• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Turico, the best on ESPN

Leaving for NBC

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you think the balls weren't deflated and this is all just a conspiracy against the Pats? Do you think all of the measurements are fabricated then?
No what I'm saying and have been saying for 18 months is that without evidence to oppose the ideal gas law and physics I would remain non-comitted. If actual proof was established I would be the first one here to call TB a cheater.
I realize under the CBA the NFL doesn't need proof to find TB guilty. So please let's not rehash that for the umpteenth time.
My issue will still stand that all of Indy's balls should've been measured if the NFL thought this was an issue.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised by this ruling. Not that the balls weren't tampered with or that Brady knew...of course he did. The evidence doesn't come into play here as that's not what the Fed court ruled on.

Goodell was apparently authorized to do whatever the fuck he pleased and was not required to demonstrate any proof whatsoever nor any reasonable form of protocol. He could have sent down the exact same overly stiff (Equipment Tampering $25,000) penalty with literally NO evidence at all. That's what surprises me.

Pats haters deserve to rejoice so congrats to all you betchez :suds:

Now bite on this. The Pats were the favorite in Vegas to win the SB and after losing their HOF QB for a 1/4 of the season only fell into a tie with Seattle.

Really? The reports from the appeal hearing were beyond dismal.

I do agree there's only way the Patriots can really address this "travesty" and THAT is on the field of play!

BTW: Brady is going to appeal this.

Time for put Giselle back on the runway!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what I'm saying and have been saying for 18 months is that without evidence to oppose the ideal gas law and physics I would remain non-comitted. If actual proof was established I would be the first one here to call TB a cheater.
I realize under the CBA the NFL doesn't need proof to find TB guilty. So please let's not rehash that for the umpteenth time.
My issue will still stand that all of Indy's balls should've been measured if the NFL thought this was an issue.
That line has gone around the block for months now...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady would cheat against kids in a game of Candyland.

Totally off subject, but I remember one New Years Eve, my wife convinced me to hang out with and crash at her married best friend's place.

We played some board game -- I can't remember which one, but it was teams and the teams were me and this dude vs the broads. The fucking guy starts cheating for real, and trying to get me to help him.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you think the balls weren't deflated and this is all just a conspiracy against the Pats? Do you think all of the measurements are fabricated then?

Anyone denying the cheating, lying or coverup at this point isn't worthy of recognition.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally off subject, but I remember one New Years Eve, my wife convinced me to hang out with and crash at her married best friend's place.

We played some board game -- I can't remember which one, but it was teams and the teams were me and this dude vs the broads. The fucking guy starts cheating for real, and trying to get me to help him.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Was he a Pats fan?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very surprised by this ruling. Not that the balls weren't tampered with or that Brady knew...of course he did. The evidence doesn't come into play here as that's not what the Fed court ruled on.

Goodell was apparently authorized to do whatever the fuck he pleased and was not required to demonstrate any proof whatsoever nor any reasonable form of protocol. He could have sent down the exact same overly stiff (Equipment Tampering $25,000) penalty with literally NO evidence at all. That's what surprises me.

Pats haters deserve to rejoice so congrats to all you betchez :suds:

Now bite on this. The Pats were the favorite in Vegas to win the SB and after losing their HOF QB for a 1/4 of the season only fell into a tie with Seattle.
:faint::faint2::faint::faint2::faint::faint2::faint::faint2::faint::faint2::faint::faint2:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

We emailed briefly about it. Im not gonna lose sleep over it. 3-1 under jimmy, brady comes back and leads them to a 5th title.
Shit, 2-2 would be ok.

There he is, i was trying to pull you out!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

We emailed briefly about it. Im not gonna lose sleep over it. 3-1 under jimmy, brady comes back and leads them to a 5th title.
Shit, 2-2 would be ok.

Rock, get a fuckin job so you have time to post on the Hoop all day again.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, as a physicist can tell that that there is no other scientific explanation for the pressure changes that occurred with the Pats balls other than air being let out by someone or the data being falsified. You can take any 4 of the Pats balls and put them against the 4 of the Colts balls and find a significantly larger pressure change with the Pats balls. This is if you assume that the Colts went in with the maximum pressure and the pats with the minimum. And that assumption is designed to give the Pats the maximum benefit of the doubt. I could quickly do the math again but you really should just take my word for it. ( got a feeling you won't)

You really either have to believe the data was fabricated or that air was let out from the balls.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And @Rock Strongo Ill say it again.

The Pats will never win another playoff game that Tom Brady starts.