• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos vs Cowboys predictions?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I wear my heart on my sleeve for 2 days if not longer after a loss. I know its crazy but thats how I tick. On Sunday I got 170 messages on facebook wishing me a happy birthday. Half of those said have a great day. To those I replied - The Cowboys ruined my day. Today I wish I had that hour back that it took me to send all of those out. Some take it to the extreme after a loss. Im not saying Nets does at all. This team will drive you nuts.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's drama and an asswhip for anyone not thinking the same.

One question remains....what did that Ram game show you guys that this team has turned the corner?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ram game proved to me that our Oline was better than in years past and Im not talking about Murrays 180 yards rushing. I was worried about Long, Quinn, and others getting to Romo. It didnt happen. When Thursday arrived and I watched the 49ers kill them in SL I thought well maybe the Rams are really bad. Nothing though showed me we were ready for the Superbowl though if thats what your asking. Its been said before that it is a week to week league and I do believe that to a certain extent. The loss to SD stung so bad because we actually had a good lead in the game. I mean Lee gets a pick 6 and we kick it off and they get a penalty. Im thinking they will run the ball from their own 10 just to get to the lockeroom. Im hoping for a quick 3 and out and a field goal before half. Wow was I wrong.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically

Broncos 41
Cowboys 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Nets knows that post was mostly just busting his chops. But in general, don't say it if you don't mean it. I don't buy the "it was after a tough loss" excuse unless followed up with a statement saying so.

As I mentioned to much to drink lol. Most know me here by now and know that I am rather rational, so from this point on friends don't let friends post drunk lol....I'm more than happy with the funny statements that have been posted in relation to me and my silly statement. I own that, and it is my burden to carry through this season. Have at it boys lol :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't see how ANY team can beat Denver right now. They are on fire. I think the game won't be a blow out however. I could see a team winning if they managed to somehow rattle Peyton with a few sacks and control time of possession and keep him off the field. Too many weapons on offense for him to utilize.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year there is a team at this point that looks to go undefeated and they never do. Maybe this is the week...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned to much to drink lol. Most know me here by now and know that I am rather rational, so from this point on friends don't let friends post drunk lol....I'm more than happy with the funny statements that have been posted in relation to me and my silly statement. I own that, and it is my burden to carry through this season. Have at it boys lol :suds:

Don't sweat it man..... I'm guilty of that too. Well can't say I lose faith in my team but I will pound some beers watching sports .... and that with a forum board .... and yeah I'd say the majority of us have had our moments.

I always looked at it like this .... venting on a forum board is a whole lot better then venting in public and ending up in jail

LOL afterall I shot my TV when we lost to Miami some years back ......... So yeah ...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat it man..... I'm guilty of that too. Well can't say I lose faith in my team but I will pound some beers watching sports .... and that with a forum board .... and yeah I'd say the majority of us have had our moments.

I always looked at it like this .... venting on a forum board is a whole lot better then venting in public and ending up in jail

LOL afterall I shot my TV when we lost to Miami some years back ......... So yeah ...

I'm not tripping, to be honest I don't have faith in this team to be anymore than a 500 team until it proves otherwise. Talent to do so yes, can they absolutely, will they, now that is the question.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not tripping, to be honest I don't have faith in this team to be anymore than a 500 team until it proves otherwise. Talent to do so yes, can they absolutely, will they, now that is the question.

I guess I just have more faith than you.

Been a crazy start to the season ..... The fucking Browns are winning their division after all.......

1st 4 weeks are usually crazy (just not this crazy)
I look for things to get back to normal. Teams will be what we expected them to be.

It's not who is hot the first 1/4 of the season ...... it's the team that stays in it and gets hot at the end of the season :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fucking Browns are winning their division after all.......:

I think that right there is a good way to keep everything in perspective this early in the year

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a man he's a monster.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are off to a great start.....offensively. This defense looks like it's ready to give up 500 yards already. We are thankful for that fumble. We need to force more turnovers.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez needs to learn how to secure the damn ball. It seems like he are someone else always fumbles and totally self implode the entire offense.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give u guys a ton of respect... wow what a game by both quarterbacks

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong, but I'm glad I was wrong. Just wish we would have won the game. I didn't think it was any way possible we could keep up with the Broncos without Austin, but we did. Williams and Cole Beasley looked great today.