• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this wasnt your favorite QB on your favorite team, you would admit that the text exchange between the 2 ball boys, and the subsequent destroying of Bradys' phone, is enough for a logical person (nevermind a court) to draw the conclusion that Brady was deflating footballs

Do I think its a big deal and worthy of a long suspension, and directly affecting Wins and Losses? No

But "Technically" do I believe Brady broke the rules, as stated? Absolutely

Very hard for any Brady fan to take an objective stance on this whole matter....I know for sure, Brady and Patriot fans would be seeing things the way Non Patriot fans, are now seeing things, if this entire episode involved Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning
But ts a 25k fine. That's the point.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since you're guessing you'll never know for sure.....

Oh I'm already sure...That was sarcasm, I'm shocked an expert like you didn't perceive that...
Rode by your highrise the other day, and saw your corporate yacht ,that explains it all....

highrise.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That lawyer will cost more than the salary he would lose.

At best, its only a consultation.

I doubt if he petitions the Supreme Court for a review.
They'll make all the efforts and go through all the motions...but in the end they'll lose and just make themselves look worse and worse each step of the way. Pride, arrogance, guilt and no accountability all together can be a dangerous yet all too common combination:
The best defense is a good offense:
In order to justify their mistake; a guilty person will often turn a confrontation into a big scene by blaming others for their behavior. This normally is the case with people who have bigger egos than brains and can’t accept that they are mortal beings just like others and mistakes can be made by them as well. People who generally show this kind of behavior are bosses, people in higher rank (achieved by pulling others down), and spoiled brats who never learned to respect anyone other than themselves. And in order to avoid the guilt trip, the above mentioned will leave no stone unturned to deny the mistake at any time possible, even saying that it would never have happened if so and so hadn’t done that.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, hes going for it...and he aint paying for it.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Brady is just hoping that by dragging this on, he can get the NFL to compromise the 4 games to something less and deal with it....I doubt they will get that case heard before the SC, they don't take cases that have no merit to it, and they are well aware of the games lawyers play....BB didn't waste a draft pic on a qb for nothing, he is pretty confident that Tom is gonna serve a suspension of some sort.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady fans have a gofundme page for his appeal

Those are some sick mother fuckers up there

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brady is just hoping that by dragging this on, he can get the NFL to compromise the 4 games to something less and deal with it....I doubt they will get that case heard before the SC, they don't take cases that have no merit to it, and they are well aware of the games lawyers play....BB didn't waste a draft pic on a qb for nothing, he is pretty confident that Tom is gonna serve a suspension of some sort.....

I've said all along the final result will be negotiated. Tom will say he did a bad thing tossing his phone even if Wells didn't need it.

Tom will not admit to being a wilful participant in the deflating of balls.

Goodell will reduce suspension to 0 games and fine Tom per the CBA....

Tom rides off into history leaving Goodell to fall on his own sword....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get that Roger a raise

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady fans have a gofundme page for his appeal

Those are some sick mother fuckers up there

LOL.

With each passing day the level on insanity in NE is increasing.

Goodell is a genius! He has managed to ass fuck every single Patriots fan all by himself.