• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Hero is a Cheater....

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more novels I can't take it. I gave up reading after "why would I be bringing the CBA"... Continue to twist all your points to fit your argument. If you can't accept the dictionary definition then we'll stay at an impasse. Well at least I will. I hope I didn't miss anything of value in your last diatribe. What am I thinking :doh: of course I didn't.

Go smoke a bowl and relax before you have a coronary. Stop cheating death:heh:

Makes sense. I can't understand why you flipped out about me bringing up the CBA when talking about the CBA. lol. Enjoy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who knows RockinKuwait post just by looking at them
RIK, not that you care, but this is a message boards and IMO you put way to much in every post.

You're not one of those guys that explains why red is red when asked if something is red are you.

What Does The Color Red Mean?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it fun trying to see NWPAT trying to explain his position when he keeps backtracking all over what he says... and diverting attention this way and that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who knows RockinKuwait post just by looking at them
RIK, not that you care, but this is a message boards and IMO you put way to much in every post.

You're not one of those guys that explains why red is red when asked if something is red are you.

He does get long winded like cdumler, but in his defense arguing with either of the Pats homers sort of requires a long post.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always fun to meet another novelist on this message board.

His was unbiased and actually made sense...Unlike yours totally !!! :rockford:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No more novels I can't take it. I gave up reading after "why would I be bringing the CBA"... Continue to twist all your points to fit your argument. If you can't accept the dictionary definition then we'll stay at an impasse. Well at least I will. I hope I didn't miss anything of value in your last diatribe. What am I thinking :doh: of course I didn't.

Go smoke a bowl and relax before you have a coronary. Stop cheating death:heh:
The dictionary says that cheating is breaking a rule to gain an advantage. You're the one claiming that all rule breaking is cheating, whether it gives you an advantage or not. So the only one who can't accept the dictionary definition is you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dictionary says that cheating is breaking a rule to gain an advantage. You're the one claiming that all rule breaking is cheating, whether it gives you an advantage or not. So the only one who can't accept the dictionary definition is you.
Try reading ALL the definitions and get back to me. Thanks for playing anyway.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try reading ALL the definitions and get back to me. Thanks for playing anyway.

He only reads "the dictionary " NW.....You know the (any excuse will do) dictionary...

580bdf99-e912-4c59-913c-abddf269d746_zpsjo5t2ppn.jpg :heh::heh::heh:

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's like many other uneducated fans. He only posts things that support his argument. It's not his fault. He doesn't know any better.

Have you ever posted anything that didn't support your argument? Glass house alert.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever posted anything that didn't support your argument? Glass house alert.
I figured someone would chime in with something like that. I should've clarified more by saying "and intentionally leaving out anything that didn't support his argument".

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured someone would chime in with something like that. I should've clarified more by saying "and intentionally leaving out anything that didn't support his argument".

That still fits. :D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still fits. :D
You're right. Yikes,I don't think I'll ever say that again. It's actually making me feel nauseous I'll be right back:puke:
Ok I feel better.
I was trying to keep it respectable by saying intentional and not flat out saying he was full of s@#t since the other definition had already been argued ad naseum.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. Yikes,I don't think I'll ever say that again. It's actually making me feel nauseous I'll be right back:puke:
Ok I feel better.
I was trying to keep it respectable by saying intentional and not flat out saying he was full of s@#t since the other definition had already been argued ad naseum.

Well, that poster is full of donkey dung and posts partial truths with a twist of fallacy and a load of hypocrisy...
Nothing wrong with telling the truth, no matter who it's on...

It's kinda like...
th?id=OIP.M5d8cf425ddd7a571fa17df588be643f8H0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300.jpg :dhd:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I was just more surprised that someone considered wearing stretched out socks, not covering up a beats logo on their headphones before a game, putting on makeup for a post-game interview, or getting a DUI was considered cheating by people. Never heard it brought up in those situations by any of the media, only when the act against the rules can impact the game.

Anyways, sure, you can define it how you want. I'll leave it at that.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I was just more surprised that someone considered wearing stretched out socks, not covering up a beats logo on their headphones before a game, putting on makeup for a post-game interview, or getting a DUI was considered cheating by people. Never heard it brought up in those situations by any of the media, only when the act against the rules can impact the game.

Anyways, sure, you can define it how you want. I'll leave it at that.

I wasn't referring to you in #158, it was a Donkey fan...