• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bronny James, Lebron's son, suffers cardiac arrest during practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never post on this board but you show up to spout your nutter bull shit. Weak shit, Huckelfuck.
Why is is nutter bull shit weak shit , huckelfuck? because you disagree with it? Not a strong leg to stand on. Listen man, you don't control the board. If you don't like what I post ignore me; I wont be offended. What you have to understand is that I do not care about your opinion at all. So you responding to my post is a waste of both of our time. Stop responding to me, let it go and understand that some people have different opinions than you do.

Also name calling? grow up.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except there are sides.

Also, many people stopped getting the boosters when it became obvious that the vaccines didn't work as advertised. So, if there is something wrong with the vaccines, the numbers could be worse if not for that.

I got the first 2 shots because I have 4 people in my life who are considered high risk. Then 2 of them got it despite being vaccinated (we were told that couldn't happen). One of them caught it twice (which we were told couldn't happen). So, I stopped at 2 and still haven't caught it despite being exposed several times.

At this point, concerns about the vaccines can not be simply dismissed as conspiracy theories, but I am also not convinced they are as bad as some are claiming.

Neither side is being completely honest, imo.

You were told that the vaccine would prevent you from getting the virus? What I recall is that the vaccine would lessen the severity of the virus, which was enough for me to get the shots.

How many are still getting boosters? I got the first two shots and a booster, but nothing since.

Trolls wanted to blame Hamlin's episode on the vaccine too. Might as well blame it on the wings he had recently, there's no real evidence.

The reason there are two sides is that the poisonous political divide in this country has made truth less important than volume. Make your own truth and shout it into reality.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except there are sides.

Also, many people stopped getting the boosters when it became obvious that the vaccines didn't work as advertised. So, if there is something wrong with the vaccines, the numbers could be worse if not for that.

I got the first 2 shots because I have 4 people in my life who are considered high risk. Then 2 of them got it despite being vaccinated (we were told that couldn't happen). One of them caught it twice (which we were told couldn't happen). So, I stopped at 2 and still haven't caught it despite being exposed several times.

At this point, concerns about the vaccines can not be simply dismissed as conspiracy theories, but I am also not convinced they are as bad as some are claiming.

Neither side is being completely honest, imo.
Ok continued debate I guess. I saw 3 at risk people die that refused to get vaccinated. I know no one that was vaccinated that even had to be hospitalized. My own dr says it has morphed to where the vaccines are not needed anymore, but that there is zero doubt they saved millions of lives before it weakened. So I’m going with what I saw, the boosters absolutely became less needed over time.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were told that the vaccine would prevent you from getting the virus? What I recall is that the vaccine would lessen the severity of the virus, which was enough for me to get the shots.

How many are still getting boosters? I got the first two shots and a booster, but nothing since.

Trolls wanted to blame Hamlin's episode on the vaccine too. Might as well blame it on the wings he had recently, there's no real evidence.

The reason there are two sides is that the poisonous political divide in this country has made truth less important than volume. Make your own truth and shout it into reality.
People hear what they want to hear. Doctors aren’t perfect, not close, but once people think the government wasn’t 100 percent right it’s a huge deal. Never mind the fact that the government is nothing more than a bunch of imperfect people. I agree it absolutely should have been handled better, hindsight always wins.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They switched to "lessen the severity" after people started getting it despite being vaccinated. There are all kinds of videos of Biden (among others) saying that the vaccine "stops it cold" and "you won't get it" even after we knew that wasn't true.

There have been at least 2 or 3 boosters and, at least in California, they are still pushing for folks to get "the jab".

The folks who claim the vaccines are killing people jump to that no matter what. It went away pretty quickly in Hamlins case because it was quickly made clear that it was the unfortunate timing of the hit. The same thing is happening with Bronny as one side is already saying it's the vaccine and the other is saying it isn't. I'm sure he's undergoing all kinds of tests to find out what happened. My guess is that it will be discovered that it has nothing to do with Covid one way or the other.

Which is why I don't trust either side.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read stuff where older athletes sometimes tend to develop heart issues more than people that just walk their whole life, but there are just too many factors that have to be looked at. That marathoner may have ate like crap because the running kept off the weight so they didn't have to watch what they ate and developed heart issues, where the person that walked their whole like may have really watched diet etc. I think it's same with covid shots, it's not unrealistic that it could cause inflamation in the heart and when you are working out strenuously, could cause issues. Not all doctors are sold on the shot, I had one doctor tell me that at a nursing home where he works, their is an uptick in deaths the 2 weeks after they give covid shots and boosters from natural causes, especially heart attacks, but again, these are elderly with underlying conditions, so who knows if the shot caused it, or if the underlying health condition caused it or the shot aggravated the underlying health conditions. Just because the doctor told me this doesn't mean i'm going to get all butt-hurt and hate him.
When people say "doctors" are for the shot, that just isn't true, not all doctors are pro shot and when a doctor isn't pro-shot that doesn't mean they are taking sides, it just might mean they have seen shit and have concerns.

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is is nutter bull shit weak shit , huckelfuck? because you disagree with it?
No, because it’s unproven bull shit. You don’t even know if he was vaccinated or not. You also don’t even know if the root cause of his episode was the vaccine.
Not a strong leg to stand on. Listen man, you don't control the board. If you don't like what I post ignore me; I wont be offended.
You can post whatever you like. Who said you couldn’t? I can also post whatever I like and I observed a dude who couldn’t even rattle off the 1st team All NBA last year, who doesn’t give a fuck about the NBA showing up to spout your anti-vaxx nutter bull shit.
What you have to understand is that I do not care about your opinion at all. So you responding to my post is a waste of both of our time.
It’s not a waste of my time. I enjoy slapping you around. You’re a chew toy for me.
Stop responding to me, let it go and understand that some people have different opinions than you do.

