• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go speculating again...Hold onto something , this may shock you !! The Commissioner of the NFL, does not have an obligation to report all his investigations to NE butt hurt fans....
And yes he said back when the accusation came out that there would be a full investigation....Could be ongoing, could be they are satisfied that he told the truth...
After all, he does not have a history of cheating like Brady does....:boink:

OS please he retired so they wont conduct any ongoing investigation. Your "honest" boy was told by his former Vol teammate to stop lieing and man up about his sexual misconduct

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Baltimore is relevant again I'll invest time reading about them.
You're taking what I've written out of context.
I never said anyone was or wasn't guilty of anything. I said if the league wants to claim integrity they should first practice what they preach.
For argument sake, yes NE violated where they could film from. Big Fźing deal. You can film from this location but not from right over there:doh: so that was BB being smug and trying to outsmart Goodell on how he interpreted the new rule.
Harbs did complain that's why he got a 15 yard penalty that was likely the cause of the loss. He was outsmarted and looked lime a little bitch. Own it. It's over and it's not like it was his first time. Come on the ref's even pointed out and told the D not to cover him.
One question he had time to get a penalty, yet not call a time out? OS you're better than that. Next?

You should try your own advice and own the fact that BB and Brady are well known as the biggest cheaters in the league....And although I don't give a rabbit stool about it, Harbs was trying to get the refs attention and got penalized for it....Tommy is on the the fast track out of NE, so brace yourself, even his father said it won't end good for him.....Go read up about your draft picks and get on the Garrop wagon, he is your next man up for the suspended cheater....:tsk:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS please he retired so they wont conduct any ongoing investigation. Your "honest" boy was told by his former Vol teammate to stop lieing and man up about his sexual misconduct

Well that and $4.00 will get you a Starbucks cappuccino....One man's opinion but more over we are talking about NFL career not college, and the commish said publicly that an investigation of the HGH was being conducted....
Now if you saw how badly PM's athletic skills diminished this season, there would be no doubt why he retired...
And as I said earlier, he never got his team fined 1 cent, let alone 1 mil and draft picks...
Compare the 2 qb's game careers, yes, but character, no comparison PM wins hands down...:drum:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that and $4.00 will get you a Starbucks cappuccino....One man's opinion but more over we are talking about NFL career not college, and the commish said publicly that an investigation of the HGH was being conducted....
Now if you saw how badly PM's athletic skills diminished this season, there would be no doubt why he retired...
And as I said earlier, he never got his team fined 1 cent, let alone 1 mil and draft picks...
Compare the 2 qb's game careers, yes, but character, no comparison PM wins hands down...:drum:

Well I don't drink fag cappuccino coffee's and if you think he give's a rat ass about his team and not himself, then your not as street smart as I thought. The point is if Brady retired before the investigation, this whole thing would have been dropped. If he is innocent, I hope he keeps appealing it till the end, and doesn't lay down like a lamb for slaughter. The underinflation actually hurts a QB and his no#s proved it. I'm sure he told his guys he likes them on the low end, but I find it hard to believe he would have them take out air after the fact. You can slobber all over Peyton and believe his Gomer and Goober attitude all you want. "Awww shucks" him and his dad should have left that woman out of his book and it probably wouldn't have resurfaced. And manned up and said he put his balls in her face as a college joke, but being coddled his whole life by Archie, I can see where it comes from

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't drink fag cappuccino coffee's and if you think he give's a rat ass about his team and not himself, then your not as street smart as I thought. The point is if Brady retired before the investigation, this whole thing would have been dropped. If he is innocent, I hope he keeps appealing it till the end, and doesn't lay down like a lamb for slaughter. The underinflation actually hurts a QB and his no#s proved it. I'm sure he told his guys he likes them on the low end, but I find it hard to believe he would have them take out air after the fact. You can slobber all over Peyton and believe his Gomer and Goober attitude all you want. "Awww shucks" him and his dad should have left that woman out of his book and it probably wouldn't have resurfaced. And manned up and said he put his balls in her face as a college joke, but being coddled his whole life by Archie, I can see where it comes from

Sonny, you've gotten very naive in your old age....The truth is the truth, no matter who it's about, and once again, "we were talking about NFL career actions, not college"....
And who do you think you're kidding, you don't drink Starbucks because you're too cheap to pay for a real man's cup of java....That would probably make you go into spasms, it's so strong....:dhd:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he retired because he was washed up and couldn't play anymore.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, you've gotten very naive in your old age....The truth is the truth, no matter who it's about, and once again, "we were talking about NFL career actions, not college"....
And who do you think you're kidding, you don't drink Starbucks because you're too cheap to pay for a real man's cup of java....That would probably make you go into spasms, it's so strong....:dhd:

