• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: TOM BRADY SUSPENDED!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are trying to diminish the scope of what really happened by comparing it to a speeding ticket. The fact is for all intents and purposes the Pats (and Brady) got caught cheating. And this makes them a multiple offender of cheating in recent history. As such the Commish exercised his right to enforce harsh penalties against the team and it's purported main conspirator in this case, Tom Brady. I doubt any teams/players need to worry about Goodell being mad with power and suspending every player he can for not wearing the right color socks and such. It's the Pat's history that sunk them in this case. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Do we really need to go over this again? TB has still not been found guilty of cheating. Spin how ever you like to make your story that is fine.
I ask just one two part question. Were 3 of the 4 Indy balls under the required pressure and if so how come only 4 were checked?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he should. He's not the first coach to complain about headsets mysteriously not working while at Gillette. It's little things like this that begin to add up to big things with the Pats. It's death by a thousand cuts. Stuff like that is why people have a big distrust of the Pats so even if the headset malfunction was innocent most people are skeptical because of the history of the Pats under Bellichek.

I do find that suspicious, however even the league came out and stated THEY (the LEAGUE) controls headsets and they cleared the patriots

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we really need to go over this again? TB has still not been found guilty of cheating. Spin how ever you like to make your story that is fine.
I ask just one two part question. Were 3 of the 4 Indy balls under the required pressure and if so how come only 4 were checked?

where's the data too to support this anyway? It should be released!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflect.

Hey calls us when you're ready to man up and tells us the truth about your cheating shit.
Pretty obvious you think your hero don't cheat, go blow your brady fat head a few more times.

And always remember. 6>4- 6-2 is a better record than 4-4

View attachment 110875

I've always said I thought he told those guys to let air out of the balls. I also think deflating footballs is at most a misdemeanor. But I love it when clowns like you start talking about legacies. Like you wake up every day thinking to yourself "Terry Bradshaw has an awesome legacy, right? right?"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just know the biggest Brady Lovers have really hated to have to fight the Brady fight when it comes to that Matt Cassell season.....Now if Jimmy goes 4-0 ? Ouch..

And for the record, I dont think the Pats this particular season, have a cupcake schedule
Quiet you will be banned for not fighting the Hammer fight. No more royalties for you.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not directed at you, but:

What % of "Pats" fans would actually hope that Jimmy doesnt go 4-0, and are more interested in protecting the Brady legacy?

A very small amount honestly. I suspect most would be elated. It would mean the Patriots have a better future post Brady.

At this point no one is that concerned about Bradys' legacy. It's set in stone. The argument is still where in the top 3 (or 2) Brady is in the GOAT QBs argument. That's about it. Until the Oline fell apart he was one of the major considerations for the MVP. Not bad for a 38 year old has-been, right?

Because of that, even if Jimmy G goes 4-0, Brady will start game 5.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not up to me to decide what was fair or what proof they had. It was investigated, ruled on, taken to two courts, and now we are where we are. Obviously there was enough there for Goodell to suspend and for the appeals court to uphold the suspension.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not up to me to decide what was fair or what proof they had. It was investigated, ruled on, taken to two courts, and now we are where we are. Obviously there was enough there for Goodell to suspend and for the appeals court to uphold the suspension.

I get that... Just want this "proof" (ie psi readings) to be shown

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have his 2nd highest completion % that year and what 21 TDs... He played very well that season.

I don't think its cupcake either at all... Especially considering no Brady for 4 games.

The Patriots have so many weapons they'll go 4-0 with the kid.

With Brady I think they'd go 3-1.

THAT is how good this team is.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right about one thing Goodell did suspend him. Under the CBA he doesn't need any proof. Simply implying it's for the good of the league.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe Jimmy will be to Tom Brady what Tom Brady was to Drew Bledsoe.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner or later you'll thank TB, Kraft and the NFLPA for fighting the good fight. Goodell is out of control. As soon as one of your star/favorite players is suspended for speeding you will finally admit to this.

However, in the case of a speeding ticket at least there is the proof of a radar gun.

Signing that CBA quite possibly the stupidest move in NFL history.

I said that the day they did it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I told you so:suds: