• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos don't have a QB tomorrow

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it and I know it's not going to win me any friends here. I love sports, I don't want the seasons to be cancelled, but at the same time at some point you have to recognize the futility in it all.
Well a good portion of folks here believe in unicorns and that the virus is a scam.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the nfl should have done is push the game back to Monday or Tuesday but doubt they wanted to do the Broncos any favors since they clearly broke protocol....only reason ravens game got postponed is because of the multiple positive test....i think they had one day with no positive test since the game on Sunday

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncos practice squad WR Kendall Hinton "will play plenty" of QB in Week 12 against the Saints, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.​

Hinton played quarterback at Wake Forest for four seasons before switching to wide receiver during his senior year. His freshman season included a 52.5% completion rate while throwing four touchdowns and five interceptions. The Broncos offense could be unwatchable on Sunday, and it likely will greatly impact the production of Jerry Jeudy, Noah Fant and others.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it and I know it's not going to win me any friends here. I love sports, I don't want the seasons to be cancelled, but at the same time at some point you have to recognize the futility in it all.

Too late for that. There's been a talk about this 2nd wave since spring/summer and it is now here. NFL had better ways to go about it but ignored it. Every team should have been in a bubble in their home market since last month but i don't think the players liked that idea much

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a good portion of folks here believe in unicorns and that the virus is a scam.
While I dont believe in Unicorns, but I say fuck em
The protocols were laid out before the season started.
No reason to scream unfair now.
Let the leams play with Practice squad players if need be. (If protocol says other need to be quarantined so be it)
It isnt unfair. Everyone had the same set of rules to play by. No need for the yeah buts, or the knee jerk reactions of lets cancel the season. The Ravens should have had to play on thanksgiving as well. Unless there is a different reason I am unaware of why they didnt.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the leams play with Practice squad players if need be. (If protocol says other need to be quarantined so be it)
It isnt unfair. Everyone had the same set of rules to play by. No need for the yeah buts, or the knee jerk reactions of lets cancel the season. The Ravens should have had to play on thanksgiving as well. Unless there is a different reason I am unaware of why they didnt.
And that’s the point , fines, pushbacks, not all of it follows what was laid out

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but it needs to be the same with all teams. Denver was forced to take their bye week early because Cam Newton got Covid. Why wasn’t that game played with their backup? KC, Titans, Ravens, ect, same deal. Treat the shit like an injury and play with what you have.

BrownEyedGirl

Let's Go Islanders!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but it needs to be the same with all teams. Denver was forced to take their bye week early because Cam Newton got Covid. Why wasn’t that game played with their backup? KC, Titans, Ravens, ect, same deal. Treat the shit like an injury and play with what you have.
What if they don't have enough time to do the contact tracing?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was the need for additional testing just like with the titans and Patriots earlier in the season.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow Cheese GIF by FBOMB

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's not a popular thing to say but at some point do we question if all of this is really worth it? I love sports as much as the next person does but whether it's entire position groups being out due to the virus like in Denver, 18 players out like Baltimore is dealing with, whole counties banning contact sports and forcing teams to find a new home like San Francisco is having to do, and then with all of the postponement and cancellations in college football would it be too terrible to just stop and wait until next fall and have a true, normal season?
We went out for beers this afternoon. The restrictions were worse than any time since March. Do you think this will be over in time for a normal training camp and pre-season in 2021? Seriously, I don't. Govermment officials are getting drunk with power, cancelling whatever they feel like.

Don't buy non-refundable airplane tickets for next year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was in the memo the league sent last month. We really need to stop the BS like the NFL is playing favorites when it comes to the Ravens. It is pretty obvious when the nfl push back games. If they don't feel like a breakout took place then the game will go on as scheduled....if they do think a breakout took place then they'll wait for the results in the coming days and postpone the game if more positive results comeback as they did with titans/steelers, titans/bills, and pats/broncos
No.

This is payback for Elway refusing to play for the Baltimore Colts.

Personally, I support it.

Horseface earned this.