• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Britt Reid involved in a car accident

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the kid dies....he will go away for a long time.

You would hope he would.. Obviously I don't want the kid to die but I am not convinced even IF the kid did that he would go away for a long time

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is a reminder to those that plan on driving home from a SB party.

Nothing good can come from this......

Provinical , state, Government banned these on Thursday.

Co-vid Numbers are too damn high. 471 new cases yesterday.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no double standard here. The problem is your 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon attempt to connect the dots of fatties somehow negatively impacting me. They don't. Ever. It's an absurdly false analogy, so queue the "we are all dumber for having read it.. etc." gif

They do, indirectly. Health premiums are high (which even if you have health insurance affects your salary) because of fat people and the constant medical attention they require.

And free healthcare which is a big push by the new Hitler in office? Well who's going to pick up the tab on that? Apparently rich and middle class people... so again, assuming you earn 6 figures, you're affected even more.

And when your kid/parent/etc. has to wait for 2 hours in a hospital or is told to go to a tent because there's no bedspace because (if they told you the truth) fatties are occupying the hospital, I bet you'd change your tune real quick.

Obesity is just as serious as alcoholism and drug addiction. But CAN'T BLAME FAT PEOPLE! OH NO!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point shark but Britt had better options.

He could have called a cab, a uber, taken the bus, arranged for a designated driver.

He made the choice of going behind the wheel.

That is why I I'm with Centre Ice on this.

Oh I agree with you 100% Judge... I'm just stirring up people and causing controversy while steering the subject into a completely separate subject.... which is my..... modus operandi :D

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would hope he would.. Obviously I don't want the kid to die but I am not convinced even IF the kid did that he would go away for a long time
He would. He has priors.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Per Kansas City police, a white Dodge Ram that Reid was driving collided with a Chevrolet Impala that had run out of gas and was at a standstill on an exit ramp. The driver of the Impala had called family for help before the accident, which arrived in a Chevrolet Traverse that was parked in front of the disabled vehicle. Reid struck the left front of the Impala, then continued and struck the right rear of the Traverse. "

"A 5-year-old child in the backseat of the Traverse suffered life-threatening injuries and a 4-year-old -- also sitting in the backseat -- suffered non-life-threatening injuries. Both children were taken to a local hospital."

On top of everything else ....this part drives me nuts.

Roadside accidents ..they are a God damn cliché. You don't fucking bring 2 kids to assist a broken down vehicle on the highway.
If you can't leave your kids at home alone ...tell your boy to fucking call AAA.

True. It is the bad thing about being a good Samaritan and a good person. It has the ability to bite you in the keistar.

But you know what they say the highway to hell is paved with....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would. He has priors.

Yes he does, but I am not convinced in the justice system when a "named" individual is facing charges. Yes, he isn't really but he dad obviously is

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Per Kansas City police, a white Dodge Ram that Reid was driving collided with a Chevrolet Impala that had run out of gas and was at a standstill on an exit ramp. The driver of the Impala had called family for help before the accident, which arrived in a Chevrolet Traverse that was parked in front of the disabled vehicle. Reid struck the left front of the Impala, then continued and struck the right rear of the Traverse. "

"A 5-year-old child in the backseat of the Traverse suffered life-threatening injuries and a 4-year-old -- also sitting in the backseat -- suffered non-life-threatening injuries. Both children were taken to a local hospital."
I agree that driving impaired was probably the big thing here, but does anyone know the scene? Is this a narrow, poorly lit exit ramp?

You need to be ready, but when you come off an interstate at highway speeds, you don't expect some lamebrain to stop on an off ramp with no gas.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that driving impaired was probably the big thing here, but does anyone know the scene? Is this a narrow, poorly lit exit ramp?

You need to be ready, but when you come off an interstate at highway speeds, you don't expect some lamebrain to stop on an off ramp with no gas.
Agree, and maybe a completely sober fully alert driver, still has the exact same outcome, but there is no doubt IMO that him being intoxicated played a major factor.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2/6 2:56 PM PT -- 2/6/21 -- We just learned new information about the 5-year-old who was left injured in the car crash to which Britt Reid has been linked -- she's a little girl, and she's fighting for her life.

A GoFundMe has been started for Ariel, who's been identified as the child severely injured in the crash. Her family says she's suffered major brain damage -- namely swelling and internal bleeding. Her aunt posted photos of her in the hospital with a ventilator attached ... she says Ariel hasn't woken up since the accident.

She goes on to explain that Ariel's mother is a single mom with three kids ... and that the money they're raising here will go toward medical bills and to cover time off work her mom will miss. They've got a goal of $45k, and are about halfway there now.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i was Andy Reid i would stand up an make sure the medical bills are covered. But that is me.

There's a gofundme page for the 5 year old girl set up.

Anyone know if this asshole has kids of his own? What a POS.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this could swing the game to the Bucs. This has to be the biggest off the field drama to hit a team right before the Super Bowl since that one Raiders player went AWOL and crazy for the Super Bowl when they were playing in the Super Bowl against...the Bucs.

Bucs have some voodoo shit going on with them when they make Super Bowls.
This was a pretty big off the field drama and it was literally right before the Super Bowl.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a pretty big off the field drama and it was literally right before the Super Bowl.

Like father like son.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two to three drinks my ass. When they say this, triple it.

Lol......I just told my wife the samething........

Im actually surprised he even said he was drinking to tell you the truth....

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IVe entered on amd off ramps with semis parked there......so theres that.....

And if he ran out of gas whats he suppose ro do.......?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why he wasn't arrested at the scene if he was driving under the influence

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why he wasn't arrested at the scene if he was driving under the influence
Super Bowl just around the corner? I have to think the responding LEO was torn on doing his job, and the Chiefs chances being hurt if he did so.