• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Hero is a Cheater....

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What opinion??? It's a fucking language and the definition of the word says exactly the opposite of your opinion of what you think it should mean instead. If you decide to call your shoes a hat, and call your dog a cat, that isn't about opinion.

Keep it down, I'm trying to tie my hat over here.

Geesh.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will still not sway my opinion.

I haven't been around all that long, but has there been a time when your opinion has been swayed?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone wasted pixels with the following logical thread...

A. Doing things against the rules is 'cheating.'
B. Holding is against the rules.
C. You can find holding on nearly every play of every NFL game.
D. Therefore every team in the NFL cheats.

?????

There, I wasted the pixels.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are basically saying is that every player in the NFL basically is a cheater just like Tom Brady.... Lol. That's too funny. Have a good night!
You're all over the place making unfair comparisons.

Let's try this again. Keep in mind all the dictionary definitions of cheating.

You're really starting to reach now. NE elligible/inelligble receivers was NOT against any rule or by law. It was legal.

Exactly!!!! and marijuana is NOT a PED by NFL rules. So opinions of whether it should be considered a PED or not is irrelevent right? Same exact logic going from a situation involving the Patriots, to another team and you do a 180 apparently because of the logo on the helmet.

So again..

You believe that when Plaxico Burress shot himself, that made him a cheater.

You believe when Williams showed up to camp 40 lbs overweight, that was cheating?

You believe that when a Yankees player doesn't follow his teams rule on haircuts that makes him a cheater?

Just say it if that's what you believe? Breaking rules = cheating. Then when clear examples of breaking rules in sports is brought up, you get all mushy mouthed and can't even say that yes, those situations are what you would consider cheating.

And come on... Keep in mind "all the definitions" Really? Yes lets find the obtuse definitions of cheating because that's what people think it is. lol Jesus. Yes, lets not forget when we say "Matt Ryan Fumbled the football" that we also have to consider that we might be saying Matt Ryan didn't skillfully present his explanation of what a soccer ball was. Get the fuck out of here with that one.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody and nobody is a cheater. Things I learn from this thread.

Yeah I learned Michael Jordan was a cheater in the NBA because he wore different color shoes than his teammates at times.

I learned if you don't cover up that "Beats" symbol on your headphones before you walk into the stadium some truly believes that's cheating at football.

I learned that if you commit suicide due to CTE, you'd better make sure your gun is licensed or someone thinks you would be going out a cheater at football.

I learned players that stay out past curfew are filthy dirty cheaters who don't deserve to play football like the nice gentlemen who are in bed early.

I learned that fans get too caught up in minor things like spygate when we should really be outraged at the audacity of blatant cheating like when a player wears a vitaminwater hat to a press conference.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been around all that long, but has there been a time when your opinion has been swayed?
I think there was once:scratch:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are basically saying is that every player in the NFL basically is a cheater just like Tom Brady.... Lol. That's too funny. Have a good night!

Exactly!!!! and marijuana is NOT a PED by NFL rules. So opinions of whether it should be considered a PED or not is irrelevent right? Same exact logic going from a situation involving the Patriots, to another team and you do a 180 apparently because of the logo on the helmet.

So again..

You believe that when Plaxico Burress shot himself, that made him a cheater.

You believe when Williams showed up to camp 40 lbs overweight, that was cheating?

You believe that when a Yankees player doesn't follow his teams rule on haircuts that makes him a cheater?

Just say it if that's what you believe? Breaking rules = cheating. Then when clear examples of breaking rules in sports is brought up, you get all mushy mouthed and can't even say that yes, those situations are what you would consider cheating.

And come on... Keep in mind "all the definitions" Really? Yes lets find the obtuse definitions of cheating because that's what people think it is. lol Jesus. Yes, lets not forget when we say "Matt Ryan Fumbled the football" that we also have to consider that we might be saying Matt Ryan didn't skillfully present his explanation of what a soccer ball was. Get the fuck out of here with that one.
Dude go smoke a bowl and relax. You're a hot mess. The NFL does NOT have a specific set of rules or by laws that says shooting yourself, being overweight, anything dealing with baseball or non relevant opinion like what Matt Ryan thinks a soccer was.
The NFL does state if you get caught violating the substance abuse policy you will receive a punishment.

Now of course we have the almighty Roger who says he can impose a punishment for anything. Even VM farting at meetings if he so chooses.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude go smoke a bowl and relax. You're a hot mess. The NFL does NOT have a specific set of rules or by laws that says shooting yourself ,Overweight, anything dealing with baseball or non relevant opinion like what Matt Ryan thinks a soccer was.
The NFL does state if you get caught violating the substance abuse policy you will receive a punishment.