Also name calling? grow up.
That’s the problem you dumb fuck (yep, more name calling for you, Nancy.) Whether or not this was an episode brought on by the vaccine shouldn’t be up for opinion. That’s the problem with you Trumpelstiltskins. You demand equal time and equal weight be granted to the opinion of scientists and day laborers posting shit on their Facebook feed.

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They switched to "lessen the severity" after people started getting it despite being vaccinated. There are all kinds of videos of Biden (among others) saying that the vaccine "stops it cold" and "you won't get it" even after we knew that wasn't true.

There have been at least 2 or 3 boosters and, at least in California, they are still pushing for folks to get "the jab".

The folks who claim the vaccines are killing people jump to that no matter what. It went away pretty quickly in Hamlins case because it was quickly made clear that it was the unfortunate timing of the hit. The same thing is happening with Bronny as one side is already saying it's the vaccine and the other is saying it isn't. I'm sure he's undergoing all kinds of tests to find out what happened. My guess is that it will be discovered that it has nothing to do with Covid one way or the other.

Which is why I don't trust either side.
I agree there are sides to not trust. Then like everything there is a reasonable position that is normally between them. That “side” is pretty much always right. Biden never should have said things that weren’t known yet, but that’s another topic entirely for all of the absolutely horrible leaders we have been stuck with of late.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From the jump, the Covid vaccine was billed to be similar to the flu vaccine. All that was ever presented by actual scientists and experts was that this would reduce the risk of transmission. Because of what some politicians have said (non experts) people are now running with some revisionist history that the Covid vaccine was supposed to get the risk of transmission down to zero percent.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok continued debate I guess. I saw 3 at risk people die that refused to get vaccinated. I know no one that was vaccinated that even had to be hospitalized. My own dr says it has morphed to where the vaccines are not needed anymore, but that there is zero doubt they saved millions of lives before it weakened. So I’m going with what I saw, the boosters absolutely became less needed over time.

And the folks I know that are high risk got it despite being vaccinated when we were being told vaccinated people can't get it. My wife is very high risk because of systemic lupus and hasn't gotten it despite being exposed several times. Her doctor believes it was because one of her meds for her lupus is HCQ which doctors were told they could lose their medical license if they prescribed it for Covid.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! With each mutation the fatal nature of the virus has waned. Again…that’s just high school level biology playing out in real life. The reason people aren’t getting new boosters is because the danger of the virus has passed for the most part. Just like we have flu deaths every year, there will still be occasional Covid deaths but nothing close to the position we were in during 20 and 21.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree there are sides to not trust. Then like everything there is a reasonable position that is normally between them. That “side” is pretty much always right. Biden never should have said things that weren’t known yet, but that’s another topic entirely for all of the absolutely horrible leaders we have been stuck with of late.

Yep. It's pretty ridiculous. The saying "You get what you vote for" has never been more true.

Honestly, I think that on Covid, as with most things, the majority of folks are where you say...somewhere in the middle.

But the more extreme on either side are really, really loud.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, the conspiracy theorists aren’t that smart. They just want to blame the government and ignore the rest.
Is the US Government currently investigating any correlation between the Covid Vaccines & Cardiac Arrests?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because it’s unproven bull shit. You don’t even know if he was vaccinated or not. You also don’t even know if the root cause of his episode was the vaccine.

You can post whatever you like. Who said you couldn’t? I can also post whatever I like and I observed a dude who couldn’t even rattle off the 1st team All NBA last year, who doesn’t give a fuck about the NBA showing up to spout your anti-vaxx nutter bull shit.

It’s not a waste of my time. I enjoy slapping you around. You’re a chew toy for me.

That’s the problem you dumb fuck (yep, more name calling for you, Nancy.) Whether or not this was an episode brought on by the vaccine shouldn’t be up for opinion. That’s the problem with you Trumpelstiltskins. You demand equal time and equal weight be granted to the opinion of scientists and day laborers posting shit on their Facebook feed.
You know what you are right! I am going to change my ways! I am no longer going to be a Trumpelstiltskin. I'm going to be a big boy like @fightinfunbags LOOK OUT WORLD!! IT'S NEW DAY FOR HUSKERPOWER52!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It's pretty ridiculous. The saying "You get what you vote for" has never been more true.

Honestly, I think that on Covid, as with most things, the majority of folks are where you say...somewhere in the middle.

But the more extreme on either side are really, really loud.
Agreed. It’s just every time I hear someone say, but they said this or that I’m like, are you really surprised? Lol.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elon Musk is already irresponsibly spouting conspiracy theories about the covid vaccine being the cause.
Dude has zero scruples and no class whatsoever.

#MegalomaniacsGonnaMegalomania

Of course it’s the COVID vaccine. You think there are any other reasonable explanations here?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn’t hospitalized with Covid, so asking about his vaccination status is off the table and classless. If he were to die of Covid, it would be the first question asked. And if he was unvaccinated, he would be ridiculed. But since he went to the hospital with what is a known side effect of the vaccine, it is rude to ask about the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.