• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Browner is a piece of shit. Tells teammates to break Sherman's arm

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was you'd still have the same stance?

Of course! I wouldn't want a player representing the Seahawks saying hurt a player to win... WTF, that's like the bounty crap the Saints were doing....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? He just basically said attack Sherman's injury and break his arm... Your ok with that ? I"m not ... He just openly said hurt a player to win... WTF kinda sportsmanship is that ? I wouldn't have appreciated hearing a Seahawks say attack Rodgers leg last weekend and break it .... That's ridiculous talk ...

playing competitive ball all my life, I definitely go after his arm this game... I thought McCarthy missed the boat by not going after him after he was hurt... Why would I think otherwise? You CHALLENGE him... I read between the lines... I don't honestly believe that Browner would like to see Sherman on the ground in pain because a Patriot broke his arm during the game... It was tongue and cheek is how I took it... They're friends... You're reading into this a bit too much imo...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anointed One;*****85 said:
playing competitive ball all my life, I definitely go after his arm this game... I thought McCarthy missed the boat by not going after him after he was hurt... Why would I think otherwise? You CHALLENGE him... I read between the lines... I don't honestly believe that Browner would like to see Sherman on the ground in pain because a Patriot broke his arm during the game... It was tongue and cheek is how I took it... They're friends... You're reading into this a bit too much imo...

The man said break his arm... those were his words.. Not challenge him or go after him... There is nothing I"m miss reading into... Even other Seahawks commented on this and there disappointed... Challenging someone is different than intentionally trying to hurt them...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was you'd still have the same stance?

You know at least you are showing your true colors. You just admitted to the fact that if a player on your team said this you would have no issues with it. Straight up trash dude.

I and most Hawk fans would be VERY upset if a Hawks player said something like this. What? you can't beat them when they are full strength so you resort to hurting people?? Not the Seahawk way, might be a 49er way but not the Seahawk way.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there a rule against inciting other players to intentionally hurt someone? Kind of like bounty gate? By the sounds of it BB isn't really wanting Sherm's arm broke but I wouldn't be surprised if the league paid him a visit and told him to knock that kind of talk off.

That talk - even if out of context, is bulletin-board material. Belichick has talked with him I'm sure.....

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That talk - even if out of context, is bulletin-board material. Belichick has talked with him I'm sure.....

Bulletin-board material?!?! Really?

Neither team needs that to get fired up to play this game and if they do then they all ready lost. It's the damn Super bowl for crying out loud.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they will consider attacking an injured players weakness. I am sure that someone might try to give it an extra shot in the pile or something to that extent. But Browner was stupid in his statement. Don't intentionally try to break someone's arm and if you are even heading in that direction, you certainly do not say it out loud.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the idiot that already has problems with personal foul flags wants to broadcast to the refs that they need to keep a close eye on him during the game. Keep up the good work BB!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Brandon Browner went to Cobra Kai Karate as a kid.

"SWEEP THE LEG!!"

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Browner could have used a better choice of words and could have left it at throwing the ball his way with an injuried elbow or just attacking his elbow but it was also taken out of text a little at the end he did say "at the end of the day where still friends" im sure he regrets saying what he said.

Still think its in bad taste for him to say that because he was a nobody playing in the CFL we brought him over, gave him a fresh career/identity, got him a ring in which he didnt even play in the game (at his own fault) and in return he said he would break the arm of one of our best players

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man said break his arm... those were his words.. Not challenge him or go after him... There is nothing I"m miss reading into... Even other Seahawks commented on this and there disappointed... Challenging someone is different than intentionally trying to hurt them...

Who?

I've seen comments by Sherman, Chancellor and Baldwin and they had no problem with it.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm surprised this took so long for people to notice. Blame deflategate.

I think he's a jerk and sort of stupid.

All players and teams will test injured players to see if they can play the game. That's everyone.

But saying they should break their arms is too much and way over the top. (The jerk part)

Talk about bulletin board material. (The stupid part)

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically Browner is shit scared of taking on a full strength Seahawks team.

Pussy.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl was disappointed by Browner's comments.

Kam shrugged it off in his interview, but you could tell he wasn't a fan of the comments. He just didn't want to make it bigger than it is

Our guys are much more business like this time around

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody remember this play?

Intimidation, physical play and putting the hurt on players were Brandon Browner strengths. It's what he did to compensate for his lack of quickness. He didn't mind being a bit dirty either, it was part of the intimidation.

I do think it was mostly hyperbole on Browner part when he spoke. Kind of like saying your going to kill someone next time you see him, or that your going to knock his head off. You don't mean it literally. These guys are friends, but opponents in the Super Bowl. Nobody is going to take it easy on the other, just because their friends, that's all he meant IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically Browner is shit scared of taking on a full strength Seahawks team.

Pussy.

And now that he's off the drugs, all of that "courage" is gone.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now that he's off the drugs, all of that "courage" is gone.

I don't think so, he's his old self. Sherman is going to be fine, the Seahawks WRs however, need to keep a eye on him, even after the ball goes by. I'd bet money he's going to look for a kill shot on them, if he gets a chance. It's what he does.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so, he's his old self. Sherman is going to be fine, the Seahawks WRs however, need to keep a eye on him, even after the ball goes by. I'd bet money he's going to look for a kill shot on them, if he gets a chance. It's what he does.

And I LOVED it when he was a Seahawk. I'd love that out of any of our players.

Against us? Well, that's going to be frustrating, but I fully get it and won't be pissed at BB for saying/doing it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's +/- on Browner getting .5 penalties?