• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2019 NFL Draft

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could bolster our roster in 19 and do a major trade up in 20. No matter what we do via draft it will take 2 off seasons at a minimum.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can move up as high as we want.
Teams have gone from #25 to #10

Incorrect. We can move up as high as someone else wants. Teams may have gone up 15 spots, but the value of the trade, the team needs, and other political considerations are always a factor.

I'd be stunned if we traded up for a QBOTF this year. I'd be much more happy if we stuck to Oline, TE, DB and LB'er.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree that we can move up to wherever we want. Technically yes, but a team moving from 32 to 1, you’re more likley to get struck by lightning.

I’m not banking on Haskins but would be nice. In a not so great (but deeper then some think) QB class, it will be hard to move up for the top one or two. Thing we do have going is not a lot of teams picking in top 10 need one, but someone will surprise. Jaguars will likely take one early, Giants are a prime candiate too. Not impossible but I am not counting on it. But I would love Haskins or Herbert (if he even decalres which looks 50-50 right now.

Surely, not giving up a lot for the others, rather stay pat if those two are gone.

It’s early so my mind may change as things get closer.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I agree that we can move up to wherever we want. Technically yes, but a team moving from 32 to 1, you’re more likley to get struck by lightning.

I’m not banking on Haskins but would be nice. In a not so great (but deeper then some think) QB class, it will be hard to move up for the top one or two. Thing we do have going is not a lot of teams picking in top 10 need one, but someone will surprise. Jaguars will likely take one early, Giants are a prime candiate too. Not impossible but I am not counting on it. But I would love Haskins or Herbert (if he even decalres which looks 50-50 right now.

Surely, not giving up a lot for the others, rather stay pat if those two are gone.

It’s early so my mind may change as things get closer.
We are not at #32. We are talking 2019.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not at #32. We are talking 2019.

Never said we were at 32. Using that as an example of why I would disagree with the statement of moving up to wherever you want to. If you want to move up from 32 to 1 you better be willing to give up your kids and their kids and their kids, kids. Just saying!

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said we were at 32. Using that as an example of why I would disagree with the statement of moving up to wherever you want to. If you want to move up from 32 to 1 you better be willing to give up your kids and their kids and their kids, kids. Just saying!
How much for my kids?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of kids.. Ole Miss picked up a commit today, 4 star WR Jonathan Mingo. Mingo’s kid of course. @Mingo

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been reportedly "bad" quarterback drafts in the past but that doesn't mean that there isn't a gem or two out there that can turn into a star. I don't think Mahommes' draft class was particularly deep with quarterbacks. I sure hope Elway and company have been grinding on this for many months now. This franchise is going nowhere until we find that QB of the future.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys feel about N'KEAL HARRY?

He’s my favorite player in the draft. Followed his recruiting hesvily coming out. Don’t see him as a Bronco though. Great hands, size, balance, blocks well, big target, runs well after catch. Concern is speed and seperation.

My personal favorite offensive player in the draft (not to be confused with “best” player in the draft) his speed at the 40 will make or break him. We know he isn’t a burner just needs to run an average 40 and he will be ok.

Bit inconsistent in college but had a lot more better games then bad games. Never really had a legit passing QB throwing to him at ASU. Manny Wilkins is not an awful QB but surely hampered that offense a bit in terms of passing and never really had a legit #2 beside him. Harry was their offense last year. This year with Eno Benjamin at RB and inconsistent QB play they became more of a run team.

Eno is gonna be a top RB in next years draft.

Love next years RB draft right now, not so much this years.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metcalf has a neck injury that would concern me. CBS is brutal with mocks. Did they forget we have Sutton whonis very similiar? Quit reading their crap! Lol They are awful.

Haskins is my #1 guy right now, but we won’t get him. We won’t be able to move up as high as he will end up going.

Grier over Lock.

*pukes my brains out*

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins is my #1 guy right now, but we won’t get him. We won’t be able to move up as high as he will end up going.

Opinion. You have no idea what Elway is willing to pay after 3 years of suck.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion. You have no idea what Elway is willing to pay after 3 years of suck.

Opinion. You have no idea if Elway considers our qb play "suck".

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinion. You have no idea if Elway considers our qb play "suck".

I don't know . I do know Top 10 defense in ppg , turnovers and sacks and this team is 6-8.
More dynamic running game
You have to pass to win games and out passing offense is not good.

Our last 6 games the defense has given up 17.5 ppg better than Baltimore and Chicago in that same timespan and Denver is 3-3. Is Sanders the real key to our offensive ineptitude.

Denver defense way better than last year and 1 more win than Trevor/Brock

Only team besides Denver top 10 in defense not going to the playoffs is Jax. All other 8 teams going. Another team with a crappy QB.

That's a lot of evidence pointing to the QB play

Last edited:

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know that it is all Keenum's fault. The offensive game plans have not been very good, or able to adapt. I also don't know that Keenum is being used as effectively as he could be.

We knew that Keenum wasn't going to come in and be the next Peyton Manning, but there are many teams that are having success with less then a great QB. With the Defense we have I don't know that we need a future Hall of Famer at QB. Do we need to draft a young QB that will be the face of the franchise and be able to make the players around him better? Sure would be nice, but I am not sure that we have to either. That 2015 team didn't have great QB play. That is no secret, but they were able to win the Super Bowl with timely offense and a dominate D. If we can have a slightly above average offense and patch up a couple holes in the secondary this team could be right back there competing with the best in the NFL in my opinion.

Another issue that I see is so much inexperience at the skill positions on offense since Sanders went down. This experience will help these young players going forward, but the inexperience coupled with injuries and poor coaching is handcuffing the team now.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We rank in the twenties in defense, we are only top 10 in scoring. That has nothing to do with qb play. When an offense can march up and down the field all day long, it apparently makes Musgrave think he has to pass to catch up. Then you have idiot calls like kicking fg's at the end of the game, and you can place as much or more of the losses at the feet of our coaching staff than at the feet of Keenum.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We rank in the twenties in defense, we are only top 10 in scoring. That has nothing to do with qb play. When an offense can march up and down the field all day long, it apparently makes Musgrave think he has to pass to catch up. Then you have idiot calls like kicking fg's at the end of the game, and you can place as much or more of the losses at the feet of our coaching staff than at the feet of Keenum.

Top 5 in sacks
Top 10 in points
Top 10 in turnovers
Top 20 in yards
What other defensive stats are there?