• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Britt Reid involved in a car accident

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, a lot of drug/alcohol addiction is perfectly legal (given you can purchase it all legally).

Fatass/Obese people sympathizers: "OMG they are so overweight, that is so sad! Blame the fast food Companies! These people are victims OMG food is an addiction and people can't help themselves, it's not their fault they are wasting TENS if not HUNDREDS of thousands of taxpayer/insurance dollars every year!"

Despite various drugs/alcohol being legal when it comes to an addict of drugs/alcohol: "OMGG THESE MONSTERS OMFOMFFMFFFFFF FRY EM' FUCKIN BURY THESE FUCKS UNDER THE PRISON FOMFOMFOFMFFFF!"

The response? "Well fat people don't kill others, like druggies/drunks do!" Uhh... well they kind of do... given they are in the hospital 24/7 and taking up bed space as well as hiking up insurance premiums for everyone Nationwide... yah.... THEY KIND OF indirectly do. "BUT FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE WOULD SOLVE THIS!" Yah go fuck yourself, these fatties are the reason it wouldn't work.

Not saying I think any of this is right, but the double standard in our society is quite amusing these days...
DUI isn't legal, no matter where you buy the drugs and or alcohol.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUI isn't legal, no matter where you buy the drugs and or alcohol.

Yes Manster, I get it. My post obviously was meant to be silly while also making a minor point.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adderall and Alcohol?

I'm calling it now, he mixed these purposely so he could drink his ass off and still think he'd be alert enough to drive. Most likely standard MO.

Anyone who has mixed Adderal and alcohol knows--chances he had only three are slim. Adderall lets you drink quite a bit.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a mormon he can't have anything fun.
Oh, I didn't know about his religion. I thought you were referring to addition.

Mormons can have caffeine though. Chocolate party!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked with some Mormons. There are a lot of "Mormon loopholes" on caffeine, trust me! You can't drink coffee but soft drinks are apparently OK, so Mountain Dew and other things are popular.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight to prison. No jail.
Any accident while DUI causing injury is automatically a felony. Federal law requires this from states or they do not get federal highway funding.

And he has priors. 5 months did not teach him. Judge will throw the book at him......
Unfortunately, it's never this simple.

Remember Donte Stallworth? ..was driving drunk in his Bentley, struck & killed a pedestrian.

He served 24 days of a 30 day sentence.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I didn't know about his religion. I thought you were referring to addition.

Mormons can have caffeine though. Chocolate party!

No they can't, not Mormons I know. They eat Carob. Don't drink Coke, 7-Up instead.

And for sure don't drink or shoot heroin.

Andy should have stayed Lutheran.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked with some Mormons. There are a lot of "Mormon loopholes" on caffeine, trust me! You can't drink coffee but soft drinks are apparently OK, so Mountain Dew and other things are popular.

Again, no loopholes for Mormons I know. Rigid rules.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Andy Reid was a mormon. They're big in the KC/Independence area. I wonder if that influenced his decision to coach there.

Never understood why that cult gained traction...it's basically the bible with some new things added in.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, a lot of drug/alcohol addiction is perfectly legal (given you can purchase it all legally).

Fatass/Obese people sympathizers: "OMG they are so overweight, that is so sad! Blame the fast food Companies! These people are victims OMG food is an addiction and people can't help themselves, it's not their fault they are wasting TENS if not HUNDREDS of thousands of taxpayer/insurance dollars every year!"

Despite various drugs/alcohol being legal when it comes to an addict of drugs/alcohol: "OMGG THESE MONSTERS OMFOMFFMFFFFFF FRY EM' FUCKIN BURY THESE FUCKS UNDER THE PRISON FOMFOMFOFMFFFF!"

The response? "Well fat people don't kill others, like druggies/drunks do!" Uhh... well they kind of do... given they are in the hospital 24/7 and taking up bed space as well as hiking up insurance premiums for everyone Nationwide... yah.... THEY KIND OF indirectly do. "BUT FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE WOULD SOLVE THIS!" Yah go fuck yourself, these fatties are the reason it wouldn't work.

Not saying I think any of this is right, but the double standard in our society is quite amusing these days...

There's no double standard here. The problem is your 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon attempt to connect the dots of fatties somehow negatively impacting me. They don't. Ever. It's an absurdly false analogy, so queue the "we are all dumber for having read it.. etc." gif

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Des anyone think anything will happen to him? At most he will spend maybe a month in jail and pay a fine.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Des anyone think anything will happen to him? At most he will spend maybe a month in jail and pay a fine.
If the NFL doesn't kick him out, the outrage better be loud and long.

Edit. If the courts don't throw the book at him, it shows it's not serious about DUI's

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL doesn't kick him out, the outrage better be loud and long.

They probably won't. He might even be "allowed" to be on the sidelines tomorrow... lol

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they can't, not Mormons I know. They eat Carob. Don't drink Coke, 7-Up instead.

And for sure don't drink or shoot heroin.

Andy should have stayed Lutheran.
No drugs, but caffeine is ok. A lot of them still avoid it, but it's not required.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get your point shark but Britt had better options.

He could have called a cab, a uber, taken the bus, arranged for a designated driver.

He made the choice of going behind the wheel.

That is why I I'm with Centre Ice on this.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn. MT Dew is worse than coffee yet that's ok. wow

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What too Say that hasn't already been said.

In life you have choices. Cross roads if you like

The left gives you independence but at what costs to others?

The right takes away your independence but also the costs to others.

In those times...

ALWAYS TURN RIGHT. The consequences outway your independence.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the kid dies....he will go away for a long time.