OS please I'm from europe and we drink coffee and vodka as soon as 8 yrs old. I like regular coffee and not foamy things or air, Starbucks is too weak anyways, good for your old stomache. But the only thing your right about is, yes I'm too cheap too spend $4 on a coffee, Paul Newman's hits the spot for $1.00. The truth is the truth and supposedly people are innocent till proven guilty. Your boy Goodell who first fucked up Rice ordeal, spends millions on Wells who finds jack shit and does a reverse on " we don't need your cell phone" to " we want your cell phone". Transcripts or ball guys phones showed no text's to each other except that the balls boys said to each other that they were gonna get the balls xtra soft

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he retired because he was washed up and couldn't play anymore.

I'm not saying that he retired to avoid an investigation, but it sure stopped one and why not go out on top

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OS please I'm from europe and we drink coffee and vodka as soon as 8 yrs old. I like regular coffee and not foamy things or air, Starbucks is too weak anyways, good for your old stomache. But the only thing your right about is, yes I'm too cheap too spend $4 on a coffee, Paul Newman's hits the spot for $1.00. The truth is the truth and supposedly people are innocent till proven guilty. Your boy Goodell who first fucked up Rice ordeal, spends millions on Wells who finds jack shit and does a reverse on " we don't need your cell phone" to " we want your cell phone". Transcripts or ball guys phones showed no text's to each other except that the balls boys said to each other that they were gonna get the balls xtra soft

I'm too cheap too, but my friends and family know I like Starbucks so they give me gift cards from there on holidays and such.....But check this out, I make my own at home most of the time, sometimes the old fashioned way but most of the time with my Keurig and the pods I use are Newman's Extra Bold....
That must be the choice of old geezers.....:D

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm too cheap too, but my friends and family know I like Starbucks so they give me gift cards from there on holidays and such.....But check this out, I make my own at home most of the time, sometimes the old fashioned way but most of the time with my Keurig and the pods I use are Newman's Extra Bold....
That must be the choice of old geezers.....:D

I've filled cups with better tasting piss than Starbucks could ever serve up.....

And while you're at it keep fouling up our landfills with those lame assed plastic keurig things. More plastic.........

For the record, my daughter is controller for a coffee company in Vancouver and they make a 100% biodegradable keurig thing if you simply just have to do things that way....

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that he retired to avoid an investigation, but it sure stopped one and why not go out on top
Well what's the point of investigating if he's out of the league? You can't suspend him even if you find something.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've filled cups with better tasting piss than Starbucks could ever serve up.....

And while you're at it keep fouling up our landfills with those lame assed plastic keurig things. More plastic.........

For the record, my daughter is controller for a coffee company in Vancouver and they make a 100% biodegradable keurig thing if you simply just have to do things that way....

We had your Canadian Tim Horton's for a little way here and wasn't bad and I can't take the Dunkin Donuts shit that is so big up here in NE

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what's the point of investigating if he's out of the league? You can't suspend him even if you find something.

I think you missed my point , saying there will be no investigation now.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a recycler, and if you want the coffee stronger at Starbucks, you just tell them double or triple shot and they'll hook you up....If you drink it stronger than they can make it, then it gasoline.....:heh:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed my point , saying there will be no investigation now.
No I got it, I'm saying, why should there be an investigation? What would be the point? You can't punish him once he's out of the league.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I got it, I'm saying, why should there be an investigation? What would be the point? You can't punish him once he's out of the league.

There shouldn't be one, case and story closed

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had your Canadian Tim Horton's for a little way here and wasn't bad and I can't take the Dunkin Donuts shit that is so big up here in NE

I drink a couple of cups in the AM on a workday and that's it. You'll never see me in a drive thru with the other java junkies in mid day.

Friday or Saturday after Happy Hour and dinner I might have a cup or 2....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a recycler, and if you want the coffee stronger at Starbucks, you just tell them double or triple shot and they'll hook you up....If you drink it stronger than they can make it, then it gasoline.....:heh:

I've been in a Starbucks exactly once. And it was a hot day and I thought I wanted an iced coffee.

all it was was some coffee flavoured milky stuff over ice cubes.

Never again will I grace that facility.