• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brady gears up for a fight: Adds lawyer with SC experience, asks for appeal extension.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I got it, I'm saying, why should there be an investigation? What would be the point? You can't punish him once he's out of the league.
Integrity of the shield:noidea:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done arguing this. I've asked every Brady hater as nicely as possible to give me concrete evidence of what exactly Tom Brady did that was cheating. I've asked for anything at all. Videos, Photos, tapes.......anything.

No one, Brady hater, NFL Attorneys, NFL League Offices, Ted Wells, Ted Wells' wife......NO ONE has ever written or posted one iota of evidence. The best anyone can do is say.......two 2nd District Appeals Court Judges.

I hope every one of you is charged with a felony crime that you didn't commit. No evidence at all and after a lengthy police investigation nothing changes. You have to hire an attorney and go to trial. The trial is on CNN and the jury comes back with a "GUILTY" verdict. Just suck it up and do your twenty years. Your a freakin' criminal and you should stop squealing like a girl.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done arguing this. I've asked every Brady hater as nicely as possible to give me concrete evidence of what exactly Tom Brady did that was cheating. I've asked for anything at all. Videos, Photos, tapes.......anything.

No one, Brady hater, NFL Attorneys, NFL League Offices, Ted Wells, Ted Wells' wife......NO ONE has ever written or posted one iota of evidence. The best anyone can do is say.......two 2nd District Appeals Court Judges.

I hope every one of you is charged with a felony crime that you didn't commit. No evidence at all and after a lengthy police investigation nothing changes. You have to hire an attorney and go to trial. The trial is on CNN and the jury comes back with a "GUILTY" verdict. Just suck it up and do your twenty years. Your a freakin' criminal and you should stop squealing like a girl.

Jeeze, you sound like your defending OJ Simpson...'Do you or do you not have the murder on tape?'

Circumstantial evidence is putting criminals in jail everyday in this country, rightfully

(im not calling Brady a criminal btw)

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me the circumstantial evidence.................."generally aware" is not circumstantial or evidence.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me the circumstantial evidence.................."generally aware" is not circumstantial or evidence.

If this wasnt your favorite QB on your favorite team, you would admit that the text exchange between the 2 ball boys, and the subsequent destroying of Bradys' phone, is enough for a logical person (nevermind a court) to draw the conclusion that Brady was deflating footballs

Do I think its a big deal and worthy of a long suspension, and directly affecting Wins and Losses? No

But "Technically" do I believe Brady broke the rules, as stated? Absolutely

Very hard for any Brady fan to take an objective stance on this whole matter....I know for sure, Brady and Patriot fans would be seeing things the way Non Patriot fans, are now seeing things, if this entire episode involved Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very hard for Brady haters to take an objective stance on the whole matter.

Damn near impossible it seems.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An admission of guilt.

It's refreshing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeeze, you sound like your defending OJ Simpson...'Do you or do you not have the murder on tape?'

Circumstantial evidence is putting criminals in jail everyday in this country, rightfully

(im not calling Brady a criminal btw)
Too much CSI. I was talking with the Medical Examiner in my County before he retired and he said he hates those damn shows. Everyone thinks without direct DNA evidence you can't be found guilty. Hates even more how tedious and boring it is and how long it really takes to do the testing as compared to the shows. Regardless the idea that the burden of proof requires video, etc is asinine. This isn't a felony trial requiring him to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The 4 game suspension and first round draft pick was ridiculous, but Goodell is well within his means to state that there was conduct detrimental to the integrity of the game here.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An admission of guilt.

It's refreshing.

The bigger statement is that I dont think it affects wins and losses

Brady is getting support around the league from a lot of people because they all "think its no big deal"

He isnt getting support because they all "think he is innocent and never fucked with footballs"

Thats the difference people cant seem to wrap their heads around

These courts on gonna act on technicalities, not on whether deflating a football by a PSI, is a big deal

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this wasnt your favorite QB on your favorite team, you would admit that the text exchange between the 2 ball boys, and the subsequent destroying of Bradys' phone, is enough for a logical person (nevermind a court) to draw the conclusion that Brady was deflating footballs

Do I think its a big deal and worthy of a long suspension, and directly affecting Wins and Losses? No

But "Technically" do I believe Brady broke the rules, as stated? Absolutely

Very hard for any Brady fan to take an objective stance on this whole matter....I know for sure, Brady and Patriot fans would be seeing things the way Non Patriot fans, are now seeing things, if this entire episode involved Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning

I'm a Brady and a Patriots fan, but I'm also someone who can see that a group of owners pressured Goodell to punish the Patriots over Spygate and Deflategate. And even asshole Goodell has said the punishment also involved past indiscretions. What other previous indiscretions is Brady guilty of?

A text exchange between two people with the word "deflator" and no mention of Tom Brady. When was Brady asked about his phone? Before or after his interviews with Ted Wells? Was Tom Brady ever officially asked by anyone to hand over his cell phone. OFFICIALLY???

Remember, At the hearing before Judge Berman, Ted Wells testified that Tom Brady asked him if he (Wells)wanted his (Brady) cell phone, and Wells responded, "I don't need it".

If you hate the Patriots you don't care if they did anything or not. You just want to see tyhem punished in a way that gives your team some type of advantage over the Patriots. If it's losing a draft pick, being fined or having the greatest QB ever to play the game, not able to play, then you'll celebrate it.

You sucked me back into arguing this all over again and you still haven't provided anything that implicates Tom Brady as having done anything....................so just go away.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very hard for Brady haters to take an objective stance on the whole matter.