You are just completely contradicting reality now to try and prove your stance. I can sit here and say nowhere in the rules does it say that you can't have more than 11 players on the field at the same time or that a touchdown is worth 6 points or that a field goal actually has to go between the uprights to count.

The reason I don't take you seriously, is either you are lying intentionally to prove your point and hope I don't know the NFL, or you don't have any understanding of what you are talking about. Either your a moron or a liar. BECAUSE THE NFL DOES SPECIFICALLY STATE THESE THINGS.

Williams shows up to camp overweight

In the NFL CBA, article 42.

Overweight—maximum fine of $470 per lb., which fine may be assessed no more than twice per week, with each week beginning on Monday and ending on Sunday, and with each fine at least three days apart (e.g., Monday–Thursday, Tuesday– Friday, etc.).

He broke a specific rule written into the CBA. "breaking the rules = cheating"

Sly Williams being out of shape is an example of how the Broncos cheat at football.

Plaxico Burress (the example I gave) charged with illegal posession of a firearm.

NFL conduct policy says...

Possession of a gun or other weapon in any workplace setting, including but not limited to stadiums, team facilities, training camp, locker rooms, team planes, buses, parking lots, etc., or unlawful possession of a weapon outside of the workplace.

Plaxico suspended 4 games for breaking the specific rule that relates to his action.

Plaxico broke the rules. Therefore what he did was cheating for the Giants.

The NFL does have clearly established rules on those things. They have an entire rulebook on their policies that protect their sponsors. They have exacting rules on uniform colors and logo's. These things are even written directly into the CBA (Article 51 section 1) and the NFL RULEBOOK. You can go see the rules on mandatory camp and meeting attendance requirements (holding out is cheating). You can see the rules on losing your playbook, missing the team flight, breaking team equipment. They have rules on what media availablility you must have.

This is from the NFL RULEBOOK.

"Uniform stockings may not be altered (e.g., over-stretched, cut at the toes, or sewn short) in order to bring the line between solid white and team colors lower or higher than the mid-point of the lower leg."

Tell me why wearing stretched out socks, or open toed socks is not a violation of league rules.

I'd argue it isn't cheating because it doesn't give you an unfair advantage, but for you to say it isn't cheating you would have to say doing the exact opposite of what the defined rule in the RULEBOOK says isn't breaking the rule.

It's kind of funny, you are defending the stance that "it's cheating whether it gives you an unfair advantage or not. Breaking a rule = cheating." But every time I show a clearly defined rule that doesn't give someone an unfair advantage, you say "that one doesn't count".

Even going so far as to say baseball is different? Breaking rules in baseball is not cheating, only breaking rules in the NFL is? So using pot in baseball isn't cheating, but using pot in the NFL is?

This is your defense of your statement here?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look all I am asking you to do is quit distracting, lying, changing subjects, making it personal, and lets get on the actual only thing I disagree with you on. Quit running from rule after rule after rule I ask you if it's cheating or not. Quit trying to get this off the topic.

Your definition of cheating in sports, specifically the NFL is "it's cheating whether it gives you an unfair advantage or not. Breaking a rule = cheating." This I disagree with. And use actual examples straight out of the league where I disagree on that.

Here lets pick a rule. Section 4, Article 9 from the NFL rulebook.

" Consistent with the equipment and uniform rules, players must otherwise present a professional and appropriate appearance while before the public on game-day. Among the types of activity that are prohibited are use of tobacco products (smokeless included) while in the bench area and use of facial makeup."

So if Aaron Rodgers decides to put on a little mascara after the game in the locker room before he talks to the public in the press conference he is clearly breaking a rule that came straight out of the NFL rulebook. No doubt on that, its absolutely a textbook breaking of a rule.

You say Aaron just cheated. Not here to debate if you think he cheated just a little bit, or a lot it's clearly cheating in your clearly defined stance on the word. Not here to debate whether you think the rule is fair or not. It's a textbook definition of breaking a clearly written and established rule straight out of the NFL's rulebook and Aaron broke it. You aren't wavering on that.

I personally think calling that cheating by using your own definition of it is absofuckinglutely ridiculous when you use it on a textbook example like this. My definition is that cheating has to provide an unfair advantage in sports. I think this is breaking the rules, but not cheating at football.

