• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos vs Cowboys predictions?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a fan of Romo if we were able to afford and acquire Peyton, I'd be on board with making the switch. but since we will NEVER be able to afford or acquire Manning I'm more than fine with Romo.
Well yeah. Manning is a coach on the field. Got to be pretty bad when he starts telling the Defense what they are about to do before the snap. Manning could go to any team in the NFL even the ones that already have a high powered offense & make them better. I have mad respect for Manning.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poop. I have poop in my underwear.

BVngWdNCMAMJcPL.jpg

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
I know I should encourage this, but funny is funny no matter which team it is for or against. Hope he calls an audible though.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday has a selective reading problem I guess. I said Peyton Manning was the best QB to ever play. With that crucial nugget being said, he has better weapons as well.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crap I met shouldn't encourage this but cant edit it. :doh:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning is the best QB to ever play the game at least that I have seen. I never saw Johnny U.

You missed a great QB playing and I only saw him at the very end.

Peyton is great but I would still take Johnny U or Montana over Peyton but were splitting hairs on that issue

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no way am I saying Romo is as good as Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning is the best QB to ever play the game at least that I have seen. I never saw Johnny U. But to say that if Peyton had this team , we would be averaging 45 a game is crazy. I saw him throw a screen pass week 1 that Thomas made one or two moves and 80 yrds later it was 6 points. I see a freak for a TE streaking down the seam each week making big plays. Look, I love our TE , but he is not the playmaker theirs is. Is ours more consistent and a better TE - yes, but he isnt the big play threat. Miles is probably about the same as Decker, but Miles is injured. TWill and Welker - not close. Dez and Thomas- very close but Thomas isnt getting doubled all over the place .

First off it's 4 games, so let's not go too crazy on the points scored. Second, yes it is the difference. You name D. Thomas, I'll take Dez straight up. You name J. Thomas, I'll take Witten straight up (at least for this year as an overall player). I'll take Miles over Decker even though many may disagree. They crush us with Welker compared to whomever you want to say and I guess you can even say Welker versus Miles since Miles moves to the slot on 3rd down. I'll take Murray over any of their RBs. The OL WAS a HUGE edge for them, but with the injuries and our changes this year, it's not IMO. That leaves Manning versus Romo. It's not a knock on Romo to say that is the difference between the two teams because Manning is playing at an unbelievable level right now. He throws a better deep ball, makes better decisions, demands and gets more from his teammates, remains poised when need be and gets rid of the ball quicker, doesn't get happy feet and doesn't short arm throws with a defender coming at him. I can make the same case for Manning being much better than any other QB in the league right now too and that includes Rodgers and Brady. He is truly playing like a machine right now.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As weird as it sounds I'm pulling for Dallas this week. They win they'll be the toast of the NFL and hopefully smelling themselves when the skins come a calling and under perform in that game.

Plus I like seeing a pouting manning on the sideline

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As weird as it sounds I'm pulling for Dallas this week. They win they'll be the toast of the NFL and hopefully smelling themselves when the skins come a calling and under perform in that game.

Just watch the Giants games. There you can see Manning and Coughlin pouting

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

unfortunately that isn't to rare for the boys. After coming off a big win they end up laying an egg.
Hoping this year they will change traditions :thumb:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut says this team will win, but we will get an L next week versus Washington. Should be a good game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut says this team will win, but we will get an L next week versus Washington. Should be a good game.

So beat what is currently by far the best team in the league this week to go to 3-2 and then go 2-9 the rest of the season to get to 5 wins...:whistle:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We couldn't throw against the worst passing D in the league. I don't see us torching anyone.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you were talking about Romo vs Peyton the whole time. Here is how I will put it- Decker vs Miles on paper to the average fan- even. What we arent factoring in is Miles is injured. Dez has been hampered all year. Witten is a shell of his former self , and yes I think he is great at what he does but the other guy is a bigger playmaker. I will take Murray straight up. A doubled Dez though vs a singled up Thomas- I go with Thomas all day long. Wes Welker vs whoever - huge adv. Welker. Now Im not trying to diminish Peytons greatness at all, because like I said he is the best I have ever seen.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually it should be looked at as
Dez adv. over Thomas but I wouldn't complain for either.
Welker trumps Austin
Decker trumps anyone else we have.
Peyton on the field with which ever set of WRs......... Priceless.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So beat what is currently by far the best team in the league this week to go to 3-2 and then go 2-9 the rest of the season to get to 5 wins...:whistle:

Cmon man. He typed that right after the game the other night. Pretty much everyone was pissed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man. He typed that right after the game the other night. Pretty much everyone was pissed.

I'm pretty sure Nets knows that post was mostly just busting his chops. But in general, don't say it if you don't mean it. I don't buy the "it was after a tough loss" excuse unless followed up with a statement saying so.