• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Satelite camps shut down immediately

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've said this about 1000 times now.

For the record, I'd rather have him as a fan than you.
For the record, it just confirms how blindly faithful Bama fans are. Enjoy the "gaytard" :L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No satellite camps, no sleep overs, no hiring recruits high school coaches, no outrage

Do you have the links yet showing this is Sabansnd Meyers fault? You've had plenty of time :laugh3:

:pound:is what I'm doing when you mention USC and Bama in the same sentence. :pound: Is what fans did when USC lifted Clay's interim tag and named him head coach

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Hoke is booking a flight to Michigan as we speak

Brady Hoke is the reason every all-you-can-eat restaurant w/i a 100 mile radius of ann arbor had to close. Could you imagine Hoke & Charlie Weiss restaurant hopping together?:gaah:

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Hoke is booking a flight to Michigan as we speak

Word has it that Brady Hoke hates all that tofu & other organic shit the Ducks are trying to feed him.

IMG_0354.jpg

He gonna come back to Michigan for some home cookin'

HokeEats_crop_north.jpg

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I expect anyone to have a rational discussion or make a valid point, but I've been listening to XM College Sports all day at work, and most everyone has said the satellite camp ruling was dumb, including Alabama's own Greg McElroy. Andy Staples from Sports Illustrated said the conferences outside of the SEC and ACC that voted against it are either a) corrupt, b) stupid, or c) both.

Yes because as we all know, the media types are never going to agree with something, even if its correct, when they can disagree and create hits and viewership for the sake of ratings. That would be sheer lunacy on their part.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me while a laugh at you. USC's top recruit outside the state of California was ranked 88th nationally from Georgia for 2016.

UM signed the #1 nationally from NJ, #39 nationally from Wisconsin, #65 and #75 nationally from California and #61 nationally from Indiana.

My count is 5 players ranked higher than anyone USC brought in from outside their own state. Don't think USC and Alabama should ever be used in the same sentence speaking about recruiting.

When you've done something with those players, let us know

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because as we all know, the media types are never going to agree with something, even if its correct, when they can disagree and create hits and viewership for the sake of ratings. That would be sheer lunacy on their part.
:lol: It's a conspiracy! Come up with a legitimate argument or GTFO.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: It's a conspiracy! Come up with a legitimate argument or GTFO.
I stated plainly what the issue is, the media is always going to take the opposite side of an issue to create hits. Like it or not that is their job, to make viewership and hits on a website happen. If you say its not then clearly you dont know shit about how they make their money.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Hoke is the reason every all-you-can-eat restaurant w/i a 100 mile radius of ann arbor had to close. Could you imagine Hoke & Charlie Weiss restaurant hopping together?:gaah:
I can imagine the catastrophic consequences of them doing any kind of hopping.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:is what I'm doing when you mention USC and Bama in the same sentence. :pound: Is what fans did when USC lifted Clay's interim tag and named him head coach
That's the same thing I do while SC is playing Bama. Michigan will be playing the vaunted rainbow warriors :laugh3:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can imagine the catastrophic consequences of them doing any kind of hopping.

Well just keep those 2 fat-fucks off of any of our nations bridges. Their combined weight could take 1 down.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay beat his rival UCLA. Being as you can't find links supporting your satellite camp argument. Maybe you can dig up that Michigan OSU score :think:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stated plainly what the issue is, the media is always going to take the opposite side of an issue to create hits. Like it or not that is their job, to make viewership and hits on a website happen. If you say its not then clearly you dont know shit about how they make their money.
Seems to me they would generate more interest if the 2 hosts disagreed and actually had a discussion, but they were in lock step agreement that it was dumb. That wasn't my point, though. I've already posted many arguments for the satellite camps and haven't seen much on why they are actually so terrible from the SEC fans. I was merely pointing out that there are legitimate CFB analysts that agree with me.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me while a laugh at you. USC's top recruit outside the state of California was ranked 88th nationally from Georgia for 2016.

UM signed the #1 nationally from NJ, #39 nationally from Wisconsin, #65 and #75 nationally from California and #61 nationally from Indiana.

My count is 5 players ranked higher than anyone USC brought in from outside their own state. Don't think USC and Alabama should ever be used in the same sentence speaking about recruiting.
Wow, I did not realize this.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me they would generate more interest if the 2 hosts disagreed and actually had a discussion, but they were in lock step agreement that it was dumb. That wasn't my point, though. I've already posted many arguments for the satellite camps and haven't seen much on why they are actually so terrible from the SEC fans. I was merely pointing out that there are legitimate CFB analysts that agree with me.

SEC fans like myself dont care about satellite camps. Our top recruiting rankings each year are done without them and Saban and company would not gain anything by spending even more time at camps. The merits of such camps has not been shown by any studies so far, so honestly dollar for dollar is it better to go an pinpoint kids individually or waste money spending a few days with kids who may or may not have an interest or capability of getting into your school in the first place.

Come a point when idiocy and bright ideas collide and this one appears to be the point.