Defend your stance on why Rodgers is a cheater if that situation unfolds.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's stop the deflections!! Me and the Patriots are the only cheaters, rule breakers, law violators etc etc

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look all I am asking you to do is quit distracting, lying, changing subjects, making it personal, and lets get on the actual only thing I disagree with you on. Quit running from rule after rule after rule I ask you if it's cheating or not. Quit trying to get this off the topic.

Your definition of cheating in sports, specifically the NFL is "it's cheating whether it gives you an unfair advantage or not. Breaking a rule = cheating." This I disagree with. And use actual examples straight out of the league where I disagree on that.

" Consistent with the equipment and uniform rules, players must otherwise present a professional and appropriate appearance while before the public on game-day. Among the types of activity that are prohibited are use of tobacco products (smokeless included) while in the bench area and use of facial makeup."

So if Aaron Rodgers decides to put on a little mascara after the game in the locker room before he talks to the public in the press conference he is clearly breaking a rule that came straight out of the NFL rulebook. No doubt on that, its absolutely a textbook breaking of a rule.

You say Aaron just cheated. Not here to debate if you think he cheated just a little bit, or a lot it's clearly cheating in your clearly defined stance on the word. Not here to debate whether you think the rule is fair or not. It's a textbook definition of breaking a clearly written and established rule straight out of the NFL's rulebook and Aaron broke it. You aren't wavering on that.

I personally think calling that cheating by using your own definition of it is absofuckinglutely ridiculous when you use it on a textbook example like this. My definition is that cheating has to provide an unfair advantage in sports. I think this is breaking the rules, but not cheating at football.

Are you serious? You're accusing me distracting, changing subjects...
Ok so in your words we niether of us can judge whether it breaks the rule a little bit... so yes in your example Rodgers cheated. Do we know if mascara works similar to eye black? Maybe there is an advantage to it. The NFL said it's not authorized. So by the #2 definition in the dictionary, not some obscure off the wall definition you'd like to make it out to be.
Now you've gone from the NFL rulebook to the CBA. Can you please stay focused. These are two different animals. Using your example of being overweight is there to protect the team and player not the NFL. It's designed to set a cap on the amount a team can impose on a player for being overweight. Come on man.

OBTW it's you're a moron not your. I'm not an English Nazi just thought I'd point that out. You cheated your parents and the school system. Keep up with the name calling I know I'm impressed.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? You're accusing me distracting, changing subjects...
Ok so in your words we niether of us can judge whether it breaks the rule a little bit... so yes in your example Rodgers cheated. Do we know if mascara works similar to eye black? Maybe there is an advantage to it. The NFL said it's not authorized. So by the #2 definition in the dictionary, not some obscure off the wall definition you'd like to make it out to be.
Now you've gone from the NFL rulebook to the CBA. Can you please stay focused. These are two different animals. Using your example of being overweight is there to protect the team and player not the NFL. It's designed to set a cap on the amount a team can impose on a player for being overweight. Come on man.

OBTW it's you're a moron not your. I'm not an English Nazi just thought I'd point that out. You cheated your parents and the school system. Keep up with the name calling I know I'm impressed.

Yeah, why would I be bringing the CBA into this... That's so off the topic of this one here about the Drug program which can be found... OH yeah... IN THE CBA!!!! How dare I stay on topic!!! lol. Wasn't your first question about a rule found in the CBA???!?!??!?!

Read the CBA, they talk about weight left and right. Not just the fines but when you can measure. That's a rule. Mentioned multiple times. It's why players can be punished for it. I can't hold your hand for all of this... You are literally saying the section of league discipline and reasons for discipline is not about following the NFL rules. That's your belief.

"Notwithstanding the foregoing, any such measuring date related to a player’s weight shall be deemed amended to be on or before twenty days after the start of preseason training camp, and further provided that if a player satisfies any weight condition on an earlier date than 20 days after the start of training camp, he will be deemed to have fulfilled that criteria (or earned that bonus, if the bonus were tied solely to his weight) on that day."

"if a player satisfies any weight condition on an earlier date than 20 days after the start of training camp, he will be deemed to have fulfilled that criteria"

So wait... You see a definition that specifically mentioned games in it, and decided to go find the definition that specifically fails to mention games when talking about the definition of cheating IN GAMES! Calling you out on that isn't being an english Nazi.. It's just not listening to really poor reasonings.

Is this how you live your life? When a friend tells you that he went on a date with a cute girl, do you automatically assume that he found a giant fruit to stand with her on and stick to that definition because it's the second one?

