• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Revis, no Browner...no problem.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pat's terrible schedule is going to hurt them in this regard IMO. The article is funny. "The Pat's stopped the vaunted Houston Texan passing game." That isn't that hard to do.

The Pat's have played one good passing offense (the Steelers) and got torched. Other than that the best passing offense they have faced is the Jet's and even in that game it wasn't like NE shut them down by any means as Fitzpatrick went for just under 300 yards and 2 TD's.

The one nice thing is that the Pat's literally might not have to play a good passing offense until the SB. With Dalton going down, there isn't a good offensive team other than if the Steelers find a way thru that they would have to play to get to the SB in the AFC.

every team the pats beat, sucks

its been that way since...well, 2001.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every team the pats beat, sucks

its been that way since...well, 2001.

This year's schedule has been very lopsided in their favor. I am pretty sure that isn't a secret.

Getting to play the NFCE and the AFCS, unquestionably the two worst divisions in football this season is just a bit of nice luck. And having the rest of your division suck is just a nice bonus.

But I said this in a thread with you two weeks into the season and you agreed, might not be the best thing for the team long term.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year's schedule has been very lopsided in their favor. I am pretty sure that isn't a secret.

Getting to play the NFCE and the AFCS, unquestionably the two worst divisions in football this season is just a bit of nice luck. And having the rest of your division suck is just a nice bonus.

But I said this in a thread with you two weeks into the season and you agreed, might not be the best thing for the team long term.
every year its "luck" or "krafts banging goodell again" for an easy schedule.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad to see Ryan improving. I'm still not sold on him. I was tired of looking at #26 back chasing receivers down the sidelines. He's always been decent covering the slot it's outside that still scares me.

He is improving but I still don't trust him out there. If there is a guy who would get a terrible holding call to hurt the Patriots it would be him.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seems that way and yes no one is perfect. What I do like about him a lot is that he does seems fearless and he really does make a lot of good plays. Compared to Revis he is a bargain even if Revis is better.

I'm not certain he isn't as good.

And if he isn't it isn't by much.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
every year its "luck" or "krafts banging goodell again" for an easy schedule.

I don't know what people have said before but this year there is no debating that the Pat's have one of the easiest schedules in the league.

Their division is middle of the road in strength. But their two division series this year are against two of the worst divisions in NFL history. Both divisions likely will end up sending a division winner who is at or below 500 which has only happened a couple of times in NFL history.

They have only played 3 teams with a record above 500. The two I listed above where they didn't have success shutting down the pass....and the other was against the Broncos where Osweiler had his best game as a pro.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what people have said before but this year there is no debating that the Pat's have one of the easiest schedules in the league.

Their division is middle of the road in strength. But their two division series this year are against two of the worst divisions in NFL history. Both divisions likely will end up sending a division winner who is at or below 500 which has only happened a couple of times in NFL history.
like i said, im just used to it. most of us pats fans are.

"seattle was hurt"

"your division sucks"

"kraft has his hand up goodells ass like a puppet"

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is yet but he could be. Of course we said the same thing about McCourty after his rookie year. So far he's been more than fine.
tempered enthusiasm

revis, in his prime, was deion like.

butler is on his way, but he aint there yet.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Rivers?Is that why you've been so bad this season?
I would say the team has been "so bad", not Rivers. Yeah his interceptions have been a problem and the TD's are not as high as I would have thought going into the season, but his completion % is around what it's been for his career and he's gonna throw for 4,000-4,500 yards again. Doing that with your #1 WR out for half the season, your #2 WR out for 4 games and possibly more, your #3 WR missing multiple games, the running game doing nothing for a second straight season, and your OL being banged up/horrible at protecting you isn't so bad imo.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the team has been "so bad", not Rivers. Yeah his interceptions have been a problem and the TD's are not as high as I would have thought going into the season, but his completion % is around what it's been for his career and he's gonna throw for 4,000-4,500 yards again. Doing that with your #1 WR out for half the season, your #2 WR out for 4 games and possibly more, your #3 WR missing multiple games, the running game doing nothing for a second straight season, and your OL being banged up/horrible at protecting you isn't so bad imo.
Hasn't brady been missing his top receivers too tho?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Clark it doesn't count if it's the Pats. I mean your starting RB and LT gone to boot. O line made up of undrafted players for the majority of the season. Nope if you mention that for the Pats your a Brady nut hugger, a BB sympathizer and reminded everyone has injuries.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His most important receiver is Gronk, who I believe only missed one full game and the end of the Broncos game. Edelman has missed 4, so his 2 top targets have missed 5+ games and Rivers' top 2 have missed 12+(or 9+ if you want to say Gates is more important than Stevie Johnson). Brady also lost Lewis, who was playing well.
Idk why you even mentioned Brady, it's not like I'm trying to say Rivers is better than him.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His most important receiver is Gronk, who I believe only missed one full game and the end of the Broncos game. Edelman has missed 4, so his 2 top targets have missed 5+ games and Rivers' top 2 have missed 12+(or 9+ if you want to say Gates is more important than Stevie Johnson). Brady also lost Lewis, who was playing well.
Idk why you even mentioned Brady, it's not like I'm trying to say Rivers is better than him.
Perhaps because you referenced Brady and then made a Phillip rivers injury reference. So you're saying you're on revis and browner and Phillip rivers statement is moot? Or that you believe that the bulk of NFL injuries are caused by beaches ?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps because you referenced Brady and then made a Phillip rivers injury reference. So you're saying you're on revis and browner and Phillip rivers statement is moot? Or that you believe that the bulk of NFL injuries are caused by beaches ?
Injuries caused by beaches? WTF....my beach post was about LT not Brady if you didn't realize. And the only time I referenced Brady was posting his crying gif after Rock had posted LT crying which I don't think is a big deal. And I only brought up injuries because you said Rivers has been "so bad".