• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos vs. Vikings

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was so bad in those first 2 preseason games though and hadn't had a great training camp. Not sure if one great half is enough to save his job.
We’re already so thin at D-Line, if they do cut him I think it’ll be one of the last 5 they make.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was so bad in those first 2 preseason games though and hadn't had a great training camp. Not sure if one great half is enough to save his job.

Agree- Still not sold he makes it. Could come down to if we find something we like on waivers or not.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TURNER-YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree- Still not sold he makes it. Could come down to if we find something we like on waivers or not.

I'm thinking CB and DL are the two spots the Broncos are looking outside the roster

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TURNER-YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kid is so explosive. If he can get the instincts side of the game down and stay healthy he could really emerge as that future starter.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McTelvin Agim reminds me of that kid who is failing his class all semester long. Then all of a sudden during the final he aces it raising his grade to passing. Why can't this guy just play like this every day?! He would have a long career ahead of him if he could get this focused in on a daily basis.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bonitto back to back sacks. Jonathan Cooper with a solid game. Agim makes another play.

Last series Virgil had a bad drop.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McTelvin Agim reminds me of that kid who is failing his class all semester long. Then all of a sudden during the final he aces it raising his grade to passing. Why can't this guy just play like this every day?! He would have a long career ahead of him if he could get this focused in on a daily basis.

Effort has never been a problem with Agim. Matter of fact that might be his biggest asset. Likely why we drafted him two rounds too early. Effort/Motor but agree wish he could play like this more often. Maybe one of those things where motor/effort can get you buy the 2nd and 3rd string but not the first string too. Either way he has done well to plead his case for the 53 tonight. Much better then Harris has.

I think Cooper, Bonitto (at least on the last season), Agim and Turner-Yell really came to play today and took advantage of their opportunity.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting seeing Hinton still on the field this late. Usually a sign a player is fighting for a roster spot. Compared to Seth Williams who I have not seen a whole lot in the 2nd half.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effort has never been a problem with Agim. Matter of fact that might be his biggest asset. Likely why we drafted him two rounds too early. Effort/Motor but agree wish he could play like this more often. Maybe one of those things where motor/effort can get you buy the 2nd and 3rd string but not the first string too. Either way he has done well to plead his case for the 53 tonight. Much better then Harris has.

I think Cooper, Bonitto (at least on the last season), Agim and Turner-Yell really came to play today and took advantage of their opportunity.

I'm leaning towards all of those guys making this roster that you just listed.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting seeing Hinton still on the field this late. Usually a sign a player is fighting for a roster spot. Compared to Seth Williams who I have not seen a whole lot in the 2nd half.

I was thinking that same thing.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning towards all of those guys making this roster that you just listed.

Agree.

Agree on Ozigbo too. I think Gemmel and Ozigbo were basically signed/claimed this week because we were getting and early look at a RB and LB for our PS. Not a lot of depth there with the guys we have after the guys that are locks to make our initial roster. Denver gets them in Denver where they are more likely to sign to our PS as oppose to if they are away from the area and have other offers to choose from.

Ozigbo is also a guy who may not be on our PS long when injuries at the RB position come up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Agree on Ozigbo too. I think Gemmel and Ozigbo were basically signed/claimed this week because we were getting and early look at a RB and LB for our PS. Not a lot of depth there with the guys we have after the guys that are locks to make our initial roster. Denver gets them in Denver where they are more likely to sign to our PS as oppose to if they are away from the area and have other offers to choose from.

Ozigbo is also a guy who may not be on our PS long when injuries at the RB position come up.

Ozigbo showed himself well for only being in the building a short time. I think he should be on a 53-man roster somewhere so hoping others miss what he brings to the table in case the Broncos have an injury this year.

Also have to say Boone makes me feel a whole heck of a lot better if Williams or Gordon go down with injury. Showed himself well and definitely a step ahead of any of the other RB's on this roster right now.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozigbo showed himself well for only being in the building a short time. I think he should be on a 53-man roster somewhere so hoping others miss what he brings to the table in case the Broncos have an injury this year.

Also have to say Boone makes me feel a whole heck of a lot better if Williams or Gordon go down with injury. Showed himself well and definitely a step ahead of any of the other RB's on this roster right now.

Boone looked good.

Stevie Scott and Hardy didn't look so good in the PS. We needed a better RB on our PS then those two for injuries sake. I think we can store Ozigbo there for a little bit but probably not for long. He seems to bounce around between the same teams (Saints, Patriots and Jaguars) Saints 3 times, Jaguars twice. Teams like him enough to bring him back when he is available. Sort of a guy who is good enough to be in the NFL, a good worker and teammate but often the odd man out. Teams try to store him on the PS but it just doesn't seem to be able to happen with him. Ozigbo is replaceable so not really too worried about it but he is better then what we had for options on the PS. I like how we scooped him up now knowing he would probably have plenty of offers even it came down to him deciding between other PS spots.