• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to play forever, Arods rehab, and much much more...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shortly followed by

"Suckers, 3rd round pick for that stiff?"

"Belichick does it again"

They did it once...

No reason they can't do it again.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady wants to play till 40 (and I couldn't be more delighted)

Don't they have to entertain trading Mallet next year?

Yeah...getting some buzz in camp right now on the radio, talking about "improved mechanics and footwork" sounds like he patriot hype machine is in full effect. They can't trade him with nothing but Tebow there..."horrendous, terrible" are something adjectives being thrown at Tebow on the radio right now after he came off the field in camp today.

still don't what they can get for him (mallet), he's completely unproven and will remain so this year barring a Brady injury. I think this was always the plan, take a highly touted QB that plummeted in the draft, and see if you can turn that 3rd rounder into a future 2nd...but one has to think any team would rather have a 2nd round QB in this coming draft, under team control for 4 years as opposed to mallet in a walk year...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 290,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...getting some buzz in camp right now on the radio, talking about "improved mechanics and footwork" sounds like he patriot hype machine is in full effect. They can't trade him with nothing but Tebow there..."horrendous, terrible" are something adjectives being thrown at Tebow on the radio right now after he came off the field in camp today.

still don't what they can get for him (mallet), he's completely unproven and will remain so this year barring a Brady injury. I think this was always the plan, take a highly touted QB that plummeted in the draft, and see if you can turn that 3rd rounder into a future 2nd...but one has to think any team would rather have a 2nd round QB in this coming draft, under team control for 4 years as opposed to mallet in a walk year...

Yeah, but just watch Bellichik manage those press conferences better than the Jets did.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow to be cut before the end of camp. Then he's going back to the Jets.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Career backups worthy of starting, fascinate me

Matt Moore and Shaun Hill come to mind as guys that have passed on starting jobs to re-sign as backups

On one hand, you figure these are guys collecting NFL salaries, not taking the beatings most QBs do, and in 20 years, that should suit them well

On the other, it has to speak to their competitive fire, and maybe not the guy you want leading your team in the event of an injury

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, Larry Fitzgerald, some cash and Carson Palmer for Ryan Mallet?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but just watch Bellichik manage those press conferences better than the Jets did.

Tebow just had his...a couple of highlights.

On Hernandez: "I know you guys have a job to do, and have to ask that question. But so do I, and I have to follow instructions. No comment" Grade? A+

On his role this year: "focus on getting better blah blah try to help team win...blah blah"

Patriots PR director jumped in screaming "times up! that's it guys! We're done here!"

#handled

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 290,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you, Buccs:

images

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 290,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow just had his...a couple of highlights.

On Hernandez: "I know you guys have a job to do, and have to ask that question. But so do I, and I have to follow instructions. No comment" Grade? A+

On his role this year: "focus on getting better blah blah try to help team win...blah blah"

Patriots PR director jumped in screaming "times up! that's it guys! We're done here!"

#handled

Handling pressers = savvy football moves?

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career backups worthy of starting, fascinate me

Matt Moore and Shaun Hill come to mind as guys that have passed on starting jobs to re-sign as backups

On one hand, you figure these are guys collecting NFL salaries, not taking the beatings most QBs do, and in 20 years, that should suit them well

On the other, it has to speak to their competitive fire, and maybe not the guy you want leading your team in the event of an injury

How capable were matt moore and shaun hill though? I think they're both in the camp of guys that you'd love to have as a backup for a questionable rookie or oft-injured starter (like Stafford)...but not as a guy you see as a future franchise QB...

Teams would rather take a chance on a guy in the draft turning into Andy Dalton, Russel Wilson or Kaepernick..over the guaranteed mediocrity of the Moore and Hill types...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Alex Smith to that camp with hill and moore dirt...

Lesson here? Avoid monosyllabic surnamed QB's...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time will tell...he hasnt showed signs of slowing down yet

Hoooray...now we get to dissect how going from 3 time superbowl MVP "game manager" to mutli MVP 2 time superbowl loser is "slowing down" for the 10,385th time.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 290,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Alex Smith to that camp with hill and moore dirt...

Lesson here? Avoid monosyllabic surnamed QB's...

Yeah, like Favre...White...Batch...etc.

Steve Young is the outlier.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time will tell...he hasnt showed signs of slowing down yet

No, he hasn't. I'm just saying as a general principle.

Brady isn't an athlete anyway though, so he probably could play until he's 50 as is.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like Favre...White...Batch...etc.

Farve can be pronounced with 2 syllables...Fahrv-rah, espn coined this...just another example of their bias and their efforts to over glorify him...

Steve Young is the outlier.

Product of Walsh/Seifert...

geno smith...confirmed bust....

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 290,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farve can be pronounced with 2 syllables...Fahrv-rah, espn coined this...just another example of their bias and their efforts to over glorify him...

Product of Walsh/Seifert...

geno smith...confirmed bust....

He should go hang with Mike Vick.

Also, in Atlanta the name Ryan is a one-syllable word, pronounced "rine," which is further proof of Matty Ice's suckitivity.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should go hang with Mike Vick.

Also, in Atlanta the name Ryan is a one-syllable word, pronounced "rine," which is further proof of Matty Ice's suckitivity.

LOL

"Yes. Seriously"

Found a problem with it. Brees...

shit. Still...the odds appear even worse than snoogins racist theories...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The U.S. national debt would reach 1.1 million miles into space if stacked in one dollar bills.

According to the latest available data from the U.S. Treasury, the total public debt outstanding is $16,738,105,803,858.21.

A dollar bill is .0043 inches in thickness.

$16,738,105,803,858.21 multiplied by .0043 equals 71,973,854,956.59 inches.

71,973,854,956.59 divided by 12 is 5,997,821,246.38 feet.

A mile is 5,280 feet in length.

Thus, the national debt would stretch 1,135,951 miles into the air.

To give this length more perspective, the national debt could circle the Earth at the Equator 45.6 times.

It would also stretch nearly five times the distance of the Moon from the Earth (238,855 miles)

- See more at: National Debt Stacked in Dollar Bills Would Stretch from Earth to Moon Five Times | CNS News

we're fucked

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, you might want to sit down for this one, because it is going to fill you with some kind of emotion. Anger. Sadness. Pity. Disbelief. You might even find yourself laughing, albeit sympathetically.
You see, Tarell Brown, a cornerback for the San Francisco 49ers, is out $2 million for failing to show up to the team's workout program.
Yes, you read that right.
From Brian McIntyre of Shutdown Corner:
Cornerback Tarell Brown had triggered a $2 million escalator to his 2013 base salary and was scheduled to earn $2.925 million in the final year of his contract. However, since Brown opted to do his offseason training at his home in Texas, instead of participating in the 49ers' workout program in Santa Clara, Calif., that escalator has voided and his base salary has returned to his original $925,000, a source with knowledge of Brown's contract details confirmed to "Shutdown Corner". Brown was also scheduled to receive a $75,000 workout bonus, but that has vanished, as well.
As you might have guessed, Brown has fired his agent after learning about all of the money he lost—news he first heard on Twitter, of all things, according to Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle: