• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady to play forever, Arods rehab, and much much more...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once had sex with Tim Naehring's sister. I was in a bar watching TV and drinking beer. Next thing you know, there is a girl on her knees and my pants are unzipped. I looked down to see what was going on, and she was sucking my dick. Never seen her before. Then I took her to the bathroom and fucked her. Never saw her again after that. Good girl though. I hear she is in law school now or something.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, his career year was a 119 ops+, then boston gave him a shitload of money

24 triples in two years though, but he was mostly shit

The worst part about it? He was sold to Sox fans as Mo Vaughn's replacement.

And people wonder why Duquette is fucking hated here...

For a leadoff hitter? He looked like the total package...but like you said, he couldn't field a position, sox even used him at 1st base...and was a total douchebag...

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once had sex with Tim Naehring's sister. I was in a bar watching TV and drinking beer. Next thing you know, there is a girl on her knees and my pants are unzipped. I looked down to see what was going on, and she was sucking my dick. Never seen her before. Then I took her to the bathroom and fucked her. Never saw her again after that. Good girl though. I hear she is in law school now or something.

This would've been perfect if she was also your cousin...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

L

O

L

I like these diaries.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ben?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 290,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Link, or be an angry owned fucking retard forever.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lmfao

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I found Uno.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Naehring respected as one of the games best scouts

Cashmans Right hand man, and possible future GM

Is this the Red Sox player?

decent year or two at 3d base for Sox, had a great glove

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day at Cask and Flaggan, I was soking in the long day of smoking from my bong and snorting coke with a 5 dollar bill with my 3rd cousin Gregg, with 2 G's. There was this girl sitting at the bar staring at me. I made my way over to her. I sat down, I bought her a drink, some kind of apple shit that only cross dressing New Yorkers like. We hit it off, she's a big Sox fan, loves Tom Brady too. She played lacrosse and also played the piccolo in the marching band at Quinnipeac.

We went back to her apartment and she went down on me. I smoked from HER bong when she proceeded to beat my dick off like it owed her money. Her name was Terry.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day at Cask and Flaggan, I was soking in the long day of smoking from my bong and snorting coke with a 5 dollar bill with my 3rd cousin Gregg, with 2 G's. There was this girl sitting at the bar staring at me. I made my way over to her. I sat down, I bought her a drink, some kind of apple shit that only cross dressing New Yorkers like. We hit it off, she's a big Sox fan, loves Tom Brady too. She played lacrosse and also played the piccolo in the marching band at Quinnipeac.

We went back to her apartment and she went down on me. I smoked from HER bong when she proceeded to beat my dick off like it owed her money. Her name was Terry.

Yeah. This joke was funnier when Francis posted it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

francis >>> ox's shitty ripoffs

boo-this-man-gif.8272