• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**** Starbucks. I have zero need for it. I drink coffee in the AM or weekend evening. No need for a mid afternoon driving coffee.. I don't drink sissy coffees. I drink black coffee no sugar and my daughter's company make better coffee.

Starbucks feeds off Chets apparently like yourself.....

If that's all you drink then you are automatically a sissy, don't disgrace the title of a coffee drinker, you are a casual sipper, that's all....
Your daughter probably buys that coffee from Starbucks and tells you she made it....Cleaning ladies don't make coffee man, wise up...

Favim.com-14301.jpg Shut up and scrub !!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will serve a 4 game suspension for cheating.

Can you or anybody else please explain exactly what Tom Brady did that was "cheating".
Can you also provide some evidence.........a video, a photograph, a taped conversation of this "cheating".

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's all you drink then you are automatically a sissy, don't disgrace the title of a coffee drinker, you are a casual sipper, that's all....
Your daughter probably buys that coffee from Starbucks and tells you she made it....Cleaning ladies don't make coffee man, wise up...

View attachment 114089 Shut up and scrub !!!!

I suspect you wouldn't know a real coffee drinker if he walked up and bit your toochass.

Drinking copious amounts of bad coffee only means you drink copious amounts of bad coffee.

Time to pull your head out of your back passage.....

When I learned to drink coffee from my maternal Finn grandpapa it was boiled in a pot. No filters, no percolating, no gay latte, no gay Keurig.

Campfire coffee. Delicious.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you or anybody else please explain exactly what Tom Brady did that was "cheating".
Can you also provide some evidence.........a video, a photograph, a taped conversation of this "cheating".

I think G&G was cheated out of something, poor guy

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all you democrats and Brady haters......Ted Cruz just dropped out of the Republican race for President and that insures that Tom Brady's best friend will be the GOP nominee. Trump will make sure Brady's case is heard by the Supreme Court or.........................he'll fire all of 'em.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect you wouldn't know a real coffee drinker if he walked up and bit your toochass.

Drinking copious amounts of bad coffee only means you drink copious amounts of bad coffee.

Time to pull your head out of your back passage.....

When I learned to drink coffee from my maternal Finn grandpapa it was boiled in a pot. No filters, no percolating, no gay latte, no gay Keurig.

Campfire coffee. Delicious.

Sure, and when I started drinking coffee, we ground the beans between 2 rocks, sqeezed some water from a cactus plant, and brewed it in the sun.....Oh and drank it from our hand....

Look at me Daddy, I'm making coffee !!!:pound:

funny-cleaning-woman-home-beautiful-young-happy-having-fun-playing-air-guitar-mop-36694881.jpg :dhd:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure G&G you fail a piss test, get arrested for drugs, dui , domestic or on film knocking out your fiance, you get suspended. But not on suspicion or assumption.
A judge made the ruling. Are you saying the judge was wrong?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A judge already ruled on this.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A judge made the ruling. Are you saying the judge was wrong?

You bet your sweat ass. The judges ruled that Goodell was within his gestapo rights to do whatever he wanted, nothing about guilt

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet your sweat ass. The judges ruled that Goodell was within his gestapo rights to do whatever he wanted, nothing about guilt
The NFLPA gave Goodell the right to mete out punishment.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, and when I started drinking coffee, we ground the beans between 2 rocks, sqeezed some water from a cactus plant, and brewed it in the sun.....Oh and drank it from our hand....

Look at me Daddy, I'm making coffee !!!:pound:

View attachment 114098 :dhd:

I see you lips moving but all I hear is cockswaddle.....

I come from a long line of "cafe trottes" (Coffee Lovers) and while I don't need an IV drip to get me through the day I know for a fact I've had better coffee that you have even in your "wette" dreams......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans continue to fight the good fight because it happened to their favorite player

When Goodell bent the Saints over his knee a few years back, no one cared

Brady cheated
Brady got punished

Unlike most men, Brady is taking it like a female
Thanks for supporting my opinion, like I said it is because the Pats continue to win. Thus the difference.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you lips moving but all I hear is cockswaddle.....

I come from a long line of "cafe trottes" (Coffee Lovers) and while I don't need an IV drip to get me through the day I know for a fact I've had better coffee that you have even in your "wette" dreams......

But of course, your daughter is the coffee whisperer and you are 1 cup a day connoisseur !!!!
What next, my daughter invented the coffee bean and developed the percolator ???

54885579.jpg :L:L:L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all you democrats and Brady haters......Ted Cruz just dropped out of the Republican race for President and that insures that Tom Brady's best friend will be the GOP nominee. Trump will make sure Brady's case is heard by the Supreme Court or.........................he'll fire all of 'em.
We're going to built a wall around Gillette Stadium and make Goodell pay for it...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should try your own advice and own the fact that BB and Brady are well known as the biggest cheaters in the league....And although I don't give a rabbit stool about it, Harbs was trying to get the refs attention and got penalized for it....Tommy is on the the fast track out of NE, so brace yourself, even his father said it won't end good for him.....Go read up about your draft picks and get on the Garrop wagon, he is your next man up for the suspended cheater....:tsk:
Well if nothjng else you are funny.
Harbaugh had time outs to use. Even after being told once to get off tge field he opted to do it a second time. He was made to look like a fool. Which pissed him off even worse. I'm surprised ownership doesn't require him to take anger management classes before he costs them another game.

Oh yes just to prove my point about how funny you are. You don't give a rabbit stool, but when I say I could care less you disagree. :thumb:
You are funny :lol::pound::nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what's the point of investigating if he's out of the league? You can't suspend him even if you find something.
Exactly. Besides the truth will never come out. It's another NFL investigation, conducted by the NFL. The only reason we know the debacle of the Wells report is TB decided to fight it. You see how accurate that report was:rolleyes2: