• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Graham at ILB

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of you know Brandon Graham was recruited as an ILB???

Rivals.com ranked Graham as the top class of 2006 high school football prospect in the state of Michigan, the number two inside linebacker prospect and the overall fifteenth best prospect in the nation.[14] Scout.com listed him as the number three linebacker in the nation and described him as the number one overall prospect in the midwest.[15] Scout also described him as "arguably the best inside linebacker in the nation".[16] ESPNU ranked him as the number two inside linebacker and number thirty-one prospect in the nation.[17] Recruiting analyst Tom Lemming, listed Graham as the best linebacker in the country for USA Today

Graham was moved to Defensive end because he Ballooned (Weight) to 295 pounds, but was so awesome at Defensive end at michigan they kept him there....So perhaps brandon Graham is the answer at ILB? It may not even happen this year, but going into next year, perhaps they get Grahams weight down about 15-20 pounds he could fly.... check this out ... Entering his senior season, he was the overwhelming selection as the best high school football player in the state of Michigan according The Detroit News.[6] He had run a 4.43-second 40-yard dash at the Nike Summer football camp

Chip has to know this stuff right????

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I mentioned trying to move him inside. I think he could really do well as an inside linebacker, the biggest issue is coverage.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that he struggles in coverage even at OLB. Wish he could though.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham is in the last year of his contract. Given that he has performed well, but not earned a starting position, I would be surprised if he were to stay. Someone is going to be willing to pay this guy as a starter.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham is in the last year of his contract. Given that he has performed well, but not earned a starting position, I would be surprised if he were to stay. Someone is going to be willing to pay this guy as a starter.

I disagree. He will never get paid big money to go somewhere as a starter. I think he has a hood shot at being back if he doesn't hold out for big money.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An interesting thought, but his coverage skills are questionable at best. As it is now, I'd like to see Billy Davis move him inside on pass-rush situations since he's one of our better rushers and the D is effective when they get pressure up the middle. Kinda similar to how Green Bay is using Clay right now, and look at the difference it's made in their defense.