When someone is talking about a quarterback are you literally sitting there ignoring the definition of a quarterback related to football and wondering why the back side of a 25 cent piece is so important in football???

I can't believe you are that dumb... I really can't believe you are so dumb you pass over the definitions specifically relating to the topic for others when you find a homonym.

I gave you 20 different examples of players breaking rules or actual rules straight from the CBA and rulebook. Your best excuse to explain those was lying about them. Your 2nd best was creating the "rulebreaking is cheating in football but rulebreaking is not cheating in baseball". Your third best was to change the situation, and ignore the reasonings in the rulebook.

And that's great if Mascara works like Eye black. Like I said he put it on AFTER THE GAME, but before he did his interview. It's not listed as a rule about an edge in the game, but about "a professional appearance". Don't make up reasons, use the reasons RIGHT IN THE RULEBOOK.

So your belief is AFTER THE GAME, if he puts on something you think might help him DURING the game that's cheating? How much twisting do you have to do to get to this? Lets stick with the ACTUAL rulebreaking I gave you and not make up your own.

Like you said. Cheating doesn't have to give you an unfair advantage... THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE SITUATION SO IT MAY GIVE AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE TO CALL IT CHEATING????

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem quite lost here bud. Please explain to me this.

You believe smoking pot, which is against the rules according to the CBA is cheating. And breaking rules = cheating. But me using rules out of the CBA is "losing focus" of the documentation that would have NFL rules?

I used the rulebook as well because... well I made the assumption that the NFL rulebook would be relative to the topic of breaking rules in the NFL. If you think that these two sources are not relevant and off-topic, then I do need a further explanation from you of what you consider to be a good source for rules in the NFL. What is the list of places you think NFL rules can be found that would be on topic??? We've already determined the CBA is (except when I use rules from the CBA for some reason, then it's "losing focus").

Sorry for making the jump between the NFL Rulebook and the CBA on a chat about NFL Rules. I didn't realize you would be so lost and upset when that was included here, and that it would confuse you so much to see the NFL Rulebook as a source for NFL Rules. To me the NFL Rulebook and the already used CBA were two logical sources for NFL rules when you said "breaking rules = cheating" . Why isn't it to you? What would be a better source to find NFL rules for the topic of breaking rules = cheating in the NFL???

I'm sorry that source for rules upset you so much. But maybe if you are clearer on your limits imposed here of what sources you believe give us the NFL's rules that would help.

I am also sorry for bringing up that the CBA maximum fines for breaking rules. I thought that if you had a maximum fine amount for breaking a rule, that the thing you were being fined for was a RULE. I guess this one upset you quite a lot as well. Would you care to tell me what they are getting fined for instead? What is your definition of a rule?

And again, so so so sorry for not explaining multiple times to you in advance that situation where Aaron Rodgers put on mascara after playing a game was about him putting on mascara AFTER the game, and not before where you believe his makeup would give him an unfair advantage on the field of play. I thought putting it in there clearly once, and saying "after the game in the locker room before he talks to the public in the press conference" you would be able to understand that the time he was breaking this rule was after the game. I guess I should have repeated it more times to make sure that was understood. If you need further help with understanding this, just let me know.

So I am sorry you misunderstood those things. If you can clear up your end of those questions, I would love to continue this conversation. But so far when I pull out real life examples of players breaking rules, and actual rules straight from the NFL Rulebook and CBA, you seem to be getting quite upset and playing the "lets play the semantics game" of what is a rule, and where you can find NFL rules without getting so upset. I explained my thoughts on those, what are yours?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more novels I can't take it. I gave up reading after "why would I be bringing the CBA"... Continue to twist all your points to fit your argument. If you can't accept the dictionary definition then we'll stay at an impasse. Well at least I will. I hope I didn't miss anything of value in your last diatribe. What am I thinking :doh: of course I didn't.

Go smoke a bowl and relax before you have a coronary. Stop cheating death:heh:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who knows RockinKuwait post just by looking at them
RIK, not that you care, but this is a message boards and IMO you put way to much in every post.

You're not one of those guys that explains why red is red when asked if something is red are you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you explain this with a little more detail?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who knows RockinKuwait post just by looking at them
RIK, not that you care, but this is a message boards and IMO you put way to much in every post.

You're not one of those guys that explains why red is red when asked if something is red are you.
Did you really have to ask that last question?
Prepare for RIK the sequel:peep: in 3,2,1:sleep: