• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brook Lopez out for the season

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nets get Boozer for a bag of balls, slide Garnett to center

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First the Bulls' season ends because of crippling injuries, and now the Nets... 2 of the Heat's 3 main EC competitors done, before the AS break.

Lets just hope the Pacers can stay healthy, otherwise LeEasyWayOut and the Heat will luck their way to (yet) another cakewalk to the Finals.

Yeah because the Nets were playing so damn well before this Lopez injuries.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because the Nets were playing so damn well before this Lopez injuries.

It's funny to hear this cat say that the Nets and Bulls were 2 of the 3 contenders to take down Miami. I called it during the offseason that I wasn't worried about Chicago. Miami had already beaten the Bulls with a healthy D-Rose during their first year together. Nothing else changed with the Bulls, all of a sudden that team is supposed to get immensely better overall?

I also called the Nets, although I didn't think they would stumble out the gates this bad. I also thought injuries would hit them given the age of KG and Pierce. But it's actually Lopez their second most important piece on the team that got hit with the major injury.

The East was always Miami and Indiana before the start of the season. The other two teams were put there because the East is just so god awful this year.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to hear this cat say that the Nets and Bulls were 2 of the 3 contenders to take down Miami. I called it during the offseason that I wasn't worried about Chicago. Miami had already beaten the Bulls with a healthy D-Rose during their first year together. Nothing else changed with the Bulls, all of a sudden that team is supposed to get immensely better overall?

I also called the Nets, although I didn't think they would stumble out the gates this bad. I also thought injuries would hit them given the age of KG and Pierce. But it's actually Lopez their second most important piece on the team that got hit with the major injury.

The East was always Miami and Indiana before the start of the season. The other two teams were put there because the East is just so god awful this year.

Miami is fortunate to be in such a weak conference with no contenders to challenge them. It's going to be the easiest stroll to the finals they will have ever had

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is fortunate to be in such a weak conference with no contenders to challenge them. It's going to be the easiest stroll to the finals they will have ever had

Shit happens. I guess it's the Heat's fault that they're located on the East coast and that just about every team outside of Indiana makes their roster moves like a blind man.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Garnett can have a vintage, throwback remainder of the season... Word.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Kidd now and ask KG to go home for the season. First two steps to recovery.

I can't say this hurts my feelings. I just hate that some of the Nets people will use it as an excuse.

"Just think what could have been if our 7-footer doesn't go down..." :rolleyes2:

I have never been a Kidd fan, but I do have some sympathy for the guy. None for the owner, however. As to Lopez, always a shame when something like this happens.