• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronny James, Lebron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t hospitalized with Covid, so asking about his vaccination status is off the table and classless. If he were to die of Covid, it would be the first question asked. And if he was unvaccinated, he would be ridiculed. But since he went to the hospital with what is a known side effect of the vaccine, it is rude to ask about the vaccine.
And then a whole new level of stupid shows up lol

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the US Government currently investigating any correlation between the Covid Vaccines & Cardiac Arrests?

You know what you are right! I am going to change my ways! I am no longer going to be a Trumpelstiltskin. I'm going to be a big boy like @fightinfunbags LOOK OUT WORLD!! IT'S NEW DAY FOR HUSKERPOWER52!

Of course it’s the COVID vaccine. You think there are any other reasonable explanations here?

He wasn’t hospitalized with Covid, so asking about his vaccination status is off the table and classless. If he were to die of Covid, it would be the first question asked. And if he was unvaccinated, he would be ridiculed. But since he went to the hospital with what is a known side effect of the vaccine, it is rude to ask about the vaccine.
Kid has a heart issue and it’s Nutter-palooza on the NBA forum today. It’s crazy. It’s like these dudes are police dogs trained to sniff this stuff out and like moth to a flame they’re immediately drawn to it.

IMG_3120.jpeg

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree there are sides to not trust. Then like everything there is a reasonable position that is normally between them. That “side” is pretty much always right. Biden never should have said things that weren’t known yet, but that’s another topic entirely for all of the absolutely horrible leaders we have been stuck with of late.

I'm going to lean on the side that is trying to stop a pandemic over the anti-government types that find some random doctor to challenge the vaccine.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's important to let the doctors figure out what happened.

It may be a known side effect of the vaccine, but it's not like we've never seen young athletes died suddenly or go into cardiac arrest because of a previously unknown heart ailment.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's important to let the doctors figure out what happened.

It may be a known side effect of the vaccine, but it's not like we've never seen young athletes died suddenly or go into cardiac arrest because of a previously unknown heart ailment.

...at USC...in the basketball program....last summer

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid has a heart issue and it’s Nutter-palooza on the NBA forum today. It’s crazy. It’s like these dudes are police dogs trained to sniff this stuff out and like moth to a flame they’re immediately drawn to it.

View attachment 335359
Dude again, you opinion means nothing to me. You don't have to tag me to let me know every time you disagree with me. Just use the ignore button.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because it’s unproven bull shit. You don’t even know if he was vaccinated or not. You also don’t even know if the root cause of his episode was the vaccine.

You can post whatever you like. Who said you couldn’t? I can also post whatever I like and I observed a dude who couldn’t even rattle off the 1st team All NBA last year, who doesn’t give a fuck about the NBA showing up to spout your anti-vaxx nutter bull shit.

It’s not a waste of my time. I enjoy slapping you around. You’re a chew toy for me.

That’s the problem you dumb fuck (yep, more name calling for you, Nancy.) Whether or not this was an episode brought on by the vaccine shouldn’t be up for opinion. That’s the problem with you Trumpelstiltskins. You demand equal time and equal weight be granted to the opinion of scientists and day laborers posting shit on their Facebook feed.
Jesus man, you need to learn how to talk shit in one or two sentences. Summarize, I don't have all day to read your weak post. Also you edited this which mean you thought you made it better. LOL FAIL.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then a whole new level of stupid shows up lol
You call people like me stupid. Then what I’m saying turns out to be right, but people like you stop caring because you’re busy believing the next series of lies. Maybe you’re the stupid one letting liars lead you around by the nose all of the time.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call people like me stupid. Then what I’m saying turns out to be right, but people like you stop caring because you’re busy believing the next series of lies. Maybe you’re the stupid one letting liars lead you around by the nose all of the time.

Let me know when that logic bears fruit.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

There is a fair amount of anecdotal evidence that there is something wrong with the vaccines. At the least, the vaccines have never worked as we were told they would.

Regardless of which side one is on, they can find studies and doctors opinions to support it.

Both sides are far too desperate to be right to trust anything either side says.
People who got the COVID shot are terrified that the experimental gene therapy is inside their bodies. They are in denial. But you won’t see any of them getting boosters anymore, either.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to lean on the side that is trying to stop a pandemic over the anti-government types that find some random doctor to challenge the vaccine.
I love the “random doctor” narrative. Is your thesis that nobody was injured by the vaxx and that it worked as advertised?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the “random doctor” narrative. Is your thesis that nobody was injured by the vaxx and that it worked as advertised?

If you value some individual doctor over the CDC, you're a very distrusting individual.

I can only speak to my own experience. Nobody I know was injured by the vaccine. I do know people who had family members die from Covid.

All medications have side effects.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you value some individual doctor over the CDC, you're a very distrusting individual.

I can only speak to my own experience. Nobody I know was injured by the vaccine. I do know people who had family members die from Covid.

All medications have side effects.
The CDC earned the distrust. Do you feel like you got good guidance with the “6 foot rule” or everyone wearing loosely fitting(and unsanitary) masks? How about giving the shot to kids? Was this all necessary?

Do you know anyone under 80 that died from COVID? Not WITH COVID, but from it.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except there are sides.

Also, many people stopped getting the boosters when it became obvious that the vaccines didn't work as advertised. So, if there is something wrong with the vaccines, the numbers could be worse if not for that.

I got the first 2 shots because I have 4 people in my life who are considered high risk. Then 2 of them got it despite being vaccinated (we were told that couldn't happen). One of them caught it twice (which we were told couldn't happen). So, I stopped at 2 and still haven't caught it despite being exposed several times.

At this point, concerns about the vaccines can not be simply dismissed as conspiracy theories, but I am also not convinced they are as bad as some are claiming.

Neither side is being completely honest, imo.
LOL, sorry to say, but if you were told you couldn't get it after being vaccinated or boosted then you were lied to, and if you believed it you are also a fool for not understanding the basics of viruses and vaccines. This one is on you buddy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CDC earned the distrust. Do you feel like you got good guidance with the “6 foot rule” or everyone wearing loosely fitting(and unsanitary) masks? How about giving the shot to kids? Was this all necessary?

Do you know anyone under 80 that died from COVID? Not WITH COVID, but from it.

Don't know anyone personally that died from the virus thankfully.

"do you anyone under 80 that died from COVID?"

Minnesota Twovles player Karl Anthony Townes. His mother died at 58. Not exactly close to 80. And he lost a total of 8 family members from the virus. No way all of them were over 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.