• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nose Tackle?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're looking at getting plays for Mike Onwenu, might want to think about him on defense?

"Onwenu’s football IQ may be higher than the majority of the other offensive linemen’s in this year’s draft, thanks to his past experience on defense.

The Detroit native bounced between both offensive guard and defensive tackle as a freshman at Michigan in 2016, before eventually settling in at the former.

NFL teams were unsurprisingly curious to hear more this week about his time on the defensive interior.

“I’ve talked with them about how I’ve played defensive tackle in the past,” he began. “I’d primarily be a run stuffer [if I were to play it again], so I’d know what to do.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're looking at getting plays for Mike Onwenu, might want to think about him on defense?

"Onwenu’s football IQ may be higher than the majority of the other offensive linemen’s in this year’s draft, thanks to his past experience on defense.

The Detroit native bounced between both offensive guard and defensive tackle as a freshman at Michigan in 2016, before eventually settling in at the former.

NFL teams were unsurprisingly curious to hear more this week about his time on the defensive interior.

“I’ve talked with them about how I’ve played defensive tackle in the past,” he began. “I’d primarily be a run stuffer [if I were to play it again], so I’d know what to do.
Versatility.

BB's biggest value point.