate what you're really trying to say instead of being a kent. At the same token, Pitt took a while to get going this year, Cincy is crap, Tampa is very inconsistent as are the Browns. Maybe you shouldn't act like the 9ers started off the season at New England, then at the Chiefs and got New Orleans and then Dallas at home...because the facts are you didn't.

Good talk.

"Pit took a while to get going this year..."

"Jury out on 9ers"

Good talk

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know why I hated SF fans. I remember when they trolled the Saints forum during bountygate at ESPN.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't quote me originally. Just saying it's convenient to come in and drop bombs at the end of a game.

49ers beat the Browns ass....no doubt there

Would you like a cookie for coming in after the fact?

After the fact? I was watching the game. I already stuck my neck out and declared 9ers winner of nfc west in week 3 on this board

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know why I hated SF fans. I remember when they trolled the Saints forum during bountygate at ESPN.

Funny how the worst thing about bounty gate to a saints fan is .... 9er fans. All class

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams fans were mildly annoying in the Martz era.. but they were okay. Still had some fun discussion with them on the loathed ESPN forums. They've always been pretty good here.. can get a little heated but they are pretty quick to get humble and you can point out some issues/flaws and they'll agree if you eat a little humble pie yourself.

Arizona is always fine, they've had some bad stretches but very realistic and honest. Fitzgerald probably rubbed off on their fanbase as a class act.

THEN the 49ers... generally delusional, combative in posts, will NEVER side with you, and will QUICKLY disappear/forget if the 49ers aren't winning. Even ran into a 49er fan out here in Chicago last year (friend of a friend). Was trash talking the whole night saying 49ers would win the NFC West and go 11-5. Ran into him after the season was ended and was like, "So how'd that turn out for ya?" He said "I never said that. I said they wouldn't be that good." and then got huffy about it when I pushed the issue. 49ers fans were the WORST during the Harbaugh/Kaep era... and it looks like they're back in full force with a 4-0 start. Didn't hear fuck all from em' the last few years, but a few wins and here they come... God's greatest team assembled.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In OBJ's defense, he just spent the week shopping in San Francisco so he's gonna be a little distracted
Is that where he got the hair cut. Cool man!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Pit took a while to get going this year..."

"Jury out on 9ers"

Good talk

I'll break it down for you...since you can't get it thru your skull.

You won at Tampa, and if we take the loss to the 9ers our of their record they're 2-2.
You then went to Cincy and beat them, without the 9ers loss, wait for it... 0-4
Then Pittsburgh came to your house and without the 9ers loss they're at 1-3
Tonight the 9ers beat the Browns at home, and without tonight's loss they're 2-2.

That is a combined record of your opponents without the 4 losses the 9ers handed them of 5 - 11. Now, if you want to have a good talk, lets talk about where you'd be drafting if your team went 5 - 11. That record would probably get you a top 10 pick in the draft...so congrats on the good start...but don't act like the road to the Super bowl goes thru San Fran. In fact, I'll give you more espect when you beat a team with an actual winning record.

If you're going to put something in quotes like "jury still out on 9ers", maybe you should make sure the person you're quoting actually posted it.

BTW...nice start for the 49ers...it appears they have things heading in the right direction.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll break it down for you...since you can't get it thru your skull.

You won at Tampa, and if we take the loss to the 9ers our of their record they're 2-2.
You then went to Cincy and beat them, without the 9ers loss, wait for it... 0-4
Then Pittsburgh came to your house and without the 9ers loss they're at 1-3
Tonight the 9ers beat the Browns at home, and without tonight's loss they're 2-2.

That is a combined record of your opponents without the 4 losses the 9ers handed them of 5 - 11. Now, if you want to have a good talk, lets talk about where you'd be drafting if your team went 5 - 11. That record would probably get you a top 10 pick in the draft...so congrats on the good start...but don't act like the road to the Super bowl goes thru San Fran. In fact, I'll give you more espect when you beat a team with an actual winning record.

BTW...nice start for the 49ers...it appears they have things heading in the right direction.
Good summary.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good summary.

I doubt it is to Cruise Control. To him the Bucs are the 92 Cowboys, the Bengals are the 78 Steelers, the Steelers were the 85 Bears and the Browns were the 72 Dolphins and we all need to kneel at the altar of Kyle Shanahan.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, your schedule is pretty easy. But I don't think you have passed LAR yet. Seattle on the other hand...they shouldn't have lost a crucial home game to NO. I could see you splitting against LAR and Seattle, but after this first half, you have to face Green Bay, Baltimore, NO, and LAR four of five weeks.
Don't forget we play the Cardinals twice, the Redskins, Panthers and Falcons. So even splitting with the Rams (who I think ae a paper tiger) and Seahawks gives them 11 wins............IF they stay healthy