• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Browner 2 straight SB Wins!

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he was a mod on the Pats board, then vanished out of thin air lol. What caused him to be banned?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh lawd, I remember that guy now. The pretentiousness was impressive from him.

JDM didn't like the Pats signing of Browner. He said that he was garbage and wouldn't see the field for the Pats.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he was a mod on the Pats board, then vanished out of thin air lol. What caused him to be banned?

He was all knowing like OZ instead of being behind the curtain, he was behind the Cheech and Chong smoke and mirrors

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was all knowing like OZ instead of being behind the curtain, he was behind the Cheech and Chong smoke and mirrors

Cross movie reference. Nice.

images

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM didn't like the Pats signing of Browner. He said that he was garbage and wouldn't see the field for the Pats.

Haha, I remember that. Said he didn't think Browner would even start.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to shit all over myself, but an online poll with over 600K votes on ESPN stated by a 60% margin that Seattle lost the game as opposed to NE winning it. That is a pretty large vote and feel free to start one here if you feel you need to validate your position.

I'm not here to debate your victory as NE won it fair and square, but you sound like you are full of a bit of it.

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeee dont give me that shit!! If there was an online poll taken about the end of the Packer/Seahawk game more than 80% would say that the Packers lost the game as opposed to Seattle winning it.

But after the game all we heard was that the great Seattle defense was what kept Seattle in the game and that it was their greatness that won the game and it was not the Packers giving it away.

It was all luck by the Seahawks that gave them the opportunity to be in the Super Bowl giving them the opportunity to choke at the end and it was a delight to see.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHA

Yes, Rodgers throws 2 picks and it was the ferocious LOB that caused it

Wilson throws 4 picks and it was because his timing was off and that he had the worse day of his professional career

Doesn't pay to debate with the homers. In the end, 31 teams "lost" and only one remained as Champs.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well im coming out of my self imposes ban from these boards. and frankly im still not over it.... probably never will. I hope I fall in under the "hawks that are ok" But honestly if thinking seattle choked like a dog last week and lost the game makes me a bad poster then so be it. NE gets tons of credit for slaying seattles beaten and broken defense in the fourth. But even with all that, if you hand the ball to lynch seattle wins. Can't believe bevell still has a job......

oh yeah back on topic. I was super pissed at browner last year for getting popped and suspended again, since the team won last year I sort of forgot about it. The fact he was a large part in us losing this year stings.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Browner. Two rings in two years. Life is good! I am happy for Seattle players who get a new start and have success. Same for the coaches who get a better opportunity. Its just they way of the NFL. Expecting home town discounts and loyalty is selfish. Everyone wants a chance to better themselves. To earn more money, to prove themselves capable of more than they have done already.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well im coming out of my self imposes ban from these boards. and frankly im still not over it.... probably never will. I hope I fall in under the "hawks that are ok" But honestly if thinking seattle choked like a dog last week and lost the game makes me a bad poster then so be it. NE gets tons of credit for slaying seattles beaten and broken defense in the fourth. But even with all that, if you hand the ball to lynch seattle wins. Can't believe bevell still has a job......

oh yeah back on topic. I was super pissed at browner last year for getting popped and suspended again, since the team won last year I sort of forgot about it. The fact he was a large part in us losing this year stings.

We're even cause you guys took our best receiver in Deion Branch

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Seattle choked at all but it was more a case of New England exploiting what weaknesses it could find.

There's no question that injuries and the like had an impact on the Seattle D but that's pretty standard stuff around this time of year. Plus almost every D tires out and wear down as the game progresses.
It's those defenses that can summon that last bit of energy left that prevails.

I think in every New England Superbowl I remember the defenses slowed down and allowed the offenses to have more success in the 2nd half.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion wasn't as good with Seattle. Brady makes average receivers look better than they are.

you should look at the list of receivers he's had to throw to over his career and you'll say - ' who the fuck are these guys'? There are a lot of those.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deion wasn't as good with Seattle. Brady makes average receivers look better than they are.

I know and just kidding, saw he didnt do much in Seattle and was glad to see him back