Damn near impossible it seems.
But don't you see that many started to dislike Brady and Pats from the way he handled all of this? And many others don't necessarily dislike Brady or the Pats but they feel they should just shut up and be accountable for their actions instead of blaming Goodell for their cheating? They all knew they were caught doing something wrong. Heck, the ball boys "disappeared" and Kraft didn't even fight the first round draft pick until after he realized not doing so made them looked hypocritical when now trying to say they did no wrong. Honestly my bigger issue is with the Pats fans ridiculous inability to be even be the slightest bit objective on anything NE or TB that can be seen as a negative slant. I really don't dislike Brady or the Pats it just bothers me the way this whole thing is going down and the repeated bending of rules over and over is dicky. It just gets to be too much. So I'd love to see them "lose" on this even though I think it is just a ridiculous punishment compared to the transgression and that Goodell is indeed out of line and looking just as dicky in this whole mess.

edit: I also don't think letting the damn air out of the balls really effected the outcome of a game or really did much at all. So that is part of why I think the penalties were way over the top. But I think a lot of the harsh penalty was due to Brady lying and not cooperating. I don't think it was due to Goodell being out to get the Pats...

Delphic1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger statement is that I dont think it affects wins and losses

Brady is getting support around the league from a lot of people because they all "think its no big deal"

He isnt getting support because they all "think he is innocent and never fucked with footballs"

Thats the difference people cant seem to wrap their heads around

These courts on gonna act on technicalities, not on whether deflating a football by a PSI, is a big deal

This. Everyone knew that this whole Deflategate thing was trivial, anyway. Brady* and the Pats got dinged because the commish and the owners trusted the Pats to mend their ways after slapping their wrists after Spygate, and the Pats continued with their whole arrogant ways.

As far as needing evidence or whatever to find that Pats or Brady is even slightly involved in this, just think about the statement that the person trying to lose weight is called Deflator by the Pats. Think about that for a second.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Brady and a Patriots fan, but I'm also someone who can see that a group of owners pressured Goodell to punish the Patriots over Spygate and Deflategate. And even asshole Goodell has said the punishment also involved past indiscretions. What other previous indiscretions is Brady guilty of?

A text exchange between two people with the word "deflator" and no mention of Tom Brady. When was Brady asked about his phone? Before or after his interviews with Ted Wells? Was Tom Brady ever officially asked by anyone to hand over his cell phone. OFFICIALLY???

Remember, At the hearing before Judge Berman, Ted Wells testified that Tom Brady asked him if he (Wells)wanted his (Brady) cell phone, and Wells responded, "I don't need it".

If you hate the Patriots you don't care if they did anything or not. You just want to see tyhem punished in a way that gives your team some type of advantage over the Patriots. If it's losing a draft pick, being fined or having the greatest QB ever to play the game, not able to play, then you'll celebrate it.

You sucked me back into arguing this all over again and you still haven't provided anything that implicates Tom Brady as having done anything....................so just go away.

Ok, youre a whiner who is blindly defending your favorite player

I thought for a second it was an adult conversation

Judge Berman completely ruled on something he wasnt asked to rule on

2nd court did exactly what they were supposed to, and terms like "Overwhelming Circumstantial Evidence" came out of it

I dont think they give a shit if the Pats lose a draft pick

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if nothjng else you are funny.
Harbaugh had time outs to use. Even after being told once to get off tge field he opted to do it a second time. He was made to look like a fool. Which pissed him off even worse. I'm surprised ownership doesn't require him to take anger management classes before he costs them another game.

Oh yes just to prove my point about how funny you are. You don't give a rabbit stool, but when I say I could care less you disagree. :thumb:
You are funny :lol::pound::nod:

Well until he gets fined 1 million dollars and draft picks taken away for blatantly cheating, I won't be too concerned with whether he gets a 15 yard penalty once in a while.....
Dude, that's like comparing a mass murderer to someone that that jay walked .....Beyond funny, you're deep into Stupid now.....

3og2qx_zps0pcn2oof.jpg :L:doh::tsk:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Everyone knew that this whole Deflategate thing was trivial, anyway. Brady* and the Pats got dinged because the commish and the owners trusted the Pats to mend their ways after slapping their wrists after Spygate, and the Pats continued with their whole arrogant ways.

As far as needing evidence or whatever to find that Pats or Brady is even slightly involved in this, just think about the statement that the person trying to lose weight is called Deflator by the Pats. Think about that for a second.

There are pretty bright Pats fans here, I have to believe, that know the text messages between those guys had nothing to do with some guy on a diet

I still have faith in some humanity

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But of course, your daughter is the coffee whisperer and you are 1 cup a day connoisseur !!!!
What next, my daughter invented the coffee bean and developed the percolator ???

View attachment 114171 :L:L:L

3 cups a day. But I do know my coffee. You should see the varieties we have. All to be ground fresh for those cups at home.

You can have your multiple Starbucks.

By the way, I think Starbucks and the like should double the price at drive thrus to keep the Chets from tossing their litter out the window when they are done.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 cups a day. But I do know my coffee. You should see the varieties we have. All to be ground fresh for those cups at home.

You can have your multiple Starbucks.

By the way, I think Starbucks and the like should double the price at drive thrus to keep the Chets from tossing their litter out the window when they are done.

Let me guess, you are an environmental expert too ???? Is your daughter the head of Mother Nature , I'll bet she invented the tree, didn't she ?...

sanford-and-son-group-laugh-o_zps6wu2etbm.gif