• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking: David Carr deflated footballs in 2006; ballboys let air out to counter Denver's altitude

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one ball boy says he did let air out. One says he didn't. Yet because Wells says he did. It must be the truth. The heck with guy who's trying to incriminate himself because Wells didn't say he cheated.
Come on this is too easy. All you keep coming back with is bs that Wells has put in his report. The actual ballboy saying he took air out nope that's not more yhan probable.
And all you guys keep coming back with is shit about the air.

Please show me where it says in Brady's suspension that he is on suspension for directly asking for air to be removed from footballs.

Seriously, go ahead and post that for us. This is the crux if your entire mantra so fill us in please.

(I know you won't because even you know it's not there.)

Show us that Carr lied and covered up and I'll demand they open up a full investigation to a guy no longer in the league and I'll march on the league office with a pitchfork. (not really, but you knew that).

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans just need to stop. It's getting sad now.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he get caught and lie about it? if not then he is only 1/3 a douche bag as Brady/Pats let air out, got caught and then the big one in my book, lied about it.

Carry on as if the pats are the victims.

Why didn't the NFL investigate the officials partying on Jerry Jones bus, and then they called a obvious penalty on the Cowboys and took it back?

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you've got is another smug reply which is normal for you. And it is called bailing hay and not hey. Of course a high school dropout like yourself wouldn't know the difference.
image.png

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Popcorn (✅)
Drink (✅)
NE fan in denial (✅)
Just watching (✅)
Please continue.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you've got is another smug reply which is normal for you. And it is called bailing hay and not hey. Of course a high school dropout like yourself wouldn't know the difference.
Yeah because you're a moron and half the crap you post is useless. You continually create one sentence posts to get your total up. I'm impressed and so much more impressed you can spell hay. Once again you called me out with your stupid deflection question.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See here is where many of you haters are continuing to deflect. I'm not saying anyone on the Pats didn't tamper with the balls. But everyone wants to dismiss anything brought up by Pat fans. Even when it's proof not a more probable than likely accusation. Why is that?
So. . .you admit there is a guy working for the Pats called "the deflater" who threatened to go to ESPN if he did not get free stuff? Cool, that is all I needed to know. Thanks bud!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because you're a moron and half the crap you post is useless. You continually create one sentence posts to get your total up. I'm impressed and so much more impressed you can spell hay. Once again you called me out with your stupid deflection question.
Quit while you're behind dufus. You are always underwhelming with your juvenile posts.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,571.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because Carr did it....it's okay for Brady to?

Shouldn't we expect more out of alleged HOF players?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one ball boy says he did let air out. One says he didn't. Yet because Wells says he did. It must be the truth. The heck with guy who's trying to incriminate himself because Wells didn't say he cheated.
Come on this is too easy. All you keep coming back with is bs that Wells has put in his report. The actual ballboy saying he took air out nope that's not more yhan probable.
Still waiting for the quote that shows Brady is under suspension for ball air pressure. (not holding my breath)

If you are going to keep comparing this to Rodgers or Carr, then do so on equal footing. Either show where one of the other mentioned QB's has lied and covered up for said offense, or that Brady is being suspended for the very same things those other two either admitted or you are accusing of.

You can do either, but this comparing an apple to an orange as an excuse just isn't going to work. Not one minute.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That, all the texts, a guy nicknamed "The Deflator", ... I don't care who wrote the report. The texts are damning.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's actually called baling hay so you might want to quit calling people dropouts.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't the NFL investigate the officials partying on Jerry Jones bus, and then they called a obvious penalty on the Cowboys and took it back?

Also was wondering why they didn't throw a flag on the lions receiver for facemask so the corner couldn't turn his head around. Those officials suck.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also was wondering why they didn't throw a flag on the lions receiver for facemask so the corner couldn't turn his head around. Those officials suck.
I was wondering the same thing:nod:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for the response of @NWPATSFAN

You found that description of Brady's suspension that mentions him having taken part in removing air yet? You know, if this Carr thing is the same and all.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can continue to debate this for days. The majority of Pat fans will continue to claim everything to this point is speculation. A lot of us will say the texts made by dumb and dumber are damming. Because there is zero proof regardless of who wrote the report. We all know, because we're reminded continuously under the CBA there doesn't need to be proof. How many more times does this need to be addressed? My contention still is when a different view, article, proven act is introduced those accusations get sidestepped. If it wasn't so hypercritical it would be comical. All these other issues like Carr... will be used either during the appeals and or if it ends up in the courts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for the response of @NWPATSFAN

You found that description of Brady's suspension that mentions him having taken part in removing air yet? You know, if this Carr thing is the same and all.
Nope I'm still struggling to find that. Have you? Last I checked nothing says Brady took part in anything. He did however, according to Wells more than likely have knowlegde of air being taken out.
The Carr issue is about a ball boy not Carr. Similiar to the Pats, the letting the air out is about a ball boy.
Which rabbit hole woukd you like me to run down next?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I'm still struggling to find that. Have you? Last I checked nothing says Brady took part in anything. He did however, according to Wells more than likely have knowlegde of air being taken out.
The Carr issue is about a ball boy not Carr. Similiar to the Pats, the letting the air out is about a ball boy.
Which rabbit hole woukd you like me to run down next?
You know the whole "He did it too" defense isn't going to mean shit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the whole "He did it too" defense isn't going to mean shit.
I agree. But in court, past similar acts that have gone unpunished will be introduced. What effect will that have? We'll just have to wait and see.