• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to play forever, Arods rehab, and much much more...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stolen, but good:

KING: You turn 36 in August. Five years ago you said you wanted to play until you were 40. Now?

BRADY: The way I feel now, it’s beyond 40. I have a lot of goals, and I am in this for the long haul. I don’t see any light at the end of the tunnel. Whether the team wants me, or whether something [like an injury] happens tomorrow to stop me from playing, that remains to be seen. But my training, my nutrition, the bodywork I do—I can’t see not playing at any time in the near future. There’s nothing I love to do more. Whether the New England Patriots want me, or anyone wants me, I know I want to play for quite a while.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
late start...my car shit the bed last night, shes toast. had to get a ride in...gotta buy a new car this weekend. fuck.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morning assholes

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is holding what authorities say appears to be a gun in several surveillance photos that were released Thursday and had been recorded shortly after his friend was shot to death.
The photos taken from Hernandez's home surveillance system are contained in more than 100 pages of court records released by Attleboro District Court.

nfl_e_hernandez11_600.jpg

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whistle-blower: Not only MLB players

Updated: July 25, 2013, 1:52 PM ET
By T.J. Quinn | ESPN.com

Biogenesis Whistle-Blower Speaks Out

The man who turned the Biogenesis clinic from a quiet investigation in Miami into a national scandal says there are at least a dozen more athletes whose names haven't been exposed and that they come from across the sports world.
Porter Fischer, the former Biogenesis of Miami clinic employee who turned boxes of documents over to the Miami New Times last year, declined to name the athletes. But in his first television interview, Fischer told "Outside the Lines" that numerous sports had at least one athlete who received performance-enhancing drugs from clinic founder Tony Bosch.
[+] EnlargeNicole Noren/ESPNPorter Fischer is the man who brought the Biogenesis scandal public, by providing documents to a Miami newspaper that named MLB players as PED clients.

"This isn't a 2013 thing or a 2012 thing; some of these people have been on the books since 2009," Fischer said.
Fischer said he and associates have identified athletes from the NBA, NCAA, professional boxing, tennis and MMA, in addition to other professional baseball players who have not yet been identified. As far as he knows, Fischer said, Bosch had no clients from the NFL or NHL.
He said the only sports entity he has heard from was Major League Baseball.
The athletes not yet publicly named come from the documents Fischer took from the clinic, documents he said another employee asked him to take for safekeeping. The number of athletes involved with the clinic, based on what he saw and heard during his time with Biogenesis, is far more than people realize, he said.
"In just the four years that I know, it's got to be well over a hundred, easy," he said. "It's almost scary to think about how many people have gone through [Bosch's treatments] and how long he's gotten away with this."
Bosch has been cooperating with MLB for more than a month, providing what sources have said are extensive records of his connection to 20 to 25 players. The Milwaukee Brewers' Ryan Braun was already confronted with evidence, and he agreed to a season-ending 65-game suspension and forfeited his remaining salary for the year. Other suspensions, including for the New York Yankees' Alex Rodriguez, are expected within the next two weeks.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin is scheduled to get a second opinion on his hip injury, according to a league source.

The first doctor believed there was a slight tear in his hip, the source said, adding that both Harvin and the team wanted the second opinion.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals 14-12 vs the incredible AL East

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady

"its bad when people die"
"Ive had thoughts about it, but those are private"
"I've been advised to not answer that question."
"We werent there, so there is nothing we can do about it."

Thanks for the great info, ESPN.

Fucking idiots

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin is scheduled to get a second opinion on his hip injury, according to a league source.

The first doctor believed there was a slight tear in his hip, the source said, adding that both Harvin and the team wanted the second opinion.

yeah

this smells bad

hes gonna have a short career

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Forever

NFL fans everywhere rejoice

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rain postpones Sox pending annual collapse - Better thread title

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATTLEBORO, Mass. -- Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is holding what authorities say appears to be a gun in several surveillance photos that were released Thursday and had been recorded shortly after his friend was shot to death.
The photos taken from Hernandez's home surveillance system are contained in more than 100 pages of court records released by Attleboro District Court.

nfl_e_hernandez11_600.jpg

I'm pretty surprised that a gang banger would carry a gun.

That has to be something else, maybe a giant lighter?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
royals pitching > chris davis

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soriano almost a done deal

Big weekend in the Bronx

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's that time of year again...

It's collapsing season in New England...

And the Sox have a hankerin for some collapserin