• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking down the Bears offensive problems and the solution (Justin Fields)

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not stupid BS you're just kinda slow. A coach on the hot seat should tank games to help out the next coach but most won't. I don't get it either.

This bat has sharper radars than the Nautilus.

You do realize i'm not talking directly to Nagy or Pace right? I'm talking to the idiot fans who disagrees that tanking wasn't the right move for the well being of this franchise.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize i'm not talking directly to Nagy or Pace right? I'm talking to the idiot fans who disagrees that tanking wasn't the right move for the well being of this franchise.
One more day and you’ve officially beat this dumb narrative into the ground all the way into the next season…

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tanking is not something a coach on the hot seat would ever do. Nagy is not thinking longterm he is trying to save his own ass. Now a guy like BB in NE could tank a few because he has job security. I agree it's beneficial in some circumstances. But it rarely happens because of pride and job security.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we saw Justin play and I dont know about the rest of you, but I sure did not see two different game plans between Dalton and Fields. Our whole offensive coaching staff are based on pocket passing game, so I dont ever think we see the designed pocket movement we see from Baltimore or KC. Justin just needs to keep the DB's honest by running to the line and then throwing the ball or everyone will key in on him.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we saw Justin play and I dont know about the rest of you, but I sure did not see two different game plans between Dalton and Fields. Our whole offensive coaching staff are based on pocket passing game, so I dont ever think we see the designed pocket movement we see from Baltimore or KC. Justin just needs to keep the DB's honest by running to the line and then throwing the ball or everyone will key in on him.

Not making an excuse for Nagy, because he sucks, but typically you stay with your gameplan for the week. Because it's what you've practiced all week.