• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Revis, no Browner...no problem.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries caused by beaches? WTF....my beach post was about LT not Brady if you didn't realize. And the only time I referenced Brady was posting his crying gif after Rock had posted LT crying which I don't think is a big deal. And I only brought up injuries because you said Rivers has been "so bad".
Do you post gifs of brady while you're at the beach often? :dhd:

Btw San Diego has the nicest beaches I've ever been too. One of my top 3 places to visit

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you post gifs of brady while you're at the beach often? :dhd:

Btw San Diego has the nicest beaches I've ever been too. One of my top 3 places to visit
If I brought gifs of Brady to the beach it'd remind me of the NFL and the Chargers and then I'd be depressed, which is not what you want when enjoying those beaches.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's what happened to the rest of the deflated footballs.
I normally make college football gifs. I could use a change of pace :dhd: I had to do that one when I saw the original pic. The oats fans here are cool tho and they do have a sense of humor

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I normally make college football gifs. I could use a change of pace :dhd: I had to do that one when I saw the original pic. The oats fans here are cool tho and they do have a sense of humor
A good way to poke fun at the situation, it's not like the gif is intended to piss them off.