• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh, semantics, but, this is incorrect. It's not "illegal," it's simply against the rules of the NFL. No united states laws were broken when the balls were deflated, so there was nothing "legal or illegal" to determine.

This dude lives on a different planet though... and on that planet he makes the rules, so there is that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So next up is the bargain Goodell and Brady strike where Tom goes on camera all contrite and shit, eats some crow, pays a big fine and gets to not sit 4 games.....
If only he did that at the very beginning. He could have just said he didn't know it was a big deal and that he never would have been involved if he did and everyone would have moved on. Now it's one of the biggest scandals in Football even though it really didn't help them much and is totally blown out of proportion...

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you all at least pull your heads out of the sand long enough to take a breath now and then? Or have you adapted to breathing out of your asses as well as talking out of them?
Of course I do. Your comparison was fucking stupid, however.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidence is what I say it is - NWPATSFAN

You at least must agree that air was let out of the balls correct? Who do you think let it out? Or how do you think it was the pressure change was significantly more than that Colts balls? What for you accounts for that?
Prior to the investigation I would've agreed with you that air may have been let out of the balls. Most likely by one of the equipment guys. However, after that botched investigation where Goodell, officials, Wells and all his experts made the OJ prosecutors look like geniuses not so much.
Again there are only finding of 4 Indy balls. One of which was lower than some NE balls. We don't know what the outcome would've been had the league actually taken the time to test all the balls.
Funny one equipment manager can supposedly deflate 12 balls in under 90 seconds. Yet a team of officials can't check 24 during halftime?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the investigation I would've agreed with you that air may have been let out of the balls. Most likely by one of the equipment guys. However, after that botched investigation where Goodell, officials, Wells and all his experts made the OJ prosecutors look like geniuses not so much.
Again there are only finding of 4 Indy balls. One of which was lower than some NE balls. We don't know what the outcome would've been had the league actually taken the time to test all the balls.
Funny one equipment manager can supposedly deflate 12 balls in under 90 seconds. Yet a team of officials can't check 24 during halftime?
that son of a bitch Brady was cheating for both teams!!! He's a double agent

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only he did that at the very beginning. He could have just said he didn't know it was a big deal and that he never would have been involved if he did and everyone would have moved on. Now it's one of the biggest scandals in Football even though it really didn't help them much and is totally blown out of proportion...

Engineered to be a scandal, but not really much of one.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that son of a bitch Brady was cheating for both teams!!! He's a double agent
No wonder he's hated so much. I thought it was his good looks, super model wife, football fame. This makes much more sense.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidence is what I say it is - NWPATSFAN

You at least must agree that air was let out of the balls correct? Who do you think let it out? Or how do you think the pressure change was significantly more than that Colts balls? What for you accounts for that?

A bit of advice: put that clown on ignore.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So basically you think the balls weren't deflated and this is all just a conspiracy against the Pats? Do you think all of the measurements are fabricated then?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph Curry stabbed himself in the knee in solidarity with Brady.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you better share some of that popcorn dammit!

Will do ! Should be plenty to go around for this thread. Lol.

and for once it doesn't include Rock Strongo begging us to "please discuss".

I don't know man. Could be entertaining to have him here :dhd:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...per Schefter.

Justice served, though I move for a year-long suspension and a $25,000,000 fine. The death penalty would be okay too.

As soon as I heard about the suspension I thought to myself, "Somewhere there's a very happy Hammerdown"

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray for all:rolleyes2: