• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking: David Carr deflated footballs in 2006; ballboys let air out to counter Denver's altitude

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can continue to debate this for days. The majority of Pat fans will continue to claim everything to this point is speculation. A lot of us will say the texts made by dumb and dumber are damming. Because there is zero proof regardless of who wrote the report. We all know, because we're reminded continuously under the CBA there doesn't need to be proof. How many more times does this need to be addressed? My contention still is when a different view, article, proven act is introduced those accusations get sidestepped. If it wasn't so hypercritical it would be comical. All these other issues like Carr... will be used either during the appeals and or if it ends up in the courts.
You are the only Pats fan I have seen who is even willing to acknowledge that something untoward happened with the footballs and it is most likely that a Pats employee was responsible.

Hats off to you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the only Pats fan I have seen who is even willing to acknowledge that something untoward happened with the footballs and it is most likely that a Pats employee was responsible.

Hats off to you.
There are a few of us on here.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't the NFL investigate the officials partying on Jerry Jones bus, and then they called a obvious penalty on the Cowboys and took it back?

Also was wondering why they didn't throw a flag on the lions receiver for facemask so the corner couldn't turn his head around. Those officials suck.

The Officials weren't partying on Ford's bus. We are talking about cheating here and Jerry Jones is guilty. This cheating had an direct impact on the game and cost the Lions their 2nd playoff win in 57 years. Where was the huge investigation there? Deflategate had little or no impact on the game. Also, the officials handle the ball every down. Deflategate is nothing compared to Jerry Jones having the refs in his pocket.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Officials weren't partying on Ford's bus. We are talking about cheating here and Jerry Jones is guilty. This cheating had an direct impact on the game and cost the Lions their 2nd playoff win in 57 years. Where was the huge investigation there? Deflategate had little or no impact on the game. Also, the officials handle the ball every down. Deflategate is nothing compared to Jerry Jones having the refs in his pocket.

SUH end of conversation. If he wasn't cheating no one was.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUH end of conversation. If he wasn't cheating no one was.

Absolutely, almost to a criminal nature and he gets suspended how many games? Brady is minor compared to Suh and Jerry Jones.

Suh6.jpg

the-nfls-dirtiest-player-appeared-to-intentionally-stomp-on-aaron-rodgers-injured-calf.jpg

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if Lance Armstrong can prove that cycler's before him cheated they should give all his Tour d'France titles back? If Pete Carrol can show that any other college player took money from people then USC should get it's title's back? If Donovan Bailey can show that any other 100 metre runner ever doped in the olympics he should get his gold medal back?

You know, now that I look at my examples I think maybe the Pats are getting off easy. Plenty of other leagues and sports wouldn't just take away draft picks, suspend a guy and fine a billionaire one million dollars. In other sports they would have taken away the titles won in the cheating year. Maybe count yourselves lucky this isn't the Olympics, cycling, or college football.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, almost to a criminal nature and he gets suspended how many games? Brady is minor compared to Suh and Jerry Jones.

Suh6.jpg

the-nfls-dirtiest-player-appeared-to-intentionally-stomp-on-aaron-rodgers-injured-calf.jpg

Oh by the way how long was Suh's suspension? He does have a history of stomping on guys with green uniforms. I guess the Jets should be worried.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Lance Armstrong can prove that cycler's before him cheated they should give all his Tour d'France titles back? If Pete Carrol can show that any other college player took money from people then USC should get it's title's back? If Donovan Bailey can show that any other 100 metre runner ever doped in the olympics he should get his gold medal back?

You know, now that I look at my examples I think maybe the Pats are getting off easy. Plenty of other leagues and sports wouldn't just take away draft picks, suspend a guy and fine a billionaire one million dollars. In other sports they would have taken away the titles won in the cheating year. Maybe count yourselves lucky this isn't the Olympics, cycling, or college football.

Not at all, but the officials handled the balls on every play, are you telling they couldn't feel the difference?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the NFL ref czar on Cowboys' party bus? Irate NFL execs say yes - CBSSports.com

I am certain if they investigate for four months and throw a couple of million dollars at it, they would find a probable link. I think this whole think with Brady was to get his phone and download some naked pictures of hid wife.

Old news we all know he was on the party bus, the video you missing is the one where he's carrying bags of money.

Look we all admit it was a bad idea by Jerry to have him on the bus and and a bad idea by Blandino to be on the bus.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all, but the officials handled the balls on every play, are you telling they couldn't feel the difference?

Well maybe there are a few more QB's with deflated balls and the balls Brady likes feel normal. Or they have so many other concerns the never gave it a second thought just by holding them.

If a cop pulls you over for speeding and is only using his calibrated eyes are you going to fight the ticket?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old news we all know he was on the party bus, the video you missing is the one where he's carrying bags of money.

Look we all admit it was a bad idea by Jerry to have him on the bus and and a bad idea by Blandino to be on the bus.

It's over, I've moved on until all the Brady Bashing. Which is worse Suh, Jerry Jones or Tom Brady? Suh said his foot was numb, Jerry Jones denied any football talk happened and Brady said he didn't know about it:

1. Suh could have gotten someone hurt.
2. Jerry Jones could have been guilty of a violation similar to the 1919 Black Sox scandal.
3. Brady has the footballs place on the yard marker by the officials every time (and they couldn't tell).

Which is worse?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I'm still struggling to find that. Have you? Last I checked nothing says Brady took part in anything. He did however, according to Wells more than likely have knowlegde of air being taken out.
The Carr issue is about a ball boy not Carr. Similiar to the Pats, the letting the air out is about a ball boy.
Which rabbit hole woukd you like me to run down next?
Well, now that you admit Brady wasn't suspended for either letting air out, or telling others to do so, but LYING and COVERING UP then the entire Carr things is rendered totally moot.

If you want to find more examples (which your local media is going fucking insane trying to do lol) of related items then so be it, but Rodgers and Carr are NOT cases of someone being confronted with allegations, lying about it, and failing to cooperate. Until you do, none of these are anything more than sad attempts at distractions and deflections.

They aren't working.

AT ALL

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is irrelevant. It doesn't matter who could tell the difference and who couldn't. The balls were checked and then checked again at a later time and they were manipulated to have less air. Maybe some players had cleats that were an 1/8" to long too. If they'd been caught we'd be talking about that instead maybe. But the fact is the Pats got caught and trying to say it's the ref's fault for not catching them cheating earlier seems like an odd argument to make. The in game officials have enough distractions to shake a Buddhist monk's concentration as it is, so it wouldn't be shocking that a guy placing the ball the ball may not notice it is under-inflated by about a couple of percent. In the end that doesn't matter anyway because the Pats cheated.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now that you admit Brady wasn't suspended for either letting air out, or telling others to do so, but LYING and COVERING UP then the entire Carr things is rendered totally moot.

If you want to find more examples (which your local media is going fucking insane trying to do lol) of related items then so be it, but Rodgers and Carr are NOT cases of someone being confronted with allegations, lying about it, and failing to cooperate. Until you do, none of these are anything more than sad attempts at distractions and deflections.

They aren't working.

AT ALL
Yes Sir if you say so. All the rest of us should stop posting and just listen to whatever you have to say. I wasn't aware you were asked to sit in on all these investigations and issues? You should've just told me that and we could've saved a lot of time.
You really have a tough time with semantics don't you? That or you are very gullible and believe whatever you read that helps make your point.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he get caught and lie about it? if not then he is only 1/3 a douche bag as Brady/Pats let air out, got caught and then the big one in my book, lied about it.

Carry on as if the pats are the victims.

Did anyone care enough to bother to try and catch him? Noooo.

One because it's David Carr
Two because it's not the Patriots
Three. Over inflated footballs? Really?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Careful what you wish for. (-) Carroll all those other cheaters dealt with PEDs. With your logic Seattle woukd have to give their ONE Lombardi back wouldn't you think?