• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Dallas radio 105.3 reporting

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a month it will be

OU, State and KU in the Pac

Mizzou in the SEC

and Texas with the ole ball chain espn in a footrace with TT to take Pac spot number 4

Tough decision.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An update. I talked to two of my three guys:

On Oklahoma: this is closer than even they imagined it would be. They had a verbal understanding with the boys up north but this may trump that. A move west may be imminent.

On Oklahoma State: they are going with the Sooners wherever they go.

On the SEC: The preferred 14th team has been notified and is mulling over a decision. The timetable on that has also moved up....considerably. Another possible 14th team who will end up there anyway is also waiting in the wings. The first team mentioned is Virginia Tech. The second is Missouri.

3. On Texas and Texas Tech. HA! Do you really think they will cast their lines this quickly? It is a biddig war that could be held in Pasadena on January 1st at 4:30pm. They are the kings in all of this.

4. On Pitt and West Virginia. They are waiting on the Big Ten. If the Big Ten can nab the Texas teams they head to the ACC with WVU. If not, they may ditch their rival and go to the great lakes anyway.

Two decisions will determine a lot and could come soon. Oklahoma and Virginia Tech are the dominoes teetering.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. On Texas and Texas Tech. HA! Do you really think they will cast their lines this quickly? It is a biddig war that could be held in Pasadena on January 1st at 4:30pm. They are the kings in all of this.

Wait a minute, are you saying the Pac-12 and and Big Ten are bidding on Texas again?

So it all comes full circle..

Boomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Texas cant cast their line cuz its hung up on that boat anchor known as the LHN/ESPN and i dont think TT has any stroke. They have to hope for the PAC or they will be CUSA bound

eaterfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
An update. I talked to two of my three guys:

On Oklahoma: this is closer than even they imagined it would be. They had a verbal understanding with the boys up north but this may trump that. A move west may be imminent.

What does may be imminent mean?

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas cant cast their line cuz its hung up on that boat anchor known as the LHN/ESPN and i dont think TT has any stroke. They have to hope for the PAC or they will be CUSA bound
Don't worry. They are saying due to the PAC 12 already having their own conference network that the LHN will be reduced to a regional thing.

LHN isn't taking off like they quite expected.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who think Oklahoma has any say in what happens to Texas are wrong. People who think Texas gives a flying fuck what Oklahoma does needto look through the recruiting classes for both teams over the past decade or so. Texas IS the big fish.

I hate saying it, but it's true.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People who think Oklahoma has any say in what happens to Texas are wrong. People who think Texas gives a flying fuck what Oklahoma does needto look through the recruiting classes for both teams over the past decade or so. Texas IS the big fish.

I hate saying it, but it's true.

Why?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MWC would take TT in a heartbeat if they get left out

Boomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree and i dont think it will hold them up too long. But they do have to get the contract modified and to do that they have to go through ESPN. ESPN puchased twenty years worth of rights. They may not be ready to call it quits.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If OU does go to the PAC I might just have to visit Dixie's board to read his ultimate meltdown. He has his heart set on OU going to the SEC. Naw, that wouldn't even worth going over there for, just knowing he would be having the ultimate meltdown...priceless.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma(s) in the B1G would be nice.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its gonna be an interesting season/off season for sure,,,,,i still think it makes since for ND,BYU to join the big 12 because they will be able to keep their network deals and ND can keep the games with usc/navy if they want.....and yes im aware this is very unlikely

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma/OkieLight/Maryland/ and either Syracuse or Rutgers

I'd prefer Syracuse for the BBall aspect. Plus, Rutgers